Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
The best friends watch sony video is just all of them dfying of heart attacks right there on the spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Depths posted:

Yep

also:

eat poo poo pat

rip pat died in his prime

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Depths posted:

Yep

also:

eat poo poo pat

More like @thewrongestpat now

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Al-Saqr posted:

The best friends watch sony video is just all of them dfying of heart attacks right there on the spot.

Liam died when they announced Last Guardian. Pat died when they announced FF7 remake. They both died again when they announced Shenmue 3 then Liam died a 3rd time when Matt bashed his brains in with a toaster oven after going on about "BUT GUYS 8 SECONDS OF E3 TIME TOTALLY MEANS THE VITA ISN'T A LEGACY CONSOLE OR DEA- *splurt*

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
This weeks' podcast / E3 reaction videos are going to be VERY interesting.

Jeff Gertsmann totally called Last Guardian in the beginning of his E3 live drive mixlr thing. Between that and the rumor with Cerny helping the dev team gave me a strong feeling it would happen and here we are.

vvv Jesus, that was fast.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Microsoft E3 watch already up!

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Holy poo poo when you perfect shield as Ryu you do his parry pose and a distinct sound plays.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I can't to see their reactions to some of that Ubisoft stuff.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Actually, the Microsoft E3 watch is a disaster because apparently wherever they recorded had bad internet. I'm hoping they fixed it in between, because it's just a bunch of freezes and 240p.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Just crossed the million mark already.

I hope they make an XBox One version a stretch goal. Shenmue II came out on the original Xbox in the West after all.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Tae posted:

Microsoft E3 watch already up!

This is such a shitshow I'm loving it.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
woof, this is hard to watch

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Charles Martel posted:

Just crossed the million mark already.

I hope they make an XBox One version a stretch goal. Shenmue II came out on the original Xbox in the West after all.

there is absolutely no way sony isn't bankrolling this, so...

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This audio mixing isn't very good and they missed that Xbone backwards comparability isn't real :shepface:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh my god

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
Pat, hilariously wrong again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWEoKSF7qRc

BIRDIE LIVES, FUCKERS!!!

e: Would be cooler if it wasn't tubby whitewashed Birdie but w/e.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Why did you guys not use the actual yt app instead of the janky ps4 browser? Why did you even use a ps4? What is up with your connection? :psyduck:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I assume Matt or whoever's place they usually record is under...some restriction or something? Because they don't have a face-cam setup this time for some reason.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

Tae posted:

I assume Matt or whoever's place they usually record is under...some restriction or something? Because they don't have a face-cam setup this time for some reason.

Pat talks about it in the current podcast about 44 minutes in. Technical difficulties or something happened so they lost face-cam footage.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
JAMES SMALL IS ON THE PODCAST EPISODE

DumbparameciuM posted:

Pat, hilariously wrong again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWEoKSF7qRc

BIRDIE LIVES, FUCKERS!!!

e: Would be cooler if it wasn't tubby whitewashed Birdie but w/e.

He's actually better this was because no one liked him before.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

havenwaters posted:

This is such a shitshow I'm loving it.

This is basically internet in Australia.

Beef Waifu posted:

He's actually better this was because no one liked him before.

:cry:

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I'm convinced that no one in videogames knows how to correctly use over/under.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Childhood validated: Matt and Pat are pro Raptor: Call of the Shadows.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.
My internet was fine all day. We recorded the Sony conference fine, and the video was pretty high quality throughout. The Microsoft one ran like poo poo all the way through. Don't have a reason to explain it. We had literally no other devices using the internet at that time. And I pay for good internet, cuz well...I need it.

Both Liam and Pat told me to use the PS4 browser. So I dunno, that's what I did?

*shrugs*

We lost the facecam video, but eh. No big loss. You only really need it for Sony and Nintendo.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Good that we don't miss Pat eating poo poo live on stream during the ps4 conference

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

TheRealestMatt posted:

My internet was fine all day. We recorded the Sony conference fine, and the video was pretty high quality throughout. The Microsoft one ran like poo poo all the way through. Don't have a reason to explain it. We had literally no other devices using the internet at that time. And I pay for good internet, cuz well...I need it.

Both Liam and Pat told me to use the PS4 browser. So I dunno, that's what I did?

*shrugs*

We lost the facecam video, but eh. No big loss. You only really need it for Sony and Nintendo.

I will argue that facecam would be necessary for ea and ubisoft's monstrosities

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Yeah, they aren't doing EA or Ubi's conference though so oh well.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I am with Pat in being afraid that Zardoz can't live up to the trailer.

Let's Watch absolutely required

E: Matt. Matt I thought you swore that this would be the one LP that truly never would happen.

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jun 16, 2015

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I can't stop thinking about the boys' reaction to ff7, shenmue and last guardian. Someone please post the vid here when it goes up!

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

The last part

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

you know, James Small is a lot more quiet and level headed than all the stories made me assume he was. But it was awesome how he's like the drunken master of videogames and Kickstarter purchases.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Depths posted:

The last part

loving sold.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

New Nier developed by Platinum. Liam is going to go apeshit.

Edit:

Andrast fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jun 16, 2015

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Platinum is actually making everything!! These hack frauds better do a lets watch of the square conference

Veotax
May 16, 2006

So Platinum is also making a new Neir.

E:FB

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Andrast posted:

New Nier developed by Platinum. Liam is going to go apeshit.

Edit:

Same

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Three. I read Platinum. I went "yay", I read "music by whoever did Nier", I went YAY, when Song of the Ancients hit I popped off at work.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I like how platinum cant secure a mega hit but are the people who BUILD the megahits of other people.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I am annoyed we will never see Liam's reaction to this announcement (and so is he). Really should have watched and recorded the SE conference guys!
So, when's Liam+Woolie LP Nier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

It's official, you no longer have to call it the "Japanese Games Industry" you can just call it Platinum. May as well since they make everything over there now.