Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

Wasn't it Mancini then as well?

I think Mancini was still at Man City then, it was a few seasons ago by this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Gigi Galli posted:

Wasn't it Benitez then Strama? I remember Benitez used Coutinho and that french kid who ended up at Parma, and they were loving dire because Milito had finally lost it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Spangly A posted:

Wasn't it Benitez then Strama? I remember Benitez used Coutinho and that french kid who ended up at Parma, and they were loving dire because Milito had finally lost it.

vyelkin posted:

I think Mancini was still at Man City then, it was a few seasons ago by this point.

You guys are right, wishful thinking. And spangly, you're thinking of Biabiany who is poo poo.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

It's crazy, I hope it works out just as well for inter :troll:

It was when Stramaccioni was manager.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Wilshere's goals against Slovenia here

http://talksport.com/football/euro-2016-qualifiers-wilsheres-goals-against-slovenia-video-150614150738

Didn't think he had that kind of finishing in him. Really nice build-up on the first one feat. Lallana

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Wilshere's goals against Slovenia here

http://talksport.com/football/euro-2016-qualifiers-wilsheres-goals-against-slovenia-video-150614150738

Didn't think he had that kind of finishing in him. Really nice build-up on the first one feat. Lallana

Nice transfer rumour Vegetable you loving IDIOT.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Whoops

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Plenty of rumours that we'll (Newcastle) have Bas Dost signed by Friday for £9m, though some stuff about him saying he doesn't want to leave Wolfsburg. We've been linked with him for 2 or 3 seasons now so there's a good chance.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

kcer posted:

Plenty of rumours that we'll (Newcastle) have Bas Dost signed by Friday for £9m, though some stuff about him saying he doesn't want to leave Wolfsburg. We've been linked with him for 2 or 3 seasons now so there's a good chance it's recycled nonsense probably planted by his agent.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Ewar Woowar posted:

Nice transfer rumour Vegetable you loving IDIOT.

Please don't sign your posts after typing an incomplete sentence.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Benedikt Höwedes will be staying at Schalke for at least one more season. I guess no one triggered his release clause after all?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

kcer posted:

Plenty of rumours that we'll (Newcastle) have Bas Dost signed by Friday for £9m, though some stuff about him saying he doesn't want to leave Wolfsburg. We've been linked with him for 2 or 3 seasons now so there's a good chance.

I'm sure Volkswagen money rich Wolfsburg will be eager to offload their best striker for £9m and Bas Dost will want to avoid playing in the Champions League.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Well you know what they say, человек человеку волк.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

dxt posted:

I'm sure Volkswagen money rich Wolfsburg will be eager to offload their best striker for £9m and Bas Dost will want to avoid playing in the Champions League.

Does anyone see where this guy is coming from? This whole scenario seems highly unlikely to me and frankly I don't think he has any idea what he's talking about. Haha what an idiot

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Sky sports are saying Southampton have agreed a £5.1 million fee for Malaga striker Juanmi.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Starsnostars posted:

Sky sports are saying Southampton have agreed a £5.1 million fee for Malaga striker Juanmi.

£5.1m seems like a steal twomi

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Starsnostars posted:

Bit sudden this, at least could have given me a heads up.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Starsnostars posted:

I hope Southampton fans sing I want you to juanmi if he scores

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Don't you Juanmi baby, don't you Juanmi oh ohhoh oh

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Starsnostars posted:

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Everton have apparently signed Gerard Deulofeu for €3m and Barca have a buy back clause

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

reformed bad troll posted:

Everton have apparently signed Gerard Deulofeu for €3m and Barca have a buy back clause

That's a good signing imo. I wouldn't have said no to him.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Ewar Woowar posted:

That's a good signing imo. I wouldn't have said no to him.

something something he's no Ched Evans!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Sven Ulreich from VfB Stuttgart to FC Bayern is a Done Deal

That means Reina is gone. Back to Napoli I guess?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Dunban posted:

Apparently, Tyton (PSV, on loan at Elche) is going to replace him at Stuttgart. 3 year deal. No confirmation yet, though.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Time for some arsenal fan fiction. Gazidis apparently said interview that Arsenal are interested in Cech. The Chelsea keeper coach said Cecil admires arsenal or something. Mourinho wants a homegrown player in return.

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

blue footed boobie posted:

Time for some arsenal fan fiction. Gazidis apparently said interview that Arsenal are interested in Cech. The Chelsea keeper coach said Cecil admires arsenal or something. Mourinho wants a homegrown player in return.

Arsenal are the best and strongest club so it make sense an alpha male like Cech would want to go there

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Lmao at the autocorrects in my last post

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Can't blame Cech for not wanting to uproot his family and move if he decides to go Arsenal. He's a classy guy all the way through.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dunban posted:

I knew it'd be a German keeper, but Ulreich was quite a surprise.

Reina to Napoli should be finalized quickly now, the only holdup could be the new manager.

A Turkish newspaper has reported about Podolski to Galatasaray for €2m being an almost done deal.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Swansea have signed James Beattie

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

sassassin posted:

Swansea have signed James Beattie

A good replacement for Bony imo

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
He looks dapper in a 3 piece suit. He and Monk are going to make a great team.

pdog
May 7, 2013
Telegraph saying Spurs met Kieran Trippier's release clause, as long as he isn't as retarded as Kyle Walker its an improvement.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Was Beattie the one who Pulis headbutted in the showers?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Brony Car posted:

Was Beattie the one who Pulis headbutted in the showers?

Yeah

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
http://www.footballgossip.org.uk/index.php/2014/11/24/etherington-reveals-naked-tony-pulis-headbutt-incident/

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

blue footed boobie posted:

Mourinho wants a homegrown player in return.

Pretty sure Szczesny will be available.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Sandro to deported out the country is a done deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33147809

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

serious gaylord posted:

Sandro to deported out the country is a done deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33147809
lmao, QPR are a joke

• Locked thread