Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hmm name contains "Berser", and I see a boat and island.

She will never get to that island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

That outfit might be okay if she found a new pair of pants partway into the game, but I know she won't.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's gonna be about pirates and basically Tales of Arcadia. :getin:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i think she just needs clothes that aren't shredded to hell
like the cool cape/armor would look fine over the same red corset/shorts if they actually were more than rags

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm sure that her wearing basically rags is going to be an important part of the story.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Frankly if I could afford my own pirate ship I would probably set a little aside for some new duds.

Even if wearing revealing outfits was my thing I could probably still find an ensemble that doesn't look like I was just attacked by dogs.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm sure that her wearing basically rags is going to be an important part of the story.

I think she's a vampirate or something.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Girl shredded pants game too strong.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Frankly if I could afford my own pirate ship I would probably set a little aside for some new duds.

Even if wearing revealing outfits was my thing I could probably still find an ensemble that doesn't look like I was just attacked by dogs.

Perhaps she stole, or pirated, the ship.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Tales of Waifuria

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Perhaps she stole, or pirated, the ship.
If you're good enough to steal a whole ship you can probably rifle through the local Salvation Army outlet.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

It's not anime but should I buy Darkest Dungeon? It looks neat

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

The girl in Berseria is a vampire

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

littleorv posted:

It's not anime but should I buy Darkest Dungeon? It looks neat
I am planning on buying it unless I end up winning it in this contest thing some dude opened.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Maybe she only steals from the rich or something.

And doesn't steal their clothes because she knows the pain of being dressed improperly.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Thank you for the game Xarbala you are a cool dude.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

np

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I'm not kidding, the girl is named Velvet and is quoted as saying "I won't give up. I'll bite them as many times as it takes"

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Getting a lot of sun in that screenshot there for a vampire.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I may or may not hook you up with an anime game later on in the sale haha

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I'm turned on.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Daywalkers bringin' sexy back.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

littleorv posted:

I may or may not hook you up with an anime game later on in the sale haha

I believe in you.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

She has yellow eyes like Scott Farkus

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Speaking of which I still have one copy of Valkyria Chronicles. If nobody wants it I'll just be giving it to my friend and it will probably melt his lovely little laptop.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I will repay my debts tomorrow, when I get my paycheck.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

littleorv posted:

Speaking of which I still have one copy of Valkyria Chronicles. If nobody wants it I'll just be giving it to my friend and it will probably melt his lovely little laptop.

I didn't even consider that this 20 gigabyte game might not run well on my computer before installing it. Let's hope it does

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

littleorv posted:

I don't want it because I already own it but I've got another buddy who wants it so might I ferry it along with your compliments?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Pigeons!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

I don't want it because I already own it but I've got another buddy who wants it so might I ferry it along with your compliments?

I'll wait 15 minutes in case anyone here wants it otherwise ill send it over to you (If I can figure out how to do that).

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

That's fair.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

I didn't even consider that this 20 gigabyte game might not run well on my computer before installing it. Let's hope it does

I believe in you

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

You can gift a thing on steam and the recipient can accept it into their own inventory to regift later if they want.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

it's a good port, it can run on pretty low specs

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Sending it over now.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Daywalkers bringin' sexy back.

In Tokyo’s popular ”Electric Town” district, Akihabara, vampires called “Synthisters” walk among us. You must identify and dispose of them the only way you know how – by engaging them in hand-to-hand combat in order to strip them of their clothes so their bodies melt away in the sunlight.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Just got back from squidding for a few hours at a friend's place. Good game. Wii U has moved up to next major purchase I make.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Also when I left Papers, Please was sitting in my cart for $5, when I got back it was $3? OK.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Gabe is gonna come after you for those 2 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Also when I left Papers, Please was sitting in my cart for $5, when I got back it was $3? OK.

That's a good pick up

Also

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Gabe is gonna come after you for those 2 bucks.

• Locked thread