Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnAnonymousIdiot comes in with a bag of pieces!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

every time a motherfuckers calls me on skype as I'm about to finish that endurance game I cut one of my toes off

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I have 7 toes now

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnAnonymousIdiot just retrieved another bag!

But, just one minute after Anon retrieved his second bag...

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM came back with his third.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Leg three of the competition is now incoming.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BRUTE FORCE :black101:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Is this admissible, as a person sitting on the bench?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imgay

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Congratulations on making it to the final leg of this challenge, Chic Trombone and MMM. You may now dump out your three puzzle bags.

They contain the pieces linked below:
http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=190f8b92eaf6

The first one to complete this puzzle and send me a screencap of their completed work will win immunity. Tip: This puzzle is very difficult, but there are features at the bottom of the puzzle that you can play with that could perhaps make it easier!

You may begin now. Good luck.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Unfortunately, Jigsawas are not my forte

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm no poque, but I did what I could!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM submitted his puzzle at 10:58PM EST.

Chic Trombone, after a mighty effort in legs one and two of this challenge...

submitted her puzzle at 11:10PM EST.

For the fourth consecutive time.......

MMM

WINS

IMMUNITY

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

thank you and goodnight, I need to calm my humming bird heart

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its coming

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://gaben.tv/

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hello Survivors. Let me know if I need to adjust the Tribal Council time tomorrow, or if 8:30PM is fine.

Next challenge is Sunday afternoon, I'll start by suggesting 3pm. It could be a challenge that runs long.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

:ghost:
I did not major in getting high :350:

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I was utterly convinced that Tribal Council was happening on the weekend. That kinda went double for last night's immunity challenge.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Tribal is tonight? I thought it was tomorrow!

I'll be there on time though.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fast Luck posted:

Hello Survivors. Let me know if I need to adjust the Tribal Council time tomorrow, or if 8:30PM is fine.

it is tomorrow mmm

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Wait when is this happening? Is tribal tonight or tomorrow night?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oh, ok then

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

imgay posted:

it is tomorrow mmm

Thank you

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yes tomorrow!!!!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Jato posted:

I did not major in getting high :350:

Hahahaha! Sorry about that man! I had no idea and just picked something :laffo:

Also, apologies all around. I just had a REALLY REALLY long day and absolutely nothing was going right, and I had a genuine hissy fit and flung poo at the camera and kicked over the fire etc. etc.
I really did screw off and go make a cheeseburger. I thought only more destruction and chaos would follow if I kept watching. I felt much better after that. Beef is good for the soul.

So, uh, sorry. Won't happen again. :downs:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
same

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Welcome once again to Tribal Council. The person with the most votes here tonight will have their torch snuffed, and when your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory in this game.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

As usual, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:30PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

✓AnAnonymousIdiot, ✓Chic Trombone, ✓DoggPickle, ✓imgay... One of you will be going home tonight. You cannot vote for ✓MMM, who won immunity in the three leg Relay challenge.

Question for everyone
Who is one person you'd like to be with at the end, and why?
Who is one person you don't want to be with, and why?

Question for Chic Trombone and DoggPickle
Last Tribal Council, DoggPickle voted for Chic, effectively sending garthoneeye home. Was that the end of your alliance? Why or why not?

Question for AnAnonymousIdiot and imgay
Would it be more accurate to say that you are driving the bus, or that you are along for the ride?

Question for MMM
Would it be more accurate to say you are a challenge beast, or that your competition is lacking?

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jun 12, 2015

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Question for everyone

I'd like to be with AnonIdiot at the end, that dudes the best.
I don't want to be with MMM by the end cause he so strong and win everything.

Question for AnAnonymousIdiot and imgay
Would it be more accurate to say that you are driving the bus, or that you are along for the ride?

I'm along for the ride, I'm extremely low effort.

Fluck told me someone recently put in a 1000+ word confessional. My last confessional said fart

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

If you're so low-effort, and if your confessionals simply say fart, why and how are you still in this game?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Question for everyone

Last Tribal Council, DoggPickle voted for Chic, effectively sending garthoneeye home. Was that the end of your alliance? Why or why not?

I'd like to be at the end with MMM and imgay, if I had my way. A mafia goon end team would be both Cool and Fun in my mind. I have a feeling that won't happen, though.

Yes. Our alliance is thoroughly wrecked, as we had all promised not to vote each other prior to that event and Dogg pretty flagrantly betrayed that.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fast Luck posted:

If you're so low-effort, and if your confessionals simply say fart, why and how are you still in this game?

Good question fluck, but this is meant for the other players. I don't vote for self

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Chic Trombone posted:

I'd like to be at the end with MMM and imgay, if I had my way. A mafia goon end team would be both Cool and Fun in my mind. I have a feeling that won't happen, though.

Yes. Our alliance is thoroughly wrecked, as we had all promised not to vote each other prior to that event and Dogg pretty flagrantly betrayed that.
So is DoggPickle the player you DON'T want to be with at the end? You missed that part of the question.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fluck what did you think about my Paul Blart 2 confessionals?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

So is DoggPickle the player you DON'T want to be with at the end? You missed that part of the question.

I guess? As sore as I am about that I still like her as a person, and in fact I like pretty much everyone left as a person. I'm not sure there's really someone I could say that I definitely don't want to be in the end with.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

imgay posted:

Fluck what did you think about my Paul Blart 2 confessionals?
I've never seen Paul Blart 2, but the original was awful trash garbage.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Question for everyone
Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and since I have been considering a final 3, I feel like this a REALLY LOADED question, that nobody is going to answer honestly?

Kind of the same thing... DANG that is a mean rear end thing to say, and I will clarify if REQUIRED but otherwise, Jeez man - just have me point at the ugly person and laugh. :lol:

There are different levels of alliances. I did what I thought was best for my game in the (long) run, or what is left of it, and that was to oust Garth without actually voting for him, which I had pinky sworn not to do. And I think I did a pretty good job. I managed a 3-2-1 vote (with help), but the Chic vote was just an anomaly. For the record, I have never promised Chic anything. Whatever alliance we had was before we swapped tribes, then for convenience and then after the merge, anything after that was inferred. She's still the most forthright and honest person left in the game.

For all I know, I could go home tonight. But It's all really really hard because there is no easy vote anymore, and there hasn't been one for weeks. I apologize to the people I didn't get to know that well - calling them EASY VOTES, but I think you know what I mean =p

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Chic Trombone posted:

I guess? As sore as I am about that I still like her as a person, and in fact I like pretty much everyone left as a person. I'm not sure there's really someone I could say that I definitely don't want to be in the end with.
Has she given a satisfactory explanation for that vote, in your eyes?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Has she given a satisfactory explanation for that vote, in your eyes?

Nope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

DoggPickle posted:

Question for everyone
Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and since I have been considering a final 3, I feel like this a REALLY LOADED question, that nobody is going to answer honestly?

Kind of the same thing... DANG that is a mean rear end thing to say, and I will clarify if REQUIRED but otherwise, Jeez man - just have me point at the ugly person and laugh. :lol:

There are different levels of alliances. I did what I thought was best for my game in the (long) run, or what is left of it, and that was to oust Garth without actually voting for him, which I had pinky sworn not to do. And I think I did a pretty good job. I managed a 3-2-1 vote (with help), but the Chic vote was just an anomaly. For the record, I have never promised Chic anything. Whatever alliance we had was before we swapped tribes, then for convenience and then after the merge, anything after that was inferred. She's still the most forthright and honest person left in the game.

For all I know, I could go home tonight. But It's all really really hard because there is no easy vote anymore, and there hasn't been one for weeks. I apologize to the people I didn't get to know that well - calling them EASY VOTES, but I think you know what I mean =p
So, Dogg, do you disagree with this statement from Chic?
Our alliance is thoroughly wrecked, as we had all promised not to vote each other prior to that event and Dogg pretty flagrantly betrayed that.

Also, it can't be too hard to name one person you'd like to be with at the end. Wouldn't that include some of your current allies? Wouldn't naming them, in fact, reassure them and strengthen bonds? It can't be that hard a question.

• Locked thread