Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Genocide Tendency posted:

Wait...

Did that fucker just go through a wave on take off??

:suspense:

I read this before clicking the link, and when I finally saw him hit it, I just knew they were down in the water. Pleasantly surprised.

Speaking of thrust...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dgAUEgGsak

I don't know if I got that from this thread, or AI, or TFR, or whatever. gently caress it. SR-71.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
AI, and it's cool as gently caress.

0rganDonor
Jan 19, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

Thrust is coooooool.

brb, orbit.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
LMTVs are pretty rad... up to a point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6b54bZepoA

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LMTVs are only rad when you're riding up front.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
Someone never played Oregon Trail growing up.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
iran / iraq has a dude doing political action poo poo in iraq as propaganda to counter isil propaganda

also here is a cartoon about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB56POddEUo

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Bellingcat (my website) teamed up with Simon Ostrovsky of VICE News to track a Russian soldier fighting in Ukraine using his own social media posts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Thank you for posting that flood video, watching and hearing those civilian's respect and awe of the army, rapidly turn into digust and shame, really reminded me of my own service

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Pretty sad that even the so-called "observers" don't have what little balls it takes to just say "yeah, they're definitely Russians." If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and it's sporting Russian insignia and operating Russian equipment, it's a duck.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Yeah, cuz the Russian government hasn't been killing and disappearing people who voice dissenting opinions publicly for the past few years.

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Lol vice, way to sentence some Mongolian dude to die in a gulag, hope his wife didnt love him too much

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Dude is gonna wake up with the worst shits given that table.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

annapacketstormaya posted:

Dude is gonna wake up with the worst shits given that table.

Doubt that's going to be the only problem with his shitter by the time he wakes up.

Actually, judging by the dusky appearance of the gentleman closest to the camera, I think his sleeping date is going to have more than a problem, his Garry glitter is going to look like a butchers dustbin by the time he wakes up

Bernard McFacknutah fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jun 16, 2015

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Doubt that's going to be the only problem with his shitter by the time he wakes up.

Actually, judging by the dusky appearance of the gentleman closest to the camera, I think his sleeping date is going to have more than a problem, his Garry glitter is going to look like a butchers dustbin by the time he wakes up

Did you just use rhyming slang?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
He sure did.

terrez
Mar 20, 2012

Brown Moses posted:

Bellingcat (my website) teamed up with Simon Ostrovsky of VICE News to track a Russian soldier fighting in Ukraine using his own social media posts:

I don't know why but I figure Russia would be better at telling/enforcing its soldiers to not post selfies in Ukraine. I mean I feel like if I took a selfie with an F-16 on the flightline OSI would kick me in the balls.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Brown Moses posted:

The comments section is pretty great, putins comment troll army in full effect. This is the best one:

quote:

James Atx 12 hours ago
+metallitech this is poo poo and lies. Even if true it is all lies meant to make Russia look bad. gently caress this crap.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Whenever I think about Russia, their government, and the poo poo their retards spew in YouTube comments....I envision that's how a lot of the world sees the US.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Not defending Russia and their YouTube comments, it just gives me an outside perspective on what people might think of us.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mike-o posted:

Whenever I think about Russia, their government, and the poo poo their retards spew in YouTube comments....I envision that's how a lot of the world sees the US.

I dunno. There's plenty of "ra ra USA freedom" people, but there's also a really massive contingent who vocally distrusts their government and loudly talk in pretty plain terms about how much they want to just blow up the capital and install a new leader. It's even funnier that said contingent is often claiming to be the "true American patriots" for their willingness to use violent revolution to change their government....which is technically accurate.

I can't really think of any other country that has such a large and vocal group of wannabe revolutionaries and paranoid self-described militia, let alone one where both the blind supporters and the guys wanting to march on the White House with AR-15s are both almost equally as loud and both claiming to be the only real patriots left.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I didn't really mean a one to one comparison, just more of a general feeling I have about the ridiculousness of Russia and their average citizen compared to what I can only imagine what the rest of the world sees the US as. The loudest retards stick out, etc. I'm not good at writing words.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Mike-o posted:

I didn't really mean a one to one comparison, just more of a general feeling I have about the ridiculousness of Russia and their average citizen compared to what I can only imagine what the rest of the world sees the US as. The loudest retards stick out, etc. I'm not good at writing words.

You might be proving your own point though.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I did join the army after all.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Mike-o posted:

:nsavince:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
Iran has come out with a .50 cal gatling? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Usb_hck2Tk

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

sky shark posted:

Iran has come out with a .50 cal gatling? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Usb_hck2Tk

That... Seems like a hilariously low rate of fire for a six barrel Gatling gun.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

MrYenko posted:

I was gonna say, that sounds slower than a normal M2

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

LimburgLimbo posted:

I was gonna say, that sounds slower than a normal M2

Its faster than that, but not by much. Here, Iran, this is how you do Gatling guns.

:911:

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
They are claiming 2500rpm but yeah I'm not seeing it either.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

They spelled "Gatling" incorrectly. :eng99:

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
http://i.imgur.com/hbhAAAL.gifv

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MrYenko posted:

notice how they dont show the action? thats cuz its a legit old school gatling with a hand crank

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

How much does that weigh? Like 20 tonnes or less than that?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well, I was gonna try and say something clever, but there's tiny infantry dick flapping in the breeze and it's been posted across the world.

https://www.facebook.com/usawtfm/posts/10153443508758606

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Their TAG is gonna do some ethnic cleansing of that unit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

notice how they dont show the action? thats cuz its a legit old school gatling with a hand crank

I like the shield on the right side that looks like 19th century riveted iron. Maybe Iran is getting into Warhammer cosplay?

• Locked thread