Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

"Why won't this prostitute look me in the eyes" is the most saddening naïve thing I've heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

That was my favorite part, too.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

So for some reason I am having a huge problem downloading this episode. iTunes keeps giving me an error and the download link from thefpl.us does nothing no matter how many times I click it. I have to use Hola to even access the website because unless I set it to "Browsing from the US" it won't even load for me (in Taiwan). I've turned my adblocker and anti-virus software on and off, but no dice. Any advice?

EDIT: Turning Windows Firewall off doesn't help, either.

Moon Slayer fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 14, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Moon Slayer posted:

So for some reason I am having a huge problem downloading this episode. iTunes keeps giving me an error and the download link from thefpl.us does nothing no matter how many times I click it. I have to use Hola to even access the website because unless I set it to "Browsing from the US" it won't even load for me (in Taiwan). I've turned my adblocker and anti-virus software on and off, but no dice. Any advice?

Given past incidents like this, I'm guessing that Lemon had to fend off a gang of Taiwanese hackers and/or spammers at some point. Here's a mirror of the episode for now.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Given past incidents like this, I'm guessing that Lemon had to fend off a gang of Taiwanese hackers and/or spammers at some point. Here's a mirror of the episode for now.

Thanks!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Taiwan has poo poo for hackers. That's why the Chinese use us as a hacker training ground.

Dylan16807
May 12, 2010

Moon Slayer posted:

Use something other than Hola, by the way.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

That's definitely a problem at your end. I've had no trouble with the website or downloads, including the latest episode. Which ISP are you using? We're with BB Broadband and yeah, no problems here.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

TetsuoTW posted:

That's definitely a problem at your end. I've had no trouble with the website or downloads, including the latest episode. Which ISP are you using? We're with BB Broadband and yeah, no problems here.

I'm with Chunghwa. I've only ever had issues with F Plus episodes, so I thought it might be a Taiwan thing, but if you have no problems I guess not.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I guess we really do need a Wikihow article on How to Listen to a Podcast :v:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Tracula posted:

I guess we really do need a Wikihow article on How to Listen to a Podcast :v:

Is it a podcast that I hate, or a podcast that my parents hate?

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

(Boys)

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

RyokoTK posted:

Is it a podcast that I hate, or a podcast that my parents hate?

How to Listen to a Podcast Your Government Hates.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

How to Listen To A Podcast You Want To gently caress

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

How To A Listen To A Podcast Still Liking A Boy

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

How to Listen to a Courtesy Podcast

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
How to Listen to a Harry Potter Podcast

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

http://www.wikihow.com/Post-in-FYAD

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I actually used WikiHow today because I needed to look up how to do a thing in Illustrator. All it really did was tell me which thing to click because I had forgotten what did what.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

THanks

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Still working my way through and I hit the Otaku episode. I love it. Up there with TV Tropes. poo poo That Didn't Happen.txt are my favorite readings.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

weekly font posted:

Still working my way through and I hit the Otaku episode. I love it. Up there with TV Tropes. poo poo That Didn't Happen.txt are my favorite readings.

There's more than one, you'll have to be more specific. :allears:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

127 - the one with the otaku girl whose anime club wins awards chastising the football player and that inspired the team do start doing better and that cosplay's name was Albert Einstein.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

ALL RIGHT GUYS, IT'S BEEN A SHITBAG OF A SEASON, BUT OUR ANIME CLUB KEEPS WINNING AWARDS

That'll be my next custom title.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Djeser posted:

ALL RIGHT GUYS, IT'S BEEN A SHITBAG OF A SEASON, BUT OUR ANIME CLUB KEEPS WINNING AWARDS

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
How to Hate a Podcast You Like

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Anglosphere: another name for fat white guy

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Relistened to the waifu episode, Fat Voice remains hilarious.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Oh man BBoy360 is my spirit animal.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

I'm still working my way through old episodes and episode 53 is one of the funniest ones they've ever made. The dramatic burp fetish reading and sock transformations are just incredible.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
How to fart in front of a girl will never ever not be hilarious to me. My favorite reading. "I saw AGE OF ULTRON RECE... RECENTLY!!"

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
How to fart in front of Harry Potter

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Just sent in my first submission document, I hope they like it. Even if it doesn't get picked, it's always fun to eavesdrop on weird conspiracy theory forums.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Fanzay posted:

How to fart in front of a girl will never ever not be hilarious to me. My favorite reading. "I saw AGE OF ULTRON RECE... RECENTLY!!"

"ONE FART THIS TIME!"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fanzay posted:

You fart weird

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

weekly font posted:

Oh man BBoy360 is my spirit animal.

But is he as cool as Mario Lopez?

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

The Duke posted:

I'm still working my way through old episodes and episode 53 is one of the funniest ones they've ever made. The dramatic burp fetish reading and sock transformations are just incredible.

After we recorded that episode, I did some slurred readings of stories from that transformation site on our old TF2 server. I remember there being one where a bunch of bros transformed themselves so that their bodies would produce breakfast foods.

They'd lactate milk, pee orange juice. Their penises would fall off and be sausages, bacon foreskins, etc.

It was really something special. I should see if I can find that again.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

BootsRaingear posted:

After we recorded that episode, I did some slurred readings of stories from that transformation site on our old TF2 server. I remember there being one where a bunch of bros transformed themselves so that their bodies would produce breakfast foods.

They'd lactate milk, pee orange juice. Their penises would fall off and be sausages, bacon foreskins, etc.

Mods change my name to Bacon Foreskins, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

BootsRaingear posted:

Choose Your Own Change is really loving weird. I'd do a full-on doc of it, but I don't know where to even start.