Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
no man's sky more like no game at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Did they mention if the Ride to Hell playthrough is gonna be a full LP of the game or not? Because god fuckin drat this game starts broken and somehow manages to get worse until it almost completely falls to pieces.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.
Of course Ride to Hell is a full LP. We've played David Cage games, we can play this.

I've only been on this particular diet a week now, the weight I lost before from Fighterpedia to now was just eating a bit better, and some more exercise. I'm on this current diet, cuz I want to look my best for the wedding. But god it's hard.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

TheRealestMatt posted:

Of course Ride to Hell is a full LP. We've played David Cage games, we can play this.

Excellent. :getin:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

TheRealestMatt posted:

I've only been on this particular diet a week now, the weight I lost before from Fighterpedia to now was just eating a bit better, and some more exercise. I'm on this current diet, cuz I want to look my best for the wedding. But god it's hard.

hit the weights and get swole. you wanna be as swole as you can so at the reception you can flex and rip your tux at the seams

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

TheRealestMatt posted:

its probably getting too close for you, but i lost 50 lb in about a year by just using calorie tracking through myfitnesspal and 30 min of exercise 3 days a week.

gl tho. my wife and i started eating super lovely after we got married, it owns

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Not drinking alcohol would suck. I like alcohol, I wouldn't like not drinking alcohol.

E: Matt please tell us you're wearing the punisher hat at your wedding

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Silentman0 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCpdlypZooc

No joke, when I saw this in my subscriptions I thought "That's weird, I thought Freedom Planet was ovOH MY GOD"

Watching this now, and I laughed with the Squid amiibo named "Pat's mom" showed up around the 27 minute mark.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

goldblums eyes posted:

Not drinking alcohol would suck. I like alcohol, I wouldn't like not drinking alcohol.

Punisher top hat!

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

beep by grandpa posted:

Does the old Chrono Trigger playthrough hold up? I've never watched it.

Really?! On the rocks?

Silentman0 posted:

Better than Maximilian, though. Good lord, he's terrible.

And have you heard the music he makes? gently caress.

goldblums eyes posted:

Tiny Punisher skull cufflinks.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

TheRealestMatt posted:

Too Many Games autograph signing!

4 - 5 pm on Saturday!

I just realized, this will be on your 1 year anniversary of your posting here on our thread :3:

Thanks for sticking around for so long - yes people can be weird and aggressive about dumb stuff but it's gotta be better here than other places one might find SBFZ discussion on the internet. Thanks Matt!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the giantbomb thread has managed to drive off at least 3 personalities that unwisely decided to post there so this one has some catching up to do

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the giantbomb thread has managed to drive off at least 3 personalities that unwisely decided to post there so this one has some catching up to do

Hey, we'd still be on schedule if Pat wasn't smart enough to keep away and Woolie didn't get the heads-up from Slowbeef himself. :colbert:

Liam would just join the nitecrew or something.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Commissar Ken posted:

Tiny Punisher skull cufflinks.

Is it just me or would the Zone logo actually be super great for cufflinks?!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Dias posted:

Hey, we'd still be on schedule if Pat wasn't smart enough to keep away and Woolie didn't get the heads-up from Slowbeef himself. :colbert:

Liam would just join the nitecrew or something.

Did slowbeef tell him to stay away?

And pat is afraid because he knows this is where he belongs.

Dan still occasionally posts there.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

Did slowbeef tell him to stay away?

Not really, I'd just like to think that was one of his tips. "gently caress DSP, play Freedom Planet and gently caress goons".

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Invictus posted:

And pat is afraid because he knows this is where he belongs.

Pat is so close to posting here it's hilarious.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Pats made at least three references to the SA front page. It's about time he's convorted

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

FauxGateau posted:

Pat used to post at luelinks / endoftheinter.net. Community over there can get pretty bad. People leaking dumb stuff to the bro team guy finally made him leave forever

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

havenwaters posted:

Pat used to post at luelinks / endoftheinter.net. Community over there can get pretty bad. People leaking dumb stuff to the bro team guy finally made him leave forever

Leak what? videos?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

i challenge you to dig up the last time he posted

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Captain Invictus posted:

He shoulda been postin' in the Wrestlehut where the big boys play... till he realizes most of those people don't even like wrestling anymore.

FauxGateau posted:

As funny as that'd be, Pat posting here means Matt would lose one of his few places he can post without the others seeing so he can occasionally go "Y'know what, gently caress Pat sometimes." and having that is far funnier.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

hit the weights and get swole. you wanna be as swole as you can so at the reception you can flex and rip your tux at the seams
Rip the sleeves right off, and do the Million Dollar Dream on the pastor/priest/whatever.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

i challenge you to dig up the last time he posted

Don't care enough

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Commissar Ken posted:

He shoulda been postin' in the Wrestlehut where the big boys play... till he realizes most of those people don't even like wrestling anymore.

We're trying to encourage people to post here. Wanting to post here and showing people the Wrestlehut are going in very different directions.

Friends don't let friends Wrestlehut.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Al-Saqr posted:

Leak what? videos?

Some post the guy used to make pat look bad.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

We're trying to encourage people to post here. Wanting to post here and showing people the Wrestlehut are going in very different directions.

Friends don't let friends Wrestlehut.

We haven't run out Kane yet

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Most recent RTH update had this moment:

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

beep by grandpa posted:

If you look closely at the bar in the background during the "sex scene" you can see that the second model is standing there staring the entire time.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Chrispurple posted:

If you look closely at the bar in the background during the "sex scene" you can see that the second model is standing there staring the entire time.
Wow she actually stands in the background animating during the scene, the game is falling apart at the seams while its being played

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Shattered Memories pt3 is great, if only for the insight into the zaibatsu's school days.

"I told Woolie I was bulled in high school and he just asked why I didn't fight them and I had to remind him that I wasn't 400lbs and 8 feet tall in high school like he was."

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Watching the Korra playthrough from awhile back - I love how Liam, despite (apparently?) seeing all of ATLA and S1 of Korra forgot Lightning bending was totally a thing, saying it was just a technology thing. Meanwhile Woolie, who's seen nothing thinks if it were to be anything, it'd be a subset of firebending.

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
I can't believe Liam somehow invented a way to break the art room puzzle, a puzzle that is already broken and stupid.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

beep by grandpa posted:

MAN

SUPER PISSED I MISSED THAT

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

TheRealestMatt posted:

MAN

SUPER PISSED I MISSED THAT

If it makes you feel any better, I had to look at that image three or four seperate times before I saw the T Pose.

I did catch the copy of the bartender during the sex scene though.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014
Time for another podcast. I think this is the longest one yet. :stare:
Podcast: http://superbestfriendsplay.com/podcast/sbfc-098-who-trashed-my-babys-grave/
Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBSjDnh2PCE

edit: No wait, it's as long as the Personacast. Carry on.

maybeflan fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 23, 2015

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

maybeflan posted:

Time for another podcast. I think this is the longest one yet. :stare:
Podcast: http://superbestfriendsplay.com/podcast/sbfc-098-who-trashed-my-babys-grave/
Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBSjDnh2PCE

edit: No wait, it's as long as the Personacast. Carry on.

Matt's gonna break the gently caress out of his diet once he's free.

Gestalt Illusion
May 28, 2013

The FFXIV segment is killing me inside.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
it's a good game and it's weird to hear woolie treat pat like an rear end because he's playing an mmorpg as opposed to any of the other reasons to try pat like an rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gestalt Illusion
May 28, 2013

Well yeah I myself play it, which is why it's killing me. The level 50 lancer gimmicky bullshit is making me unreasonably angry at video games and I don't like it.