Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya got in the money in the bank match
This poll is closed.
Sheamus 7 8.14%
Dolph Ziggler 1 1.16%
Kofi Kingston 10 11.63%
Roman Reigns 23 26.74%
Randy Orton 3 3.49%
The Demon, Kane 11 12.79%
there's somebody else in this match but I forgot who and I don't want to look it up 31 36.05%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
nikki bella vs paige
north korea vs iran
'tis all one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Nikki Bella is attractive.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Flameingblack posted:

Now there's no Daniel Bryan to RUIN Sheamus SURELY SHEAMUS WILL BECOME THE BIGGEST STAR IN THE WWE NOW HAHAHAHA

I'm glad Daniel Bryan's dead

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Kane would have actually been a great choice. I can't get excited about Sheamus even in the :unsmigghh: sense and even Orton would do some fantastic mic work with the briefcase

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Roman Reigns posted:

BOMA YEEEEEEE

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Pariah Rex posted:

To be fair he was hurt or face most of that time and face Sheamus is one of the worst things in the universe. I hated on him so much so that it really feels weird being one of the people actually defending him right now.

The WWE makes every babyface bland and boring and lovely and do bad comedy. You have to be amazing to overcome it.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
Hey remember when Naomi was getting a push for a week and a half?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kirios posted:

Ehh, I honestly think it's too early for Rollins to lose. Plus it would ruin his character if he lost tonight. He's had a good heel run let it last longer. It's about time we have some good heels in the WWE.

gently caress that. Seth winning would be good for him but terrible for literally anything interesting that could happen in the near future since Brock murdering him for the title, while perhaps fun to watch in a vacuum, would be hugely uninteresting in the scope of things. And Seth is not beating Brock.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Sheamus is cool but anyone saying this was a better outcome than Reigns is a dumb idiot, and I am not keen on Backfatty

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

The chat I'm in is discussing Nikki as a female Scott Steiner, I want this now.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
is there a match even going on now because i still can't get over the fact they had Sheamus win the 2015 Money in the Bank

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Rand McNally posted:

Hey remember when Naomi was getting a push for a week and a half?

then she almost crippled paige

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

But see I don't even agree with you that Sheamus isn't GOOD. It's just that he's literally the most boring MITB winner ever, especially now that there's only one title.

I pretend to not like Sheamus because people get mad about it off-site. I actually like Sheamus but he's done literally nothing for ages and will probably do nothing with MITB.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Remember how good Shield vs Wyatts was? I'm sure Bray vs Reigns will be just as good!

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Fauxhawk Express posted:

loving :lol: at the angle all the women are standing in front of the TV at just so they can get that camera shot.

It's called cheating and it's a very common and effective staging method in television and theater

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Yeah, Seamus is a pretty cool heel, but I still want a shield triple threat

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
JBL thinks the divas division is 1-2 years away from developing nuclear weapons

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
so how many bumps will nikki take?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

gently caress that. Seth winning would be good for him but terrible for literally anything interesting that could happen in the near future since Brock murdering him for the title, while perhaps fun to watch in a vacuum, would be hugely uninteresting in the scope of things. And Seth is not beating Brock.

CAN WE FOCUS ON THE MATCH AT HAND

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Blooming Brilliant posted:

If this gives us Nikki cutting Steiner promos I am 100% for it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Corporate Kane posted:

is there a match even going on now because i still can't get over the fact they had Sheamus win the 2015 Money in the Bank

Not really, no.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Zyla posted:

I like Paige's hair. I wonder what nail polish she uses.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Brie should lock all the other Divas in that room

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Nikki is killing it in this match.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
This match has killed the crowd dead, maybe a second ref will come down and start a good one.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mister E posted:

If this gives us Nikki cutting Steiner promos I am 100% for it.

MASSIVE MOMMA MUMP

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Zyla posted:

WHY

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Blooming Brilliant posted:

She has already had angles where she calls people fat so I guess we just need Bella Match promo.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

MotU posted:

Sheamus is cool but anyone saying this was a better outcome than Reigns is a dumb idiot, and I am not keen on Backfatty

The only way Reigns winning the briefcase is even acceptable is if it leads to him betraying Ambrose and turning heel, otherwise it's nearly as bad as him winning at Wrestlemania would've been.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Why not? Make it a no DQ and have it take the entire authority to beat him at Summerslam. Rollins proves he can do it alone tonight so they double down their support at SS. Reminds me of Yokozuna vs Undertaker at Royal Rumble.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
This episode of Red vs. Blue is weird.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

projecthalaxy posted:

Remember how good Shield vs Wyatts was? I'm sure Bray vs Reigns will be just as good!

Bitch it probably will.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

I remember that one raw main event they had that had Randy Savage chants.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

OldTennisCourt posted:

Okay is all of Lucha Underground filmed like this because I'm going to start watching if only for that

yes, here is how a manager got a #1 contender shot for her avatar of death last week

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
maybe Sheamus will cash in on this match

Sricero
Nov 7, 2010

I Teach Yoga you son of a bitch.

Zyla posted:

I thought this was a commercial...

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I like Paige's hair. I wonder what nail polish she uses.

agreed with both i bet its some decent thing

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
haha her extensions came out

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Paige is going bald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad