Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
peak cnn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Its about time america had the talk re: friend of the family, ok to yell at black people again? No? AW BUT WHITE PEOPLE WANNA!

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you're supposed to play skyrim as a super racist nord. you gotta want to burn down the ghettos of all those would be imperial spy gently caress elves.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ive never liked elves on account of theyre so frequently held up as a superior form of life, often to the point of having special souls, and that kind of stuff rubs me wrong.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
and don't even get started on those thalmer bastards. you know they control the media, the government, everything.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

ive never liked elves on account of theyre so frequently held up as a superior form of life, often to the point of having special souls, and that kind of stuff rubs me wrong.

and drows are noted for their athletic gifts and large endowments

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
people better hope i don't ever stumble past some skyrim cosplay convention thing. because i will put an arrow in an elves face on loving sight.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also elves int he classical tolkein mold remind me of that mark twain essay about how stupid the sterile christian view of heaven. what kind of paradise is it where theres nothing to do forever but sing and sing and sing.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

corn, which forum did you used to mod?

i do things for like 6 hours and y'all are nearly thirty pages into a new thread holy moley

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

I usually save my annoyance for not fake real things that actually exist just sayin

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

corn in the bible posted:

I forget who it was but one dude's rap sheet had a comment that just said "gently caress this guy" and I thought that was funny.

I must have a book in there

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Spaceman Future! posted:

I usually save my annoyance for not fake real things that actually exist just sayin

its not like i walk around all day annoyed by elves

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

also elves int he classical tolkein mold remind me of that mark twain essay about how stupid the sterile christian view of heaven. what kind of paradise is it where theres nothing to do forever but sing and sing and sing.

a tom bombadil cursed world

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

isnt it?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

corn, which forum did you used to mod?

i do things for like 6 hours and y'all are nearly thirty pages into a new thread holy moley

I was mod of Imp Zone for exactly twelve hours

e: there's proof that it happened because I gave one dude a 6 hour

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ok yeah full disclosure i do actually walk around all day annoyed by elves

i lead a rich inner life. gently caress off, dont judge me.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

there are some wow nerd/warhams types who do, who are probably pretty accurately described by sft's thesis

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Dreylad posted:

a tom bombadil cursed world

mods

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

andrew hussie has some elflike qualities

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Link what

It's basically every thread you see it in

Elves referred to as "prancing"
"Tree-hugger"
"Preening"
"Fancy"
"Fabulous"
"Mincing" (yes, seriously)

that's just a handful of the ones I've seen recently

It paints a pretty ugly picture about the subconscious underpinnings of their desire for elf genocide

No I mean whatever started this tonight the lp

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

don lemon's very existence offends me, yes

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Literally The Worst posted:

No I mean whatever started this tonight the lp

I doubt any one thing triggered it, SFT is very nearly an elf herself so it is an annoyance that is always bubbling near the surface.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Rodatose posted:

andrew hussie has some elflike qualities

elves are not known for their star trek edits, so i must disagree

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i would like mod powers, i would only probate myself and lock threads

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Jagchosis posted:

and drows are noted for their athletic gifts and large endowments

wait really

Spaceman Future! posted:

I doubt any one thing triggered it, SFT is very nearly an elf herself so it is an annoyance that is always bubbling near the surface.

wouldn't she be more of a hobit or a bobkin

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jun 23, 2015

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Spaceman Future! posted:

no she said there was an lp thread where someone was posting about this poo poo

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

PupsOfWar posted:

wait really

nah i'm just making poo poo up but the athletic prowess is actual elder scrolls canon for redguard

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

elves are not known for their star trek edits, so i must disagree

well vulcans are space elves, and spock accidently edited the timeline and spawned a new continuity with his red blob ship so

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jagchosis posted:

nah i'm just making poo poo up but the athletic prowess is actual elder scrolls canon for redguard

if orcs are the blacks, redguard are arabs. sorta western saharan lookin dudes.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Spaceman Future! posted:

Bingo

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Volkerball posted:

if orcs are the blacks, redguard are arabs. sorta western saharan lookin dudes.

except redguards are literally black

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Spaceman Future! posted:

well vulcans are space elves, and spock accidently edited the timeline and spawned a new continuity with his red blob ship so

vulcans are space nerds and spock wishes his rear end could retcon stories as efficiently as john

four years of comic? lmao *no-look, over-the-shoulder toss into the trash*

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Badger of Basra posted:

except redguards are literally black

not as black as orcs.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
just make all the characters a shade lighter in your mind and the game makes a lot more sense.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Jagchosis posted:

slowbeef once probated an lp poster for saying that making the black people the fastest was racist

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

slowbeef once probated an lp poster for saying that making the black people the fastest was racist

:letsplay:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Literally The Worst posted:

no she said there was an lp thread where someone was posting about this poo poo

Oh they were goin bugshit in the Drakengard 3 thread because the loathsome sociopathic Nice Gal (literally a Nice Guy but a magical girl demigod) massacred a bunch of elven civilians and children and justified it through "haha, they were all related to pirates, they would have grown up to be pirates. And it's not like they were human" and like 20 people or so went "oh man Four is the best, yeah genocide those elven faggots" and it was really fuckin weird

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

come on. who's the last white dude who won the 10,000 meter

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Holy moly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Volkerball posted:

come on. who's the last white dude who won the 10,000 meter

The six and a half mile?

• Locked thread