Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

sweet. sakura is the best

From SF? Agreed. Ive never even played her but I remember thinking she looked really cool in a magazine I saw as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Best Girl posted:

Oh, the AI was buffed? I guess that makes me feel a little better about it. Maybe I'll just use level 7 or 8's.

My main beef with the new single player is that most of the fights seem to comprise of 8 players, which is loving indecipherable madness.

dunno if there was any buffing, but you basically hit the nail on the head. SP is full of 4+ enemy battles where they're all focusing on you, not to mention some of the bullshit challenges/event conditions.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.

FirstAidKite posted:

100% OJ is going on milestone sale later today, and I will pick up a dlc for it maybe at that time and play with my friends again finally maybe

The new one they added a few days ago is really nice.

Also the new cards.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Up to episode 14 of Xam'd now and wow does this show really want to be a Ghibli movie. At least the titular Xam'd has finally made another appearance.

Also :wtc: in general about episode 14 :suspense:.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I went to the gym for the first time yesterday and now parts of my arms are sore today.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

I went to the gym for the first time yesterday and now parts of my arms are sore today.

Good

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

boom boom boom posted:

Its a good feeling but im too lazy and fat to go regularly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meme Emulator posted:

Same here. I'd rather sit at computer

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

yeah :(

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

same, but im thin

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

In Training posted:

Same here. I'd rather sit at computer

I used to be on my feet 50-75% of the time at my last job but I recently switched to a new position and now its more like 25%. What im getting at here is im probably going to have to drill another hole into all my belts soon.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

also glad you got your old name back lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

also glad you got your old name back lol

Garbage Day gave it to me for producing epic front page content.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The reward system is a good way to stay motivated, ie something like not watching anime on a given day until after you workout.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Meme Emulator posted:

I thought I was in good shape because I bicycle and hike a lot, but after twenty minnutes using the arm machines my arms just refused to do any more pushing or pulling. Tomorrow is father's day and they're closed on Sundays so I won't be able to go again until Monday, which is annyoing. I want to make my upper body better at doing things.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Srice posted:

The reward system is a good way to stay motivated, ie something like not watching anime on a given day until after you workout.

When I was regularly doing stuff on an exercise bike I would watch anime while doing it

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm gonna get strong, like the sexy men in my animes

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ||ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
|GO OUTSIDE||WATCH ANIME | (scroll down)
\___________||___________/

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

I thought I was in good shape because I bicycle and hike a lot, but after twenty minnutes using the arm machines my arms just refused to do any more pushing or pulling. Tomorrow is father's day and they're closed on Sundays so I won't be able to go again until Monday, which is annyoing. I want to make my upper body better at doing things.

You're using muscles you don't regularly use, that particular soreness is cool as heck though

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

In Training posted:

When I was regularly doing stuff on an exercise bike I would watch anime while doing it

Hell yeah!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Xenoverse daily deal, for those waiting on it.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It's fun

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Back when I lived at home I would watch anime between sets and it loving ruled.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

drat both trials in the sky and nekopara are on sale, which to buy

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Davincie posted:

Assassin's Creed Unity

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Garbage Day gave it to me for producing epic front page content.

He's a good admin

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
get 100% orange juice its cheap

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

just get the trails in the sky game. you can find a gallery of the nudie scenes from the cat game on g-e hentai

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

25 euros, yikes.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Also Resident Evil 5 definately was 75% off in older sales. gently caress you capcom! YOu hacks!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

REmake HD made them think people liked Resi again.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

im the jaded gamer who doesnt even care about steam sales anymore

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I think I got enough games to hold me over for awhile.... but I want more.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

just get the trails in the sky game. you can find a gallery of the nudie scenes from the cat game on g-e hentai

ah seems like nekopara is a waste then

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

PotU posted:

get 100% orange juice its cheap

i think i will get this since I already have tits

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sakurazuka posted:

REmake HD made them think people liked Resi again.

I like Resi, but not enough to spend more than a fiver on a game. Cheap games! Cheap games! waaaah! *throws baby bottle across living room*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think I'm good on games. Xenoverse can wait until next steam sale, I feel.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Jostiband posted:

i think i will get this since I already have tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

don't skip leg day

• Locked thread