Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Edit - Quoting for the new page:

The MSJ posted:

It begins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
That was good, i liked it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

This is good poo poo. Penis.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Meep! Meep! Fucker!!

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Oh man, LB continues to impress. Really nice.

In case anyone's wondering why he posted all the pages now, he says his family's moving again and he doesn't know when he's getting internet back so he decided to just dump what he's got.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
AAA+++

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Do people know who my name is Jeff is or is that some deep Vine business?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmHgnPPkkQ

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
My name is Jeff.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Do people know who my name is Jeff is or is that some deep Vine business?

It's a reference to this line/scene from hit 2014 comedy 22 Jump Street. It went all viral and people put it in vines and poo poo, and now I guess Lazerbot is just putting in one of those classic (late) cultural references.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Jun 15, 2015

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

That was extremely good, it's great to see the return of the insane anime fight scenes and these did not disappoint. Also Demaro continues to own, he's basically anime Hatred guy

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Holy poo poo, I lost it at "meep meep fucker :unsmigghh: ".

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Goddamn, hardcore fight. Thought Road Runner might drag Demaro at lightning speed until his body was ground to dust.

Standard reflection, "never thought I'd say this sentence," etc

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

He should keep updating at least his fight scenes in this manner. Make a big backlog and releasing it all at once. It makes reading them much more pleasant. I don't mind the long gaps in between if it means we get a complete section afterwards.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

RobobTheGreat posted:

Thanks for this tip. Here are:

If anyone catches any mistakes I made when producing these, let me know.

Since I just re-read the whole comic while organizing image files and converting them to PDF, I'll take a shot at summarizing the current state of affairs in the TGT universe:
  • The sky became red when Demaro's monster, the "guardian of the moon," first went outdoors. Wile E. Coyote has since unsummoned the monster with "ForesT ChAmBers." The Demaro vs. Coyote fight remains ongoing.
  • When we last saw Rob (the man with no ears) and Hindo (the electric troll), Rob had dealt a devastating blow to Hindo. The fight appears to be over, with Rob the victor.
  • Troll King is not present at the troll's stronghold. He and Travous (the little red bird), along with a few troll mooks, are somewhere in the wilderness, searching for the place where the Words of Death are learned. Troll King wants the man in the ice (a Dragonborn who once served him in the Middle Ages) to learn the Words of Death once he is revived.
  • Alex (the emo troll) has been secretly following Troll King and Travous. We learned of Alex's plans to learn the Words of Death himself, and betray Troll King and Trollface.
  • Elmer Fudd has eaten Eggman's brains and become a technological genius. At present, he is inside the troll fortress, and has taken control of Luigi's well-preserved corpse. His control over Bugs and Daffy is being held in check by Demaro's powers. According to Garry (Demaro's troll brother), Eggman's genius is so phenomenal that the trolls will not need the "third genius" (besides Heimerdinger and Eggman) to create their robot army and revive the man in the ice; but, only he (Garry) and Elmer Fudd understand the extent of Eggman's brilliance.
  • Trollface is inside the troll fortress. He has Elmer's gun, and used it to fatally shoot Sylvester. Tom became quite distraught at Sylvester's violent death. Since Tom is a Neutral, his body suffered some kind of physical punishment when he was unable to control his emotions (his lifespan "was shorten"?). Silver intervened with his telekinesis to prevent Tom from being shot as well. The confrontation between Silver and Trollface was inconclusive: Trollface appears to be aware of the effective range of Silver's powers, and escaped.
  • Pori is a double agent, being a member of the Defenders as well as being trusted by the trolls. He appears to have an agenda of his own. For one thing, we saw him bring a sample of Silver's DNA to some laboratory in a cave deep in the jungle. For another, acting on his own, he provided Mario with photographic proof that Shadow (a former troll) was the one who recruited Mario's parents into the trolls many years ago.
  • With the assistance of the Toads, Mario is developing a holy star--a power-up that imparts starman invincibility for an extended period of time. Bowser Jr., who is spying on Mario and the Toads, discovered that Mario is planning another confrontation with the trolls, and sent a goomba to report the situation to Bowser.
  • Shadow, Bowser, and the troll slaiyers have recruited some new members. Teemo has respawned, and is reunited with the slaiyers. Shadow has come up with a plan to use against Mario and/or the trolls. We do not know what his plan is, but the other slaiyers are quite impressed with it.
  • Tails has progressed in his training with the Defenders. Ronald McDonald, a master of illusions, at first refused to train Tails, but Pori persuaded him to cooperate. Ronald then attempted to kill Tails at the conclusion of their time together, but Cheetoh Man intervened. Pac-Man then directed Kermit to Intellect Bond with Ronald. The session between Kermit and Ronald, as well as the scene with Arthur's divinations, are full of ominous but quite vague foreshadowing.
  • Most recently, Knuckles, and later Amy, arrived at the Defenders' hideout, initiating a sequence of events so bizarre as to defy any concise summary. Suffice it to say that the motivations, loyalties, and veracities of Knuckles, Amy, and all the Defenders--especially Cheetoh Man, Hello Kitty, and Ronald--are now quite unclear.

edit for verb tenses
edit #2 to update URLs for all-in-one PDF and zip folder, current as of May 16th
edit #3: links above are dead, but I plan to keep the contents of this folder up-to-date.

this is great

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I love this comic so loving much you guys.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Haha, awesome.

Wile E. gets first hint of realization that this day is going to be his last.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Wile E you need to eat the umbilical cords before you can fight the moon presence, you done hosed up

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

woodenchicken posted:

Haha, awesome.

Wile E. gets first hint of realization that this day is going to be his last.

No, man, I don't want Wile E. to die. He can't die, he's like the best of the Neutrals.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Coyote is the true protagonist, actually getting things done while Tails is endlessly embroiled in high school drama.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Phlegmish posted:

Coyote is the true protagonist, actually getting things done while Tails is endlessly embroiled in high school drama.

What kind of high school drama includes...all the things Cheetos Man did? Have I just missed out on some dramatic high school life?

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

Phlegmish posted:

Intentional or not, this is the best part of the post.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

toanoradian posted:

What kind of high school drama includes...all the things Cheetos Man did? Have I just missed out on some dramatic high school life?

It's like a tv drama version of high school.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I kinda want to see what would happen if Cheetoman no longer had anything to hold against Kermit the Frog. Would Kermit get in some payback?

He is, after all... patient.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
guys why has no one posted this

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The variety of character designs is cracking me right the gently caress up.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

God loving drat

also, serously guys not one post expressing love for meanwhile guy? For shame.

That night blindness thing is also specific enough to be true and I think that's just magic

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Meh, Narrator beard man is the author trying to roll with the punches. It's never been as funny for LB to reference his criticism as it would be to leave it alone.

This includes negative responses (backlash regarding gay jokes) and positive (isn't there a line somewhere that's basically "haha violence not villains lol that's dumb right guys??")

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
code:
hiccup!

hiccup!
   hiccup!
HICCUP!
          hiccup!
Also Channing Tatum's face loving lol.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

mamelon posted:

Meh, Narrator beard man is the author trying to roll with the punches. It's never been as funny for LB to reference his criticism as it would be to leave it alone.

This includes negative responses (backlash regarding gay jokes) and positive (isn't there a line somewhere that's basically "haha violence not villains lol that's dumb right guys??")

You do not understand Lazerbot.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

SnowblindFatal posted:

You do not understand Lazerbot.

Does anyone?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

How's teabagging guy gonna take it when he finds out underbite troll and friend are dead :(

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

nerdbot posted:

How's teabagging guy gonna take it when he finds out underbite troll and friend are dead :(

Haha whatfunny joke, they're not dead. They still in da trollnament

:cry:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
bird poop to da doop, out of a basketball hoop

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

mamelon posted:

I think it's cool when he acknowledges it, like Silver asking himself why Emo Troll was smoking his cigarette backwards.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
His name is loving Jeff!

In the last page Coyote seemed worried for a second, but now he's found his good humour again.
is that Mister Cheff in tighty whities?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Infinity Gaia posted:

Does anyone?

i feel like after watching all of micah rat yes, but now i have trouble communicating with normal humans because my brain is broke so i don't recommend understanding lazerbot

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

woodenchicken posted:

His name is loving Jeff!

In the last page Coyote seemed worried for a second, but now he's found his good humour again.

One last smug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

woodenchicken posted:

is that Mister Cheff in tighty whities?

Used tighty whities. :cry: