Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Whybird posted:

I baked a pie for you macro thread

I baked you a piiiiiie

I know it doesn't turn you into a depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People move past it and meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Whybird posted:

I baked you a piiiiiie

frankenfreak posted:

Joke's on me, there's no filling.

:pusheen:

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Whybird posted:

I baked you a piiiiiie

But you eated it?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Data Graham posted:

But you eated it?

I know that it's often much harder on the baker than on the dinner guest.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3295544601

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
The best meme is the one where the dark lord of eldritch horrors uses captchas to tell his followers to hunt down the escaped cultist on a rad tractor or whatever. Can't remember what it's called but holy poo poo that had me in stitches.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Coohoolin posted:

The best meme is the one where the dark lord of eldritch horrors uses captchas to tell his followers to hunt down the escaped cultist on a rad tractor or whatever. Can't remember what it's called but holy poo poo that had me in stitches.

Lord Inglip.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Coohoolin posted:

Conetlie escape :argh:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Conetlie escape :argh:

Pailbat always gets me

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's the perfect timing and how it's just an incidental visual gag

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y85o00qoTaw

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
this one always got me

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
gently caress, that is some epic memery right there!

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

THIS. I know all the LoTR scholars have explained ad nauseum why the eagles weren't used in the first place, but drat, it still annoys me. Guess it wouldn't have been as Epic without the long rear end perilous journey, but TBH even when I read them the first time, I skimmed/skipped those parts.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

This is wiggin me out cause of how wrong it is. Why would x2-x2 be factored to (x+x)(x-x)? Why even continue the comic at that point? "I did math incorrectly" is a dumb story for a comic.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
that is some dank memes going on friends

'

Zzulu has a new favorite as of 20:39 on Jun 14, 2015

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

This is wiggin me out cause of how wrong it is. Why would x2-x2 be factored to (x+x)(x-x)? Why even continue the comic at that point? "I did math incorrectly" is a dumb story for a comic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Difference_of_two_squares

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That bit is fine on its own. It's the next panel where it all goes wrong (he divides by x-x, also known as zero)

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

St Evan Echoes posted:

That bit is fine on its own. It's the next panel where it all goes wrong (he divides by x-x, also known as zero)

You also can't simplify x=2x. If x=2x, x=0.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
and then he goes on to divide by x when x = 2x = 0 jesus he truly is broke on maths he could have just divided by = to begin with what an arse weasel.

e: clearly not a good day for postin.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Jun 14, 2015

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I remember approximately none of the math I had to do throughout school except the most basic stuff and I have never had any use for any of that stuff

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rage comics are exactly the sort of quality content I expect from this thread. more please

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Still dividing by 0 :colbert:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Tetracube posted:

rage comics are exactly the sort of quality content I expect from this thread. more please

"Memes are a roof over your stomach. Memes are a warm cloak against economic cold." -John Steinbeck

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Zzulu posted:

I remember approximately none of the math I had to do throughout school except the most basic stuff and I have never had any use for any of that stuff

One time I tried to use trigonometry to figure out what angle I should cut a piece of lumber at, hosed it up, and ended up just eyeballing the cut the second time

so what I'm saying is I think the taxpayers definitely got their money's worth

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

One time I tried to use trigonometry to figure out what angle I should cut a piece of lumber at, hosed it up, and ended up just eyeballing the cut the second time

so what I'm saying is I think the taxpayers definitely got their money's worth

How are you going to figure out the height of that tree across the river? You can't cross that river. Jeez people c'mon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

• Locked thread