Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

SirPhoebos posted:

waaait, that's Little Foot's grandfather (we never see his dad, at least in the first movie), unless...:barf:

His dad did show up in one of the many lovely direct to video sequels, but I don't remember what he looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

10/10

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

first time i have seen good art in this thread.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I would be super into a game where you play as a feminist game designer and have to fight hordes of misogynistic gamers.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Mr Tastee posted:

I would be super into a game where you play as a feminist game designer and have to fight hordes of misogynistic gamers.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/348270/

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The Skeleton King posted:

first time i have seen good art in this thread.
Nah

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mr Tastee posted:

I'd rather fight the feminist game designer.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Believe me, we all know you would.

:psyduck:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

That's Our Gitmo!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Thanks spacedad

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEcVLNQoPk

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Believe me, we all know you would.

:psyduck:

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

That's Our Gitmo!

What? I thought the consensus was that both sides of that debate were stupid. I mean, yes, the feminist side is technically the better of the two, but still.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

shut the gently caress up el penis

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

No.

You aint my daddy, bitch

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

What? I thought the consensus was that both sides of that debate were stupid. I mean, yes, the feminist side is technically the better of the two, but still.

"I made a wild rear end assumption about what the most socially acceptable thing to say was, and then willfully said the opposite."

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

That's Our Gitmo!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

In my defense, I was reading the hellthread before I posted that, and they like to make fun of gamergate poo poo there, so my judgement may have been colored a bit by that. :shrug:

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 12:38 on Jun 20, 2015

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alouicious posted:

shut the gently caress up el penis

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Plus isn't Mr Tastee the guy that wants to shoot up a McDonald's or something?

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Plus isn't Mr Tastee the guy that wants to shoot up a McDonald's or something?

Nah he's just a lonely ice-cream vendor from Pete & Pete

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Um the younger one's name is "LITTLE Pete"! Small Pete is a GBS meme.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hey, how about you just not post in the Toonami thread tonight?

Or ever.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Waffleman_ posted:

Hey, how about you just not post in the Toonami thread tonight?

Or ever.

How about you get off my rear end for 5 minutes? You've said nothing but dick things to me for months, with no apparent direct provocation, and never given me a specific reason why. If you got something you want to say to me, then just send me a loving PM and say it already. Otherwise please kindly curb whatever beef you have and quit acting like a little bitch. Jesus loving Christ.

EDIT: Apparently you don't have PM's, so as a gesture of good will, I'll even buy you Plat.

Can we please just go back to posting fanart now? I don't really like fighting... I didn't mean for that post to be taken so seriously.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 15:37 on Jun 20, 2015

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

No, that's fine.

Also the provocation is that you're an exceedingly lovely poster. Maybe work on that instead of lashing out at me.

Edit: If it's any consolation, once WickedHate eventually comes back from her probation, I will probably lay off you. I'll probably lay off anyway, I'm probably a bit too hard on you.

Waffleman_ has a new favorite as of 16:13 on Jun 20, 2015

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

"Wow a bunch of new updates, there's got to be something wei-"
:yikes:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Why don't MRAs beat the system by just being gay

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sounds like beta talk to me.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Sounds like beta talk to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBrpCHX_BuE

relevant to this thread

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

today has been such a good day for purity nipple tassels

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

corn in the bible posted:

Why don't MRAs beat the system by just being gay

You joke, but I'm pretty sure that is actually a thing.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

IShallRiseAgain posted:

You joke, but I'm pretty sure that is actually a thing.

https://nowtoronto.com/news/think-free-blog/mens-rights-group-banned-from-marching-in-pride/

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/we-spoke-to-the-anonymous-activist-who-helped-ban-mras-from-toronto-pride

So yeah, kinda.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Yep. The side that's getting doxxed and swatted and death-threatened up the wazoo is definitely just as stupid as the side that's foaming at the mouth for "ethics in games journalism" because some girl got a smidgen of press one time for her art game about mental illness and some other girl had the gall to suggest that the industry should do a better job of catering to female gamers.

The truth is in the middle.

Non-subforum SA is 97% people who are pretending to be shittier than they are because it's funny and 3% legitimately lovely people with gross opinions who are kept around because it's funny. In either case, you shouldn't take what they say seriously. You've been here long enough to know that by now dude.

Also, SA is just actually the worst at women's issues.

HERE LISTEN TO THIS AND HAVE SOME TERRIBLE MORRISSEY FANART:

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Non-subforum SA is 97% people who are pretending to be shittier than they are because it's funny and 3% legitimately lovely people with gross opinions who are kept around because it's funny. In either case, you shouldn't take what they say seriously. You've been here long enough to know that by now dude.

Also, SA is just actually the worst at women's issues.

Pretending to be a racist to get a rise out of people is basically the same thing as being a racist.

Would you poo poo your pants ironically.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Mr Tastee posted:

Pretending to be a racist to get a rise out of people is basically the same thing as being a racist.

Would you poo poo your pants ironically.

I never said that I understand or condone it.

There's a reason I stay the gently caress away from GBS.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Oh, sorry. Misunderstood.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

I regret posting that silly pic :mad:

it is time for me to repent by posting warhammer furry-k and dragon age 2 until the conversation dissolves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

you can tell those are bad representations of da2 because things are happening

• Locked thread