Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

arisu posted:

Ahaha thank you sir this will work

Hope you like it man, Sorry I didn't mean to do something you didn't like. If you want PM me and I'll change it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Naw man it's cool thank you

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Just found out my mom is close friends with johnny bosch.... this is awkward

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

That av is great

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

littleorv posted:

That av is great

3 frames should be removed, but hey IT STILL HAS MORE THAN KNIGHTS OF SYDONIA!

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Namtab posted:

Offer me the bumsex

I can't help but think of that av ..differently now.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
That avatar is great but what the poo poo is a ginga eiyuu densetsu seriously MAL there is something wrong with you.

That said rank #8 I guess seeing quality is pretty universal.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
My current post on FB, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uxi9x3dbyk

Gah why do girls even date me....

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I did not get a chance to start watching Lucky Star yet. I am going to be very busy for the next 3 weeks or so, need to take a break from anime.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Well, I'll try to sneak in a bit more anime.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Twiddy posted:

That avatar is great but what the poo poo is a ginga eiyuu densetsu seriously MAL there is something wrong with you.

That said rank #8 I guess seeing quality is pretty universal.

MAL blows! Everything is related to gintama, code geass, inuyasha, or FMA.

I could get better reccomendations on 4chan by just going "oh they say X, about Y; I should check it out"

Unless it is Aldnoah zero or Physco pass 2.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

My one true waifu.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

littleorv posted:

My one true waifu.

NORMIEEEE

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Meme Emulator posted:

What happened to the darkest dungeon playthrough
I gotta play it first geez hold your horses.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

No on my date I explained to the girl that B cups = best cups, hence why they are labeled B. But she just thought I was making fun of her then I told her to to remember when we pulled a total GTO and made some teacher pass use because she became an alcoholich.

I mean gently caress all we did was be the most GTO poo poo you can imagine, it is no wonder we are kicked out of everywhere we go.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

One day I will live the dream of drunk posting in the anime chat thread.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
This girl and I watched so much anime then slept a lot and we just did not care. Then she was like "JOHN AND RACHEAL YOU MAKE ME DRINK"

Highlight of our seinor year

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jun 14, 2015

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

littleorv posted:

One day I will live the dream of drunk posting in the anime chat thread.

Who is drunkposting?

Oh wait see you in 12 hours!

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jun 14, 2015

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I thought I had more pictures saved of crazy Mion but apparently I don't. Lame.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

littleorv posted:

I thought I had more pictures saved of crazy Mion but apparently I don't. Lame.

This explains me...

figure it out. But drat I love you all.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

My drunk posting usually has fewer typos than my sober posting because I'm not posting from a phone.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Why drunk post when you can punk post

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I hope we can play an anime game together some time. I don't have that dungeon game though, cos it's expensive and unfinished.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
six-year-old nephew: "Yes_Cantaloupe, can you play Splatoon while I watch?"

Babysitting is hard.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

six-year-old nephew: "Yes_Cantaloupe, can you play Splatoon while I watch?"

Babysitting is hard.

Did you play like a scrub and lose your nephew's respect?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

chumbler posted:

Did you play like a scrub and lose your nephew's respect?

a bit

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

FirstAidKite posted:

Why drunk post when you can punk post

Why drunk post when you can ]dankpost?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

So as far as I can tell the plot of this game is about some ubergoon with a ton of cash who wakes up Cthulhu for giggles only now everything's gone whack and he needs us to save the day. Also he shot himself but is somehow still around to narrate our actions like that one guy from Bastion. Sure.

Here he is admiring the iron-on print for his new dakimakura.

Kickin' off our totally radical crusade is Bad Seafood the Crusader and Gorf Zaplen the Highwayman. Statistically speaking they'll probably be the first to die.

Seafood's righteous taste in good anime gives him the power to shut down people who thought Death Note was actually good, but his God fearing personality means he was disappointed to learn Bible Black wasn't about bibles at all.

Gorf meanwhile boats quick reflexes from years of changing tabs right as his parents walked in. He's also a cheater like Akagi.

Also like Akagi he's totally badass and probably the most consistently useful member of the party. Although he has a bunch of choice skills to his name, most of the time I'll be using him to soften dudes up.

After which Seafood goes Guts on them. The legend of the 100 Man Slayer starts here.

Needless to say, we arrive at the estate with few difficulties.

Ugh. Maybe should've invested a few more of those LOGH pens back into the community.

Anyway, let's see who stepped off on the last train home.

Why its your friends and mine, Little Orv the Plague Doctor and Dogscile the Vestal!

Just like in real life, Little Orv is an enemy to all mankind. He's also afraid of something-or-other. It's probably dumb.

Blah blah Bravely Default joke blah blah.

Despite looking like he lives off the stuff, this dude sells no ramen.

The real Dark Souls starts here.

Little Orv is less that impressed with Ye Dilbert Of Olde's manga collection. Small wonder Tokyo Pop lasted so long with this dude keepin' 'em in business.

Shortly thereafter the party is jumped by a pack of skeletons eager to explain how Xenoblade is good and therefore not anime. This statement is so dumb that it throws our marching order into complete disarray.

Dogsicle has many duties as vestal: serving the Lord, feeding the poor, and keepin' us fools alive by way of magical green numbers.

As a man of science, Little Orv has access to a MIRACLE ELIXIR which is worse than Dogsicle's faith healing in every way. Score one for organized religion.

His patients diagnosed with chronic existence, Dr. Zaplen prescribes a healthy dose of murder.

Oh yeah, this. Orv can also do this. It's a buff or something. It doesn't do much.

Just like Orv in real life.

Following the conclusion to the battle, Orv decides to get into heavy metal.

I tell people on the Internet I main Slayer but the dirty truth is Bridget is the only character I can hold my own competitively with.

One obvious joke later, these schmucks show up.

Gorf shows them the door.

An altar with a writhing tentacle set atop.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

If you guessed nothing well then shut up you're still wrong. It turns out contact with the great unwashed has freed lil' Orv from one of his many crippling social anxieties. Didn't bother to check which one.

In gratitude, Orv quickly tags the site in order to secure the advantage for his Splatoon team.

Gorf stumbles across the manuscript for the lost episodes of Yasuhiro Imagawa's Giant Robo.

Seafood, meanwhile, comes face to face with Boom x 3's old avatar.

Floor clear! Good work guys. Only 249 levels of Tartarus left to go.

Were this a normal RPG, completing a mission would net you some EXP, possibly a level up. Running counter to this trend, Darkest Dungeon rewards your hard work with a brand new set of debilitating neuroses.

Turns out Seafood has bad humors. Who knew.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Well that is uhhh...

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
My friend, that post is shockingly long.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

The Dilbert as gently caress Estate

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Lurker...it's perfect
glad to be on board, giving questionably useful party heals to the tune of 1 hp.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

The_Frag_Man posted:

The Dilbert as gently caress Estate

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Chat thread Darkest Dungeon must continue at least until all party members are dead.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

chumbler posted:

Chat thread Darkest Dungeon must continue at least until all party members are dead.
This was always the plan.

No retreating either. We complete the mission or we die.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Have you tried diplomacy and looking for a peaceful way to end the situation yet?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

You're awesome Bad Seafood, that sick burn you layed on me had me in stitches.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I will play that game seafood posted about, when it is on sale for 3 dollars in 3 years.

For now I will play what seafood should be playing: xcom ufo defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

K. Flaps posted:

Have you tried diplomacy and looking for a peaceful way to end the situation yet?
Peace through power.

• Locked thread