Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

codenameFANGIO posted:

You are scum.

Admit that you love me, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Nasgate posted:

I would literally prefer being slammed against a wall repeatedly.

I'd also prefer that you get slammed against a wall repeatedly

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

I say to you, Junes Games Chat: every game's great at your Junes.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Adam Bowen posted:

I'd also prefer that you get slammed against a wall repeatedly

Because i don't want to play a game that has inspiration from the worst anime genres, a boring rear end combat system, and another time sink crafting system? If i wanted all that I'd play a korean MMO, which i can at least play with friends or grief other humans for actual entertainment.

You're in luck though, not only do i practice Judo at least once a week, my partner likes to get rough with me sometimes.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

This is the first time I've heard Persona get compared to a korean MMO of all things. I didn't particularly enjoy the 10 hours I gave Persona 3, but you still sound pretty silly to me.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This...this is acceptable.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Motto posted:

This is the first time I've heard Persona get compared to a korean MMO of all things. I didn't particularly enjoy the 10 hours I gave Persona 3, but you still sound pretty silly to me.

it's not a good comparision, i'll give you that. The point is basically just that if i want bad gameplay and bad plot, i can do that for free.

It's weird, because many other SMT games are pretty boss, Persona would be better as a visual novel.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I didn't really like Persona 4 but I'm still willing to acknowledge that it's a good game with a good story.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
yeah but really gently caress videogames

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

corn in the bible posted:

:smith:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

The occulus rift was invented to solely gently caress videogames.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The Taint Reaper posted:

:smith: :smith:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I will, just let me know if you find some :q:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I see that all the Nintendo gamers are angry about the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Thing.

Old Men yell at Cloud

Xythe
Aug 4, 2010

Stop getting mad at video games. No stop insulting his mother what is wrong with you.

The Taint Reaper posted:

videogames is blind in one eye, you see.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Xythe posted:

dear god why are you people so mean

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Honestly though the Hololens is probably going to dominate the market and reinvent the industry. I mean that First Person Helen Keller Sim was incredibly realistic and believable.

I saw people tripping over themselves just to play it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

Right now I've got a 360 controller, PS4 controller, SNES controller, and Joystick plugged into my PC. All of my gaming bases are covered where on a PS4 I'm stuck with a controller that's only good for 3rd person action and racing games.

do u want to no a crazy thing about the ps4? all those things u just mentioned, as long as they are usb, will work on the ps4.

i dont know why you would want to use a 360 or SNES pad over the DS4 though

Nasgate posted:

Because i don't want to play a game that has inspiration from the worst anime genres, a boring rear end combat system, and another time sink crafting system? If i wanted all that I'd play a korean MMO, which i can at least play with friends or grief other humans for actual entertainment.

You're in luck though, not only do i practice Judo at least once a week, my partner likes to get rough with me sometimes.

ah yes persona, well known for its time sink crafting system and similarities to a korean MMO.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

some crazy ps4 facts for idiot pc failures:

any standard USB direct input device will work as a controller

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

I see that all the Nintendo gamers are angry about the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Thing.

Old Men yell at Cloud
There are people who are angry about that?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Not angry in my case, but a little worried that nu-FF7 will be more Dirge of Cerberus than Final Fantasy 7 in tone.

Level Slide fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jun 19, 2015

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nasgate posted:

it's not a good comparision, i'll give you that. The point is basically just that if i want bad gameplay and bad plot, i can do that for free.

It's weird, because many other SMT games are pretty boss, Persona would be better as a visual novel.

Persona 4 has lots of problems but being bad isnt one of them.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
drat what did videogames ever do to you guys?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

dat one portagee posted:

i wish i knew :smith:

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Guys, I don't want anyone's head to explode, BUT WHAT IF...

You made a Hololens program where you put on an Oculus to play a game about using Morpheus? Yeah. Think about it. You'd basically be Neo Jesus. That probably should be the name of the game.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

FactsAreUseless posted:

There are people who are angry about that?

No.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Xythe posted:

You're mixing me up with poster, VideoGames, and I am not blind in one eye, just stereoblind. Sorry for the confusion.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

VideoGames used to be an oculus rift fan until he took an arrow in the eye

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

You're mixing me up with poster, VideoGames, and I am not blind in one eye, just stereoblind. Sorry for the confusion.
Swings both ways but can't see with both eyes... hosed up!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i try to see eye to eye with everyone

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
there is a commercial on tv that advertises stuffed pizza rolls as small enough to eat while still wearing an oculus rift

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Swings both ways but can't see with both eyes... hosed up!

I can't actually swing both ways, as the depth from one direction would probably cause me to fall.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

dat one portagee posted:

shot my paw

Bicyclops posted:

I can't actually swing both ways

post/username fraud :raise: mods???

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

precision posted:

shot my paw

they made mine fall into a volcano, then drown trying swim to zoma's castle, then get eaten by zoma's guard dragon.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

precision posted:

shot my paw

Bicyclops posted:

they made mine fall into a volcano, then drown trying swim to zoma's castle, then get eaten by zoma's guard dragon.

ok you guys have been dealing with fraudsters because i swear i never did this

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I love videogames

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

I'm passingly fond of electronic entertainment. My sentimentality has waned over the past several years.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jon Do posted:

I'm passingly fond of electronic entertainment. My sentimentality has waned over the past several years.

this guy's on the fence, boys. let's get 'im!!

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Game or Die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
still looking for my manic pixie dream game

oh wait, no, i found that, it's Journey, the PS4 version needs to hurry the gently caress up and come out

• Locked thread