Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If I were a cop I'd just cite everyone with any bumper stickers. poo poo's gaudy and they deserve to be punished for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I don't know but I always cite anyone with Obama stickers. They need to do their part to plug the billion dollar deficits driven up by their party.

Oh my god your cognitive dissonance would be adorable if you weren't ruining America

Tell me about the Laffer curve Shep

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Around here it's WVU and COEXIST. There is always something wrong with the car these are displayed on. They should come with a warning at time of purchase.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
does being a k9 cop own or what

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Is that a serious question? Of course, dogges are the best there is.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I don't know but I always cite anyone with Obama stickers. They need to do their part to plug the billion dollar deficits driven up by their party.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
I meant the state deficit unles syou think traffic ciation fines go to the federal government you idoit

Also, Reagan had the cold war and Clinton had a republican congress

why does the republican national debt line include obama's?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
We need to be fiscally responsible by cutting Shep's salary, upping his hours and making sure he doesn't mooch off of any pensions. In addition we should bust his union.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Vahakyla posted:

We need to be fiscally responsible by cutting Shep's salary, upping his hours and making sure he doesn't mooch off of any pensions. In addition we should bust his union.

What does any of this have to do with the federal debt? I pay my taxes, which are a lot higher than any of yours (except maybe Whip).

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

You think traffic ciation fines go to the federal government you idoit

:unsmigghh:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Vahakyla posted:

Question, for the cops: How can we make this happen? :v:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Captain Bravo posted:

Question, for the cops: How can we make this happen? :v:

Vote for Koch Brothers they will merge capitalism and government and enshrine a glorious meritocracy which will benefit the truly deserving

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
But if they don't have the nomination, then they'd be third-party candidates. I can't just throw my vote away like that!

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Those god damned loving cunts just recommended to cut 838 million from our budget. 5th year in a row of budget cuts. It probably also means that I'll have to go back to support since I can't stay on a detail for more than 3 years in a row. Guess they'll just have to keep that IT security team staffed at at 30%.

Putting money into the IRS budget gets back a lot more than what was put in. Some say it's 1:6 and some say it's 1:4, some tea party buttfucks says it 1:2 - but the point is they all agree the return is greater so I don't know why they've done this 5 years in a row.

THANKS LOIS LERNER(whore)

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Reign Of Pain posted:

Those god damned loving cunts just recommended to cut 838 million from our budget. 5th year in a row of budget cuts. It probably also means that I'll have to go back to support since I can't stay on a detail for more than 3 years in a row. Guess they'll just have to keep that IT security team staffed at at 30%.

Putting money into the IRS budget gets back a lot more than what was put in. Some say it's 1:6 and some say it's 1:4, some tea party buttfucks says it 1:2 - but the point is they all agree the return is greater so I don't know why they've done this 5 years in a row.
Well, I was about to ask if y'all were hiring, but...

Real talk though, it annoys me how no one disputes the importance, utility, or rate-of-return on the IRS, but every politician is willing for slash their budget because people hate taxes. It's like, "Garbage Men: They smell bad and should be shunned."

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
So, I'm taking a look at this creep (the little one)

and I'm reading "As soon as an approximately pointy object is in reach, I'm going to use it to kill you." If I were to come across someone like this, and I were lucky enough to be carrying a gun, I'd probably shoot him.
So my question is can you really control someone like this? In just handcuffs? I was expecting at least arm and leg shackles. Are these guys being kind of reckless?

Also :lol: that the most intimidating guy in the picture is the only one who didn't make it his primary professional goal.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Dead Reckoning posted:

the IRS... ...It's like, "Garbage Men: They smell bad and should be shunned."

You've given me a lot to think about.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Ceiling fan posted:

and I'm reading "As soon as an approximately pointy object is in reach, I'm going to use it to kill you." If I were to come across someone like this, and I were lucky enough to be carrying a gun, I'd probably shoot him.
So my question is can you really control someone like this? In just handcuffs? I was expecting at least arm and leg shackles. Are these guys being kind of reckless?

Also :lol: that the most intimidating guy in the picture is the only one who didn't make it his primary professional goal.

Handcuffs hurt. A lot. And when used properly they do a great job of restraining someone. The only time you really use shackles is if someone is actively combative. Everything I've read suggests this guy has been completely compliant with the cops since he's been caught.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Ceiling fan posted:

that dipshit looks like he weighs 120 pounds soaking wet, bad things are going to happen to him in prison

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
He could be leg ironed for all we know. If I'm taking a prisoner outdoors they get leg irons and a belly chain if front cuffed

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Rad Lieutenant posted:

You've given me a lot to think about.

You're the civil servant unfairly maligned because of his job in this analogy.

I think I might really enjoy doing tax enforcement, because I spent a not-inconsiderable portion of my Air Force career wishing I could fine people or put them in jail for loving up the paperwork.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Ceiling fan posted:

Fox news was saying that it was an obvious disguise with a wig and a fake nose. I was pretty sure that it wasn't. Dumb enough to sport that haircut like that and missing some chromosomes.....I went to school with a dozen fuckers like that in poughkeepsie

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
dude looks like a extra from witcher 3

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Looks like Vic Mackey scores another high profile bust.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

ah yes the tittie twister compliance hold

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Reign Of Pain posted:

Looks like Hank Schrader scores another high profile bust.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Handcuffs hurt. A lot. And when used properly they do a great job of restraining someone.

So my girlfriend isn't using them properly. I thought so. I suppose a demonstration is in order. Do you have any advice on that?

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Double lock and check immediate grab area. Then go enjoy a sandwich while watching action movie of your choice. Happy fathers day?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Ceiling fan posted:

So my girlfriend isn't using them properly. I thought so. I suppose a demonstration is in order. Do you have any advice on that?

There was already some advice posted here for you to try:

bitcoin bastard posted:

the tittie twister compliance hold

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Ceiling fan posted:

You might have an old pair of hand cuffs. They do tend to stretch out a bit with use.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Always carry a pair of fuzzy handcuffs in your cruiser.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Use ridged cuffs and then drive him about with your left hand on the grip of the cuffs and your right hand gripping his pathetic sparrow arm with your thumb pressed in to the ulnar nerve. If he is being particularly tetchy then right hand goes to the back of the neck and you start fingering his mandibular nerve like the first time you got your hand down a girls kecks.

Never understood why Americops don't seem to use rigid cuffs, they are loving fantastic and you can apply mind-blowing amounts of pain without lasting injury or outwardly obvious aggression.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Use ridged cuffs and then drive him about with your left hand on the grip of the cuffs and your right hand gripping his pathetic sparrow arm with your thumb pressed in to the ulnar nerve. If he is being particularly tetchy then right hand goes to the back of the neck and you start fingering his mandibular nerve like the first time you got your hand down a girls kecks.

Never understood why Americops don't seem to use rigid cuffs, they are loving fantastic and you can apply mind-blowing amounts of pain without lasting injury or outwardly obvious aggression.

rear stack for life

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
how are we gonna fit a pair of rigid cuffs on our belt with all the rest of the poo poo we carry? Plus until recently we could just kill people that got ornery with us, now people scream about goddamn civil rights when we do that.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Branis posted:

how are we gonna fit a pair of rigid cuffs on our belt with all the rest of the poo poo we carry? Plus until recently we could just kill people that got ornery with us, now people scream about goddamn civil rights when we do that.

Don't carry a gun?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Don't carry a gun?

Wrong, don;t carry a handgun, just switch over the a shoulder sling and an SMG, I say

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
I just don't carry handcuffs. Let the FNG arrest them.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Don't carry a gun?

What am I supposed to do when someone doesn't comply? :confused:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Stab them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I think we know Bernard's answer.

• Locked thread