Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ActusRhesus posted:

He's still on that schtick. DnD goons rally to his defense if anyone questions him though and bring up the well known biological true fact that black people have light hands.

that honky is a cracker rear end fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

if the gums aint blue, the black is not true

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

akasnowmaaan posted:

Yeah right. Get a red-head Scot and let a priest educate you about their immortal souls.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

https://youtu.be/-_2iBE-QVqk?t=299

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

akasnowmaaan posted:

Yeah right. Get a red-head Scot and let an anesthesiologist educate you about how much differently you have to medicate them.

Get an African and talk about sickle cell.

Get a Pacific Islander and talk about feeding them Euro diets and see how quickly they die of heart disease.

Race does have actual consequences in medicine. It shouldn't anywhere else though.

I unironically didn't realize there were that many biological differences, or any real differences. I knew red heads had problems with the sun and black people had a much lower chance of getting skin cancer... but that's all I ever heard.

But yeah outside of medicine, it shouldn't matter. And that's the thing, in a truly non-racist society does it matter who identifies with what race... or arguably at this point culture?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Shadoer posted:

I unironically didn't realize there were that many biological differences, or any real differences. I knew red heads had problems with the sun and black people had a much lower chance of getting skin cancer... but that's all I ever heard.

But yeah outside of medicine, it shouldn't matter. And that's the thing, in a truly non-racist society does it matter who identifies with what race... or arguably at this point culture?

Thing is, you can't just buy culture or start consuming culture, and definitely not the generation-long consequences of belonging to a culture or an ethnic group. I find it really hard to believe that she has the same baggage as someone who was born into being African American. That being said, I think you can assimilate into a culture you weren't born into, it just requires a lot of effort. I don't think that's most people's problem with her, though, as she clearly went the extra mile or twenty; it's the fact that she lied, and lied, and lied, and then used those lies as a cudgel against others.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Thing is, you can't just buy culture or start consuming culture, and definitely not the generation-long consequences of belonging to a culture or an ethnic group. I find it really hard to believe that she has the same baggage as someone who was born into being African American. That being said, I think you can assimilate into a culture you weren't born into, it just requires a lot of effort. I don't think that's most people's problem with her, though, as she clearly went the extra mile or twenty; it's the fact that she lied, and lied, and lied, and then used those lies as a cudgel against others.

I think I can agree with that. Culture isn't a "fashion choice" as much as some people would like it to be, but with work you can assimilate.

And yes, as I stated before, it's reasonably clear she's scum. Her existence and the story brings up a bunch of intriguing questions though.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I watch a lot, and i mean A - LOT of anime, and as such I'm pretty confident that I can visit Japan and assimilate seamlessly. Hell, I probably practically know their language, right?

It's my educated guess that all japanese women coo docile-ly at me, a male, for any action that I do. Maybe they whisper my name as I walk down the sidewalk? I bet they do.

This is probably neither here-nor-there, but I want to know crazy white/black lady's opinion on Anime.

God knows she's not going to engage any adult institution on any level, but we know she'll be comfy expressing a dumb opinion on anime.

what is White Lady's opinion on anime? (she def knows how much black guys love dragonball, but can she express that in a meaningful way - if she can't , then she's not black. Sorry dear)

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
I feel a lot better about almost ticking the White Irish box on diversity questionnaires now.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Blue Train posted:

that's a pimpin kilt

Blackwatch

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
she is a bit cooky but it really doesnt matter

NAACP was founded by Jews and African Americans and some other white people to help minorities obtain civil rights so the only controversy is that people who give a poo poo about this are racists

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Top City Homo posted:

is that people who give a poo poo about this are racists

So black people are the real racists?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Taint Reaper posted:

So black people are the real racists?

:vince:

you keep raising mind blowing questions

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Top City Homo posted:

:vince:

you keep raising mind blowing questions

I am the Carl Sagan of race relations.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

If transracial actually becomes a thing, and race becomes a fashion choice... the positive side of that is that race then really won't matter anymore. Arguably transracial is a signal of a "postracist" society where race and birth really don't matter.

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
Come and join my doomsday cult!
The bigotry of some of you cisracial people is amazing. Do you think this is a choice we make? I am a proud Japanese and one 32nd Native American on the inside and that's what really counts.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

I've realised that I'm Tupackin.

Also my headmates are Biggie Smalls and the entirety of Run DMC.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

she is a bit cooky but it really doesnt matter

NAACP was founded by Jews and African Americans and some other white people to help minorities obtain civil rights so the only controversy is that people who give a poo poo about this are racists
Problem number one right off the top of my head is her scholarship. Her lying about being black to get a scholarship means her cosplaying rear end denied an actual black person a university education.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ludicro posted:

I've realised that I'm Tupackin.

Also my headmates are Biggie Smalls and the entirety of Run DMC.

Only you can bring Junior M.A.F.I.A. back together again.

You know what you are called to do. PM me for Lil' Ki'm's contact info (if you even need it)

e: if you can't reunite Junior M.A.F.I.A with your righteous fury, please at least reunite Nappy Roots with Anthony Hamilton that would kick so much rear end like you probably couldn't even know.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Jun 14, 2015

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Also slandering her family via racially charged child abuse accusations and sowing pointless racial discord with fake hate crimes.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Top City Homo posted:

so the only controversy is that people who give a poo poo about this are racists

hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

actually, if you dont find the orange woman's decade of lies and manipulation to be fairly loving empowering, you're basically a racist and can pick up your klan hood at that table over there. rahowa.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Wouldn't it be nifty if she becomes the first publicly shamed person in recent memory to shut the gently caress up and not release any further statements? Seriously she just has to wait out a couple of 24h new cycles and this story is done and she can go about her business.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People thing transrascism is a joke or something because aside from the occasional bad apple or the sadly all-too-common liberal type that is so enlightened they reach around back into 1920's eugenics, race in america is just shorthand for skin color and everyone cares about which part of the country you are from way more

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Unironic advocation of segregation from liberal types is a welcome addition to the frankly close minded integrationists. Very Progressive.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Btw like transexualism, some sociology grad students are gonna write some papers on transracial-ness and you are gonna then be an anti science bigot to disagree. Give it a couple years.

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

:confused::confused::confused:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know how it's kind of a given that there are all these studies out there that prove that gender dysphoria is a completely real thing because some people are born with the wrong brain for their sex? Given the sheer volume of time we spend talking about it here you'd think someone would have linked those studies at least once. I guess I don't really care because mental illness or not I've got no interest in being a dick to people that are obviously going through some tough times.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

I was waiting for this. Thank you.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Do It Once Right posted:

Mmmmhnnnhh.

So nice to have a borderline personality disorder lady get outed just before PRIDE.

Congrats to you, you white, white white lady with your 16 yo adoptive brother/son (lover?), and all prayers to your blackface fake-rear end family for being a great force in the international gay narrative.

The NAACP accepts white people without question, and i'm sure you, an older white sister with 4 black brothers would have had a strong, storied career in their ranks without your crazy, lazy, stupid-rear end lies.

I hope Howard University has the balls to take your degree away, as a result of your plagiarism and the lies you put in writing to get a full scholarship. If they don't then gently caress them as an institution.

The fact that you have a bizarre and strong fetish for black people doesn't give you a place in the narrative of black people and black culture. No matter which university hires you to teach.

Dear white lady, who is totally, totally white - please kill yourself on video and post it on youtube. Make it a statement against white aggression against your black heritage, please.

e: ooh, and have your son/brother (probable lover) narrate your suicide. In terms you can understand, he can be your Nick Cannon. Geddit - he's like America's Got Talent's host for you having an actual moral center for a few minutes. (I know you won't get it, I'm sad for this.)

You're aware this is a message board and you aren't actually speaking to her, right?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

akasnowmaaan posted:

Get an African and talk about sickle cell.

That would be a great question for her about halfway through a press conference. Ever been checked for sickle cell? See if she is confused or blows up.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
American blacks arent real blacks anymore, they're hybrid pretenders

for real black people you gotta go to Africa

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Her dad definitely molested her when she was a kid.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

bloodsacrifice posted:

Btw like transexualism, some sociology grad students are gonna write some papers on transracial-ness and you are gonna then be an anti science bigot to disagree. Give it a couple years.

Let us know when they identify the phenomena of truth dysphoria that's responsible for the trans-honest. I'll be sad to learn that I've been oppressing these poor people, who by no fault of their own are compelled to say they were raised in tepes or that their adopted sibling is their son. STDH is a hate word, trans-honesty awareness now!

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yesssssssssss. Hahahahahaha

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/13/rachel-dolezal-al-sharpton-naacp-parents-feud-video/

Rev. Al Sharpton: Shame on Rachel Dolezal's Parents

Friendly 6/14/15 reminder that this woman is just as justified in identifying with another race as any man or woman is identifying with another gender.

Let the circus continue.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
dolezal is not the transracial savior we deserve. but she is a first step in giving people the courage to come out as their true self

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Chris Christie posted:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/13/rachel-dolezal-al-sharpton-naacp-parents-feud-video/

Friendly 6/14/15 reminder that this woman is just as justified in identifying with another race as any man or woman is identifying with another gender.

Let the circus continue.

And tomorrow Rachel Dolezal will be having a press conference and statement.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I love this country so much it hurts.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Chris Christie posted:

Let the circus continue.

That article and title misquotes the poo poo out of him, he says the biggest thing about this story is about is her honesty and whether or not she is misleading people. He just points out that the whole "outing" by her parents seems like a by-product of the family squabble, and they should've come out against her sooner if they were really bothered by it.

Sharpton may stick his foot in his mouth, but that video clearly shows that to him her actual race is less important then whether or not she's been lying to people. Great job not even listening to a 2 minute video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

pentyne posted:

That article and title misquotes the poo poo out of him, he says the biggest thing about this story is about is her honesty and whether or not she is misleading people. He just points out that the whole "outing" by her parents seems like a by-product of the family squabble, and they should've come out against her sooner if they were really bothered by it.

Sharpton may stick his foot in his mouth, but that video clearly shows that to him her actual race is less important then whether or not she's been lying to people. Great job not even listening to a 2 minute video.

Actually he did on fact place blame on her parents. WGAF when they say "yeah, our daughter is white just like us"

"They should have outed her sooner, they did this as part of family in-fighting!!!!" - A clown.

• Locked thread