Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i found a bunch of cool old k-on avs and sigs i gotta put them back to use sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like, , get rid of the background and you got yourself a super good av

can someone please get rid of the background

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
I will attempt to make omurice tomorrow and eat it while watching some anime with omurice.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

PotU posted:

They're synchronized. what do they know...?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

quote:

Audrey is loud, self centered and an all around stuck up bitch. She has extremely high energy and believes life is party that's meant to be enjoyed. As a result, she all too often indulges in reckless behaviors like smoking, drinking, recreational drug use, casual sex, ignoring her education, rejecting authority and generally doing whatever she feels like. Audrey has no real sense of loyalty or commitment and is only looking to have as much fun as possible.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

someone get me audrey's number

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

quote:

After having her daughter Tiffany at the young age of 16, Jessie got into adult film to support her and her daughter but quickly fell in love with the money and attention. Because she wasn't able to experience the carefree youthfulness of her late teens and twenties she never outgrew her wild side and tends to overcompensate for those lost years. Jessie is careless, selfish and manipulative. She has no shame when it comes to her body or her sexuality.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

someone get me audrey's number

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

quote:

Kyanna is a hair stylist at the salon in the mall. She's obsessed with beauty and body image, spending most of her free time at the gym. She's loyal and protective of her friends, but get on her bad side and things change quickly. Growing up with only brothers, she's a bit of a tomboy. Kyanna is the mother to a one year old baby. She got knocked up a year ago but the father is not in either of their lives. As such, she values honesty, responsibility and stability.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Can someone give me the other huniepop cards

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Just realized that Johnny Yong Bosch has like 5 voiced lines in Trails In the Sky. I can't seem to get away from this dude.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Namtab posted:

Can someone give me the other huniepop cards
I googled the first quote to find out what it was from and they're all on the game artist's Deviant Art page.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

HuniePot indeed

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

littleorv posted:

Just realized that Johnny Yong Bosch has like 5 voiced lines in Trails In the Sky. I can't seem to get away from this dude.
My favorite understated Space Dandy joke is Johnny Yong Bosch being Emperor of the Universe.

They basically paid him to play himself.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

PotU posted:

best i could do

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

im mad as gently caress someone keeps changing my av, but i will still help others with theirs

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

What have you done to deserve this? :(

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

the wildest rear end posted:

im mad as gently caress someone keeps changing my av, but i will still help others with theirs

That sucks dude

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
whoa I posted here last night?

Well good to know we had a fun time all around.

Watching anime on sundays from 5PM EST to whenever I pass out http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dilbertaf

Flight in the morning so might as well have fun until then.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Jostiband posted:

What have you done to deserve this? :(

i tried to change the ralp

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Hello darkness my old friend.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

My favorite understated Space Dandy joke is Johnny Yong Bosch being Emperor of the Universe.

Does Space Dandy get better? I watched the first episode and it didn't really do it for me.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

littleorv posted:

Does Space Dandy get better? I watched the first episode and it didn't really do it for me.

each episode is a standalone. there are some really good episodes, and some weaker ones.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Bad Seafood posted:

Sometimes Dilbert hits me up on Steam to tell me he has no idea who I am.

90% sure I know who you are, sending that book soon

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

its worth it to watch it all

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

littleorv posted:

the first episode is not good, but most of the rest of the two seasons are. keep at it

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Bad Seafood posted:

loving loved that episode

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

littleorv posted:

Space Dandy is a good show that unfortunately fails the three episode test. The second episode is alright but the first and third are kinda terrible.

From the fourth episode on though it stays consistently good and even starts throwing in a lot of fun experimental episodes.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Okay I'll try and watch it again.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Grouchio posted:

Did you stargaze out in the fields, point to Altair deneb and Vega, and have the skies granted to you?

no we talked about past dates anime and a bunch of stupid bullshit.

I can't believe she doesn't remember a lesbian dating me just because I knew what fooly cooly was in HS.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

the wildest rear end posted:

i tried to change the ralp

I'm not glad of all the ralping

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

from the episode where dandy has to find the little kids parents on the show is good

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

whoa I posted here last night?

Well good to know we had a fun time all around.

Watching anime on sundays from 5PM EST to whenever I pass out http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dilbertaf

Flight in the morning so might as well have fun until then.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

oh that's the baltimore convention center, fun place meeting up with a bunch of people from /cgl/ there

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

lol

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

I love you

I guess I should tone down my posting a bit

pezzie