Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

6 in a row and I'm middle tier C+ now...this is the worst night of my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bad Seafood posted:

I wish Splatoon was another another platform since I don't own a Wii-U but I'm glad Nintendo fans can enjoy it after all the flak they've been getting.

Yeah, Splatoon is definitely the first game for the Wii U worth owning /sarcasm

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

chumbler posted:

The Wii U is the only console of the current generation that is actually worth owning and you should buy one and Splatoon.

Yeah, I'd be happy with my PC and just a Wii U.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i tend to swap to Turf Wars or just take a break when on a losing streak. can never seem to shake the negativity or get into a good lobby.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

All of the games I want are either on Vita or 3DS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dogsicle posted:

i tend to swap to Turf Wars or just take a break when on a losing streak. can never seem to shake the negativity or get into a good lobby.

I'm playing Bloodborne instead to calm my nerves

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Yeah, Splatoon is definitely the first game for the Wii U worth owning /sarcasm
The Wii-U has quite a few games that look good, but this is the first one I've seen that's caused certain people I know to go from "lol Nintendo's got nothing" to "Why does Nintendo get this?"

Their reverse sour grapes tears sustain me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Splatoon...need I go on?

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Splatoon...need I go on?
You don't need to prove it to me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bad Seafood posted:

You don't need to prove it to me.

Sorry...I love my Wii u...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i haven't touched Bloodborne since getting to Yahargul. endlessly respawning buffed enemies used up all my healing items. maybe someday...

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Yeah I'm getting one soon for most of these and probably Xenoblade. Actually I had to quit the Xenoblade thread because of how awful it was, were we supposed to not like that game now I forget.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

There's going to be a new Metroid game announced when Nintendo saves E3 again this year. I believe.

Also there will be noted definitely not anime game Xenoblade.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Other M had killed the genre, only IGA can save it.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Just realized that I've been posting in here all day. I'm gonna go do something. Laterz chat thread.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

chumbler posted:

Also there will be noted definitely not anime game Xenoblade.

It's anime again now that everyone has decided they already hate it.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

It's anime again now that everyone has decided they already hate it.

Anime games make people mad and I feed on the tears.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
The thing about Splatoon is just that it seems really original. I'm kinda surprised nobody thought of doing something like it before.

It's not the only reason to get a Wii U but I think it's the best.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

are people actually saying the new xenoblade is going to be too anime

lol

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Sorry...I love my Wii u...
I think console wars are dumb, so whenever anybody does a 180 from "No games, no games" :downswords: to "I want those games" :ohdear: it brings me a chuckle.

Nintendo makes good games.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cake Attack posted:

are people actually saying the new xenoblade is going to be too anime

lol

I'm pretty sure the first game was the original 'it can't be anime because I like it', even though P4 gets all the credit.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Not sure why they just can't make another 2D metroid. Samus crash lands on some planet and surprise there's metroids there go get em.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Imagine you're eating a tub of delicious ice cream...

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Is the tub made of ice cream or just filled with ice cream.

This is important.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gotta find the image now, I was going to bed...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bad Seafood posted:

I think console wars are dumb, so whenever anybody does a 180 from "No games, no games" :downswords: to "I want those games" :ohdear: it brings me a chuckle.

Nintendo makes good games.

Hell yeah they do!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dogsicle posted:

i haven't touched Bloodborne since getting to Yahargul. endlessly respawning buffed enemies used up all my healing items. maybe someday...

You're supposed to run through yahargul

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Is the tub made of ice cream or just filled with ice cream.

This is important.

It's a regular tub filled with ice cream and pedophilia.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Credit to our good friend dotJPG

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

It's a regular tub filled with ice cream and pedophilia.
Okay I am less on board with this now than I was before.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
There used to be a picture of Obama and his kids looking at ice cream with some text that said, "Healthcare is like this ice cream kids, except it tastes like poo poo and people protest in the streets about how much they love the taste of poo poo" but I haven't been able to find it.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Goon metaphors are the best.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
First Listeria and now Pedophilia? I think we're gonna have to give up ice cream forever.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

The thing about Splatoon is just that it seems really original. I'm kinda surprised nobody thought of doing something like it before.
The venn diagram of "Developers who like new ideas" and "Developers who make games about guns" has very little overlap.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

Goon metaphors are the best.

Internet metaphors are great. People can't stop thinking about food, and they especially can't stop thinking about putting feces in the food.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

You're supposed to run through yahargul

well to clarify, i'm at the part past the laser Amygdala where there's a Bell Maiden buffing the Hemwick ladies but i have no idea where she is to kill her. and i will probably just look up a guide for it once i farm a full set or two of vials.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dogsicle posted:

well to clarify, i'm at the part past the laser Amygdala where there's a Bell Maiden buffing the Hemwick ladies but i have no idea where she is to kill her. and i will probably just look up a guide for it once i farm a full set or two of vials.

Hm, which lantern is that? The first one past the laser guy?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

:siren:what's all this then?:siren:

:cop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

poo poo that looks like my road

• Locked thread