Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

p-hop posted:

im reddit poster clevverguy. i first started messing around with FL when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "electronic music" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "kick / kick / clap clap / kick" and "nnn tss nnn tss" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "looping" style of EDM was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" FL Studio to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

fairlight posted:

mental hospital productions

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
That's nice that he took his jellyfish to the concert.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yeezus works in mysterious ways

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
oh wow that is actually the same jayson greene

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
He wrote an article about dropping painful bricks like 2 weeks after his infant child was killed by one? brvtal

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Awesome interactions

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

The Shattered Dad

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

that's hosed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wayfinder posted:

oh wow that is actually the same jayson greene

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
the publish dates :psyduck:

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

p-hop posted:

im reddit poster clevverguy. i first started messing around with FL when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "electronic music" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "kick / kick / clap clap / kick" and "nnn tss nnn tss" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "looping" style of EDM was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" FL Studio to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

if you tweak ts404 the right way it will produce a ululating tone that carries you through the iris and into a life between padded walls

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

https://www.facebook.com/453405098171311/videos/453718254806662/

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
that is the worst thing to watch hungover

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

lol

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

You ever hear of the neutron bomb?

flawless

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Vengaboiler

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
They changed the title on the Kanye article but it still says brick.

this is pretty dark.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

it's not just the vengabus who's coming

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

There are a lot more videos on the venga boys boiler room facebook page. At quick glance this was the best one.

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

(Ben Affleck stands up)

You think I'm joking? I am not joking. I am a millionaire. It's a weird thing to hear, right? I'll tell you, it's a weird thing to say. I'm a loving millionaire. Now guess how old I am? Twenty-seven. You know what that makes me as a Vengaboy? A loving senior citizen.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:chloe:

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://gifsound.com/?gif=media.giphy.com/media/SeKbI2zJEcB8Y/giphy.gif&v=G_5UOkUDti8

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

:fella:Life is overwhelming:fella:

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

p-hop posted:

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's always so satisfying to say no.

devil
Jul 14, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's always so satisfying to say no.

oh youre a dj dude? thats so cool

devil
Jul 14, 2012

Hey everyone, the pedobear av guy is a DJ.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gaming Gal posted:

oh youre a dj dude? thats so cool

Give me 200€ and unlimited pints of everything that's on tap and hell yeah I am.

Gaming Gal posted:

Your faked lack of meme knowledge disgusts me.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jun 18, 2015

fairlight
May 18, 2007

join in the dance

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Gaming Gal posted:

hes just finnish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
The General Bullshit DJ

• Locked thread