Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
The River King will actually be League's answer to Invoker, having The Most Buttons To Press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
The whole worlds a river implies something something water trail something something reksai tunnel/nocturne trail style thing and they already said hes getting something like skarners ult where he eats people. Q is also confirmed to be a slow so its probably a zac type thing except his tongue

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Maybe they can top original teemo with 1 active button to press.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Maybe they can top original teemo with 1 active button to press.

Not sure bout that one homie

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

The piece of his story that no one is talking about is the bargain part. Maybe a large buff for an allied champ in exchange for a measure of health?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Cameron posted:

Not sure bout that one homie

You had blinding dart, 2 passives and 1 charge of mushroom every 30 seconds, so basically just one button.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1861582237/42344064?tab=stats&participant=10
http://www.replay.gg/?r=NA1&id=1861582237&key=S3uTDagxXN3GxJJxKrzRceXnuj5tndcD

the complete story :3:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
5.5 CS / minute? :mediocre:

good job on plat 5 bud

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

good job on plat 5 bud

Those are the kind of high standards that got me to those rare heights

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Boxman posted:

The piece of his story that no one is talking about is the bargain part. Maybe a large buff for an allied champ in exchange for a measure of health?

Actually when he dies you can spend 15 gold to buy biscuits from his corpse, fish biscuits. What a great bargain, much cheaper than health pots

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

rabidsquid posted:

Actually when he dies you can spend 15 gold to buy biscuits from his corpse, fish biscuits. What a great bargain, much cheaper than health pots

this is a no troll zone

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
A support who's passive was being a shop would kinda own.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My guess on the river king is that his Q will be called "Cry me a river" and you'll have to press it twice to get the full effect.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Safety Scissors posted:

My guess on the river king is that his Q will be called "Cry me a river" and you'll have to press it twice to get the full effect.

Only if his R has synergy with it and is called "Build me a bridge"

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

exethan posted:

good job on plat 5 bud

I am garbage at CSing for 90% of the game

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Probably one of the most fun games I've ever played. Got carried, but was still wild. Won the game thanks to a "STOP THE PORTS" random hail mary backdoor call by Vayne and Thresh

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1861730619/205592026?tab=overview

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Place more wards you goddamned Animal

fnox
May 19, 2013

THIS IS LAN

http://matchhistory.lan.leagueoflegends.com/es/#match-details/LA1/176665884/200283764?tab=overview

2v5, Lee Sin was feeding for basically the entire duration of the match, Xerath and Tristana never connected, Riven somehow fed relentlessly, Fizz couldn't loving stop farming the jungle to group or take objectives, and Taric was taking around 15% of my HP bar every hit.

these shenanigans somehow went on for 40 minutes.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012
grats foxy! :)

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

curiousCat posted:

I am garbage at CSing for 90% of the game

But fuckin' great at kickin' rear end and getting plat! Congrats (also I'm sure I cs even less)!

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

kingcobweb posted:

Place more wards you goddamned Animal

I swapped for sweeper at like, 2 minutes :\

Rek'Sai top is really dumb. Infinite sustain. At least getting no tanks let my other lanes win harder.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

we can duo again :shobon:

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
so im playing trynda and i have to ult and then the bard on my team ults me and i die

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

congratulations! but you played mid karma so im afraid i have to hate you on principle now

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

DolphinCop posted:

congratulations! but you played mid karma so im afraid i have to hate you on principle now

What do you have against mid Karma you son of a bitch.

1v1 me

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Mordekaiser's Destroyers is a loving great name. Last season I was in Poppy's Swashbucklers, which I liked, but now I'm in a lovely league called Udyr's Exemplars which sounds like it's just trick2g teaching people to afk jungle

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Slaapaav posted:

so im playing trynda and i have to ult and then the bard on my team ults me and i die

:downsbravo:

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Khablam posted:

It's about an hour long, but you can skip to 9:00 and nothing really interesting is said past 50:00. Lyte talks about the new automated punishment system and it sounds like it's already began learning player actions in the game itself to determine cases of intentional feeding, assisting the enemy team, etc. The amount of data it's parsing is mind-bending and if they don't accidentally invent Skynet I'll be half-surprised and fully disappointed.

Mind-bending is the type of stuff that Facebook/Google/Uber/etc are working on with regards to AI. Riot is very much in the little leagues when it comes to this sort of thing and it shows.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I'm actually partially guessing he might get to use one of his skills to eat a low hp creep nunu style, except it gives him extra gold and maybe some mana or something.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Drone_Fragger posted:

I'm actually partially guessing he might get to use one of his skills to eat a low hp creep nunu style, except it gives him extra gold and maybe some mana or something.

It gives him "butt cloud" which increases in scope and aoe damage over time throughout the game. He loses half his stacks though if he uses "slip and slide" to get down the river fast to make a play (which cleans his rear end aka counter play).

Luckily when he gets there he can fire off his ultimate "spit or swallow" which fires off his frog/yoshi tongue to try and eat and capture someone, but if it misses he just coughs and spits hot phlegm on all of his nearby teammates, hamstringing their movement speed by -90%.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I have found my spirit champion.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Good god I have no idea what happened and am happy this sion was on the enemy team:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
:stare:

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Nice weather we're having

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im gonna ban you from the internet with my 1% family money

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

League of Legends s5: One day when the fema camps come to clami you

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I prefer League of Legends S5: I live to make american scum suffer

It's a title that's so catchy, most people won't look at the words, but they should! Because it's not just about that guy being honest and ironic at the same time, it's also personal statement about the game itself!

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

Good god I have no idea what happened and am happy this sion was on the enemy team:

that guy loving rules

im imagining that guys like the heir apparent of some tiny micronesian island slamming his wine glass on the table in rage and storming out of his mansion

pog boyfriend fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 21, 2015

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
It's so hard to find good support these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
something's hosed up if you're less chill than the vayne player

• Locked thread