Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat_snake
Nov 19, 2014

I'm a little lost on this one...some aresol spray tips and cant tell what the first thing is supposed to be. Then some letters like an E, couple golf tees, S's, M, then ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
https://www.flickr.com/photos/missredoner/7674114590

I found it by googling "miss meds" assuming it was a drug thing, but then adding "graffiti" cuz of the caps, and voila.

Edit: the first thing is supposed to be a fire extinguisher

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Dza posted:

I found it by googling "miss meds" assuming it was a drug thing, but then adding "graffiti" cuz of the caps, and voila.

quote:

Fire Extinguisher x Spray Can x MISS REDS

Done by Pyro-WCA at Vintage Tattoo. YEEEEE! <3

Jesus
The graffiti would have looked better on her

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I'm not sure the artist has seen an M or R before.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

cat_snake posted:

I'm a little lost on this one...some aresol spray tips and cant tell what the first thing is supposed to be. Then some letters like an E, couple golf tees, S's, M, then ...

:barf: It looks like there's blackheads on their left hand.

cat_snake
Nov 19, 2014

Dza posted:

A fire extinguisher!? HAHA. Thanks for the extra effort.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

cat_snake posted:

A fire extinguisher!? HAHA. Thanks for the extra effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MAvlIDUJDw

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

cash crab posted:

:barf: It looks like there's blackheads on their left hand.

It's paint splatters from a spray paint can. The lettering is awful but it's probably not the artists fault. Most likely that's her tag she designed herself and those things aren't necessarily supposed to be legible or easy to understand. Doesn't explain why the actual tattoo work is poo poo tho.

dexter6
Sep 22, 2003
Crazy - looks like they took a water extinguisher and filled it with paint instead. http://www.amazon.com/Kidde-466403-Extinguisher-Gallon-Stainless/dp/B001ECQ5M0

The way these work is that you unscrew them, fill with water, and then pressurize with air from a bike or auto tire pump.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

dexter6 posted:

Crazy - looks like they took a water extinguisher and filled it with paint instead. http://www.amazon.com/Kidde-466403-Extinguisher-Gallon-Stainless/dp/B001ECQ5M0

The way these work is that you unscrew them, fill with water, and then pressurize with air from a bike or auto tire pump.

That would make me aggressively mad catching someone doing that to my building.
Kids these days.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
nobody even cares about fire safety

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Cross-posting from the Awkward, Ugly, and Gross thread.

The baby blue color is what makes it for me :allears:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

It's paint splatters from a spray paint can. The lettering is awful but it's probably not the artists fault. Most likely that's her tag she designed herself and those things aren't necessarily supposed to be legible or easy to understand. Doesn't explain why the actual tattoo work is poo poo tho.

Aside from the R, none of that lettering is even particularly illegible or bad, and I think if you could more easily see the stem of the R it'd read a lot easier, and you're right, poo poo like this often isn't designed with any sort of ease of reading in mind.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Mouse Dresser posted:

Cross-posting from the Awkward, Ugly, and Gross thread.

The baby blue color is what makes it for me :allears:

OK, I give up. What the hell is it?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
KoЯn.

KillerEggplant
Apr 2, 2011

Bogan Krkic posted:

Aside from the R, none of that lettering is even particularly illegible or bad, and I think if you could more easily see the stem of the R it'd read a lot easier, and you're right, poo poo like this often isn't designed with any sort of ease of reading in mind.

Strikes me as a bit dumb to get her alias tattooed, though. Easy way to link her to her graffiti if she got arrested.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

KillerEggplant posted:

Strikes me as a bit dumb to get her alias tattooed, though. Easy way to link her to her graffiti if she got arrested.

She's just a fan, like the Korn guy.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Well it looks like enough time has lapsed for lovely Toronto area tattoo shops to crank out some fresh garbage!

This is particularly tragic because this girl is smoking hot in person

Well at least theyre sticking to fairly simple designs. People who would commit to a horimono style tattoo surely know better than to let some rear end in a top hat do it right....

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wow. That's some amazingly hot garbage...

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

Well it looks like enough time has lapsed for lovely Toronto area tattoo shops to crank out some fresh garbage!

These two in particular are astonishingly bad. Yikes.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Well at least theyre sticking to fairly simple designs. People who would commit to a horimono style tattoo surely know better than to let some rear end in a top hat do it right....

:negative:

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Whenever I hear "Nothing on you" I think of this song, and then I think of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ct9ZEq5s

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Roadkill tiger.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

That Gumby is awesome.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

not sure if good because it's a clever coverup of a bad tattoo, or still just a bad tattoo because it's still a pokemon tattoo.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

ReidRansom posted:

not sure if good because it's a clever coverup of a bad tattoo, or still just a bad tattoo because it's still a pokemon tattoo.

Do you even read this thread?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Lord Frisk posted:

Do you even read this thread?

not for several weeks, no.

aaannnnd, i now see that was a mistake. eh, wouldn't be worst case of reposting

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Which shop was this from?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

e:

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Tasteless Tattoos: Yes, we've all seen the Pikachu coverup

e: well consider me whooshed

Thom and the Heads has a new favorite as of 20:01 on Jun 17, 2015

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

:thejoke:

"to your stick guns"

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Needs "GENTLEMEN" just above to complete it.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Wow, this girl must really dig Sir Francis for circumnavigating the globe! No one has seen this one yet, right?

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Karma Monkey posted:

Wow, this girl must really dig Sir Francis for circumnavigating the globe! No one has seen this one yet, right?

I was more of a Josh guy myself.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

JoelJoel posted:

:thejoke:

"to your stick guns"

One of the guns is pretty well done. But yes, very

ps: does everyone in America have that same kitchen or

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Karma Monkey posted:

Drake the type of nigga to pay for a girl's laser tattoo removal.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

cash crab posted:

Which shop was this from?

Those abominations came from "905 Ink" which I believe is located in Brampton (possibly Mississauga). Most of the tattoos Ive seen from them are so bad it's almost hard to believe anyone would have any expectation of quality at all. Take a good look at this tattoo and then ask the nearest 6 year old to draw something similar. Marvel as the 6 year old outperforms the "professional".

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

cash crab posted:

ps: does everyone in America have that same kitchen or

Yes, generally.

Content:

I thought this was Jokerman font at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread