Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

"I call it... The Brainsploder".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

The very diligent photographers looking up from their cameras in horror says it all.

Evanauto
Jul 27, 2007

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.

Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed among cocktails.
Pray for me now, and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
Amen.

Numero6 posted:

"I call it... The Brainsploder".

I call it..."The Pre-MRI"

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

All Dusty Rhodes gifs ever, please.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Liger's love of working with oddballs like Dalton Castle, Maximo, and Cheeseburger is my favorite thing

oatgan fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jun 12, 2015

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, Roddy's already at my house! :kiddo:"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lucha Underground Season One, Episode 31 - The Desolation Of Drago

After being banished from Dario Cueto's Aztec Temple of Wrestlemen, Drago returns!

Blue Demon also returns to Lucha Underground.... it doesn't go well! Beaten up by Chavo and the Crew, it's meant to send a message to "Mexico", who have been out for Chavo's blood, causing him to turn to Dario for support by betraying Dragon Azteca and his protege Angela Fong who is on a quest for revenge on Dario's monstrous brother who is caged up beneath the temple by Dario himself, where he recently fed the third member of the Crew's face to his brother.

But Drago is back! :neckbeard:

Bengala, Mascarita Sagrada & Pimpinela Escarlata vs The Disciples of Death - the Disciples are the new underlings of Mil Muertes, who as the living embodiment of death recently returned from the grave and killed (for now) the living embodiment of life/rebirth, Fenix.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jun 13, 2015

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dario Cueto and former enemy Johnny Mundo make a deal - Johnny gets a shot at Prince Puma's title next week in an Iron Man Match. Johnny tells Dario he's the best boss he ever had.

Drago vs Cage vs Hernandez vs King Cuerno for a shot at the title at the upcoming Ultima Lucha event. If Drago fails to win this match, his banishment continues AND he loses his mask :ohdear:

Katrina, enraged that Dario did not give Mil Muertes the title shot, plays mindgames with Dario.

After this she flat out tries to murder him till he gives Mil Muertes a shot at Drago to decide the Number One Contender. Afterwards, Katrina terrifies him by revealing she knows about his caged monster brother and assures him that Mil Muertes is stronger.

And that was this week's Lucha Underground.

Rythian
Dec 31, 2007

You take what comes, and the rest is void.

Lucha Underground is god drat fantastic.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Spermgod posted:

MiSu cares not for your 'shoot style'

who is this

why is this

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Nice to see Batmanuel getting work.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NXT gifs

Zack Ryder is now teaming with a returning Mojo Rawley, who didn't get hyped for his return because he was already in a state of hyped to begin with.

Finn Balor will fight for the NXT title in Japan on July 4th on the WWE Network :neckbeard:

Heel Emma vs Blue Pants, a regular recurring (but non-signed) wrestler who the Full Sail crowd greatly enjoys

Tyler Breeze vs Bull Dempsey, kicking off Bull's new character - a fatass with terrible cardio

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Becky Lynch vs Indy Wrestler Jessie McKay

General Manager William Regal is not happy with Bull's lack of discipline

Baron Corbin vs Jason Jordan - notable only for the crowd making GBS threads on Corbin when he didn't deliver a squash.

Kevin Steen on commentary for Samoa Joe's first official match in NXT, against Scott Dawson. After the match, William Regal announced Joe will get a non-title match against Steen next week.

And that was this week's NXT.

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.

Jerusalem posted:

Tyler Breeze vs Bull Dempsey, kicking off Bull's new character - a fatass with terrible cardio

Something I noticed about this match is that Breeze was playing the lovable-rascal face for the last half of the match. Either people are really starting to like him or Bull sucks SO HARD that anyone who faces his cannot be a heel.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

45ShadesOfDeath posted:

Something I noticed about this match is that Breeze was playing the lovable-rascal face for the last half of the match. Either people are really starting to like him or Bull sucks SO HARD that anyone who faces his cannot be a heel.

I'm willing to bet its the latter.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Rythian posted:

Lucha Underground is god drat fantastic.

A couple more from this week (from LU's official imgur):

I like how Drago puts a spiral on himself like a loving football as he goes over the top rope here

Hernandez does a pretty good dive for his size, especially considering no one ever quite seems to be able to catch him well

Speaking of not being able to catch you right, here is Cage killing himself

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

StarkRavingMad posted:

Speaking of not being able to catch you right, here is Cage killing himself

He calls that the TOPPA THE CAAAAAAGE!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

"character"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MITB live GIFs

Behold, the King of the jobbers

An actual murder happened tonight

These are two super ladies

Nikki Bella's live, impromptu self breast reduction surgery

The John Cena Tornado DDT of the night

"Let me say it slow so you understand"

Powerbomb on ALL the things!

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Any other MITB gifs wanted?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem posted:

Yes, but it would be very presumptuous of me to ask. I am sure you would if I did, and for that I thank you for your efforts. Thank you, Jerusalem.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Jerusalem posted:

Dean Ambrose having 'Nam flashbacks after the powerbomb onto the ladder and chairs, please.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

"Behold all the fucks I give about this match."

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sticklefifer posted:

"Behold all the fucks I give about this match."

SIX fucks?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Extra MITB gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jun 15, 2015

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

So many powerbombs.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
There was one bit in the Rollins/Ambrose match where Rollins is in the corner, and Ambrose is off camera - Rollins is about to climb the ropes and just out of nowhere a chair comes flying right at him. You don't even see Ambrose throw it, for some reason that was really hilarious to me but I can't seem to find a gif of it anywhere.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Fat guy moonsault, best moonsault

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Endless Mike posted:

Fat guy moonsault, best moonsault

Kevin Owns and Bam Bam Bigelowns.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!
there's also a bit - and i apologize for forgetting the context - but where the camera is focused on ambrose down in the ring and then in the center of the grame, in soft focus, rollins rises up with this loving Look on his face outside of the ring. fantastic camera work

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Delsaber posted:

Nice to see Batmanuel getting work.

poo poo, that was my 2nd username here

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It will never not be funny to me that Richard Alpert from Lost used to be Batmanuel.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

sticklefifer posted:

It will never not be funny to me that Richard Alpert from Lost used to be Batmanuel.

To say nothing of becoming the mayor of Gotham City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raw gifs