Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

*stepping out on a limb* My hobbies include cycling, beekeeping, and day drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahSo!

by Lowtax
I should add that all of Ralp's actions against me have happened in his forum - QCS.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther

Piso Mojado posted:

*stepping out on a limb* My hobbies include cycling, beekeeping, and day drinking.

Beekeeping seems real interesting

dogcrash truther
And kind of stressful

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Gunky I too was a really bad poster. How can I help?

----------------

Miss Psychosis

Al Borland posted:

Was?

FluffieDuckie

gunky junket,

I feel like maybe if you're having a lot of problems with ralp in qcs you could find another forum to post in for a while where you stay away from ralp. there are lots of forums and some of those ralp doesn't care a lot about and the format is less stringent. sometimes it's best to stay away from someone who is frustrated with you and who has access to buttons that can ban you.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

dogcrash truther posted:

And kind of stressful

It's very stressful. There are so many factors that can cause things to go terribly wrong. Much like a posting, you just learn through experience, feedback, and a bit of luck.

Diqnol

You have friends here, GJ, and you should see by the very existence of this thread that they want to help you. I understand that you want to post where you want to post but you keep running into problems and there are many of us who do not that want to help you avoid them because they enjoy your posts (I am among those). I don't think you need to be BYOB only, either, if you can just not send PMs to people, especially admins, with the verbosity and frequency you're used to and try to enjoy the forums for the content you come here for rather than worrying about people who don't like you.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
I will post more gooder, I hope gunky tries too

----------------

GEExCEE

does anybody else have this problem - I feel like I can't actually "read" a gunky junket post, like I can imagine my eyes moving across the letters, but the posts just kind of bounce off of my brain

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gunky Junket, I am really glad that you chose to read and post in this thread and I don't mean glad in a way that is at your expense. Thank you, I hope you keep at it, at your leisure of course.

Also thank you dct and the helpful BYOB posters for exceeding my best expectations for this thread! Keep up the good work one and all.

----------------

FartGhost

GEExCEE posted:

does anybody else have this problem - I feel like I can't actually "read" a gunky junket post, like I can imagine my eyes moving across the letters, but the posts just kind of bounce off of my brain

me too, it's really weird

yeah actually they will

Al Borland posted:

I could help gunky too

saboten

what the heck is joboxing

thank u bacalou

Al Borland

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

I could help gunky too

You work miracles.

saboten posted:

giving oxes jobs obviously

----------------

saboten

Al Borland posted:

giving oxes jobs obviously

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JoBoxers ?

thank u bacalou

Al Borland

by XyloJW

I'm pretty sure some of them grew up as joboxers before their music careers took off.

----------------

dogcrash truther

saboten posted:

omg please let's not start this again

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

Yes.

i am he

saboten posted:

its a gbs meme.

ron color

YeahSo! posted:

BYOB, can you please tell me what is so bad here with this post of mine?

ok

Gunky Junket posted:

I'm , I myself, I'm. my

I

[thats 1]

[keep going...]

[nice. hat trick]

I I. I, my; I

[this has to be a personal best]

I

I'm my, I've; I'm me. I've. I'll

(Attn Mods: I'm. I'm )

pretty good effort. good job

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

weird toppings guy posted:

how did your quest go, nobel knight?

cider and cycling is a good combo and no-one should ever think differently.

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GEExCEE posted:

Yep. A couple posters earlier in the thread were comparing this disjointed erratic style to the way a bipolar or schizotypal person might organize his or her writing, BUT I think it is probably counterproductive to pathologize it in this thread. I have called GJ mentally ill in the past; it was not meant as an epithet or insult but regardless I probably should not have. Whether true or not, it's not my or anyone's place to make a medical diagnosis over the internet so I apologize for that, and more pragmatically, telling someone she is mentally ill is a good way to invite her to tune out any constructive criticism that follows. Most of the posters on this whole website probably have some kind of mental illness anyway, so what!

----------------

i am he

good on you ralp

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
As a kind I never picked up on the fact that Miss Grotke from Recess was such an OG progressive and now I understand how the feminist agenda infiltrated my mind when I was an impressionable youth.

----------------

Salmiakki

POWERBALL posted:

As a kind I never picked up on the fact that Miss Grotke from Recess was such an OG progressive and now I understand how the feminist agenda infiltrated my mind when I was an impressionable youth.

good

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Dog Pipes

Piso Mojado posted:

day drinking.

This is my favourite of all the hobbies. Particularly during the summer when the day goes on for aaaages.

FluffieDuckie

Ralp posted:

Yep. A couple posters earlier in the thread were comparing this disjointed erratic style to the way a bipolar or schizotypal person might organize his or her writing, BUT I think it is probably counterproductive to pathologize it in this thread. I have called GJ mentally ill in the past; it was not meant as an epithet or insult but regardless I probably should not have. Whether true or not, it's not my or anyone's place to make a medical diagnosis over the internet so I apologize for that, and more pragmatically, telling someone she is mentally ill is a good way to invite her to tune out any constructive criticism that follows. Most of the posters on this whole website probably have some kind of mental illness anyway, so what!

i've said this before, but when mods (or admins) apologize it impresses the hell out of me

Miss Psychosis

Gunky Junket should post cuter pictures.

Miss Psychosis fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jun 22, 2015

FluffieDuckie

Miss Psychosis posted:

Gunky Junket should post cuter pictures.

:agreed:

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 22, 2015

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

i've said this before, but when mods (or admins) apologize it impresses the hell out of me

I'm sorry for everything

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm sorry for everything

:love:

weird

by zen death robot
i wish i could post like gunky junket

----------------

saboten

Yonkers posted:

i wish i could post like gunky junket

me too, or in any way that's at all funny or interesting

why is she getting banned.. whyt havent i been banned

thank u bacalou

FluffieDuckie

saboten posted:

me too, or in any way that's at all funny or interesting

why is she getting banned.. whyt havent i been banned

you're not getting banned bc you're cool af and you hang in byob, land of no banning

saboten

FluffieDuckie posted:

you're not getting banned bc you hang in byob, land of no banning

haha oh yeah

thank u bacalou

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
"When you get rid of your fear of failure, your tensions about succeeding... you can be yourself. Relaxed. You'll no longer be driving with your brakes on."

Just some wise words to help a fellow poster out.....the truth is out there, peace.

bwatts

dont post awful threads like this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Piso Mojado posted:

It's very stressful. There are so many factors that can cause things to go terribly wrong. Much like a posting, you just learn through experience, feedback, and a bit of luck.

It's not only that the bees might die, but they might sting you too.

• Locked thread