Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Even if Dakr Souls wasn;t the worst PC port on the planet, worse than this nigh unplayable piece of rear end, I would rather play Arkham Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

batman is dark souls made by a western developer, the only people capable of making good games

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The rotting turd stains in the toilet bowl that I made today is the Dark Souls of Western Developers.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I love this poo poo, the story and game are mad cool. I don't like babysitting the batmobile through these missions but I'm getting the Asylum/City feels again for sure

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Normal Batman liking guy: Huh, this game is pretty cool. Too bad the port sucks rear end!

Deranged wannabe gaijin retard, unsolicited: Duhhh, hey, dude, ahve you heard about Dark Souls. Changed my life, man.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The rotting turd stains in the toilet bowl that I made today is the Dark Souls of Western Developers.

its good to see youve perfected cloning technology jake

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Normal Batman liking guy: Huh, this game is pretty cool. Too bad the port sucks rear end!

Deranged wannabe gaijin retard, unsolicited: Duhhh, hey, dude, ahve you heard about Dark Souls. Changed my life, man.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm sick of everyone flaming me and tlaking about Dark Souls and I hate how badly optimised this game is!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm sick of everyone flaming me and tlaking about Dark Souls and I hate how badly optimised this game is!!!!!

i hope its better by the time i get my video card

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

batman: you know this is gonna be good, the dark knight, poo poo this guy is serious. you can press a button to punch a guy in the balls

dark souls: typical jap garbage, normal knight....BORING!!! You have to press like 1000 buttons to swing a sword that the enemy will block. gently caress. This. Game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

batman: you know this is gonna be good, the dark knight, poo poo this guy is serious. you can press a button to punch a guy in the balls

dark souls: typical jap garbage, normal knight....BORING!!! You have to press like 1000 buttons to swing a sword that the enemy will block. gently caress. This. Game.

Dec 26, 2012

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wouldn't mind a namechange to normal knight...BORING but I've been feeling kinda AIDSy lately.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Batman: Knuc loves it!

Dark Souls: Knuc hates it!

Batman's dark hole: Knuc loves it!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Batman: Knuc loves it!

Dark Souls: Knuc hates it!

Batman's dark hole: Knuc loves it!

No.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You press one button to swing a sword...Christ

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Batman is p much the Dark Souls of assassins creed clones

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Enlightened Souls Gamer: There is a real, uhh tactility to the movement...world design, teaching through failure, I use multiple spreadsheets and wikis to figure out which sword I want to use and play the game for 20 hours so I can make that sword. It's all about angles, timing, geometry. I love math and science.

Batman ReRe: duurrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrr*

*TN: There was dialogue here but it's honestly too stupid to even bother transcribing.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Enlightened Souls Guy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
BatmansButthole

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku posted:

Enlightened Souls Guy

souls fan slowly turning super sayian as he explains to an enraged batman lover why his games are superior

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i call batman retardman

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

souls fan slowly turning super sayian as he explains to an enraged batman lover why his games are superior

The Batman guy is completely calm and wondering why Dark Souls fucktards won;t shut the hell up about their crappy game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The Batman guy is completely calm and wondering why Dark Souls fucktards won;t shut the hell up about their crappy game.

the batman guy wishes he was in the game so he could lick the sweat off of batman

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm the dark souls of dark souls fans

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dakr Souls guy. I bet you like batman's sexy muscled rear end. gently caress his rear end is hot. Not as hot as the Fire Lord Gwyn though haha. Hoo boy, that man is hot, literally!

The batman guy: Please for the love of god, stop talking about Dark Souls; and all the gay things you imagine people do with batman...it's freaking strange...seek hELP!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Batman vs. Dark Souls is the new ninjas vs. pirates! Nice!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to gently caress Batman's rear end.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

One of the first thing Tyler Durden Joker says to Batman is something like "It feels so good to be inside you" or something while Batman is slumped over on the ground.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It'sa me, AIDS Joker! I'm going to give Bruce Wayne AIDS!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

that was the plot of arkham city

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

that was the plot of arkham city

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

One of the first thing Tyler Durden Joker says to Batman is something like "It feels so good to be inside you" or something while Batman is slumped over on the ground.

I tried to screenshot that but Iwasn;t playing in big picture so I was too slow.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I can't wait to see Catwoman's big loving milk bags.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I can't wait to see Catwoman's big loving milk bags.

I hate to break it to you, but she has zipped her suit up a little bit and her tits seem smaller...she has a massively wide latina rear end though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate to break it to you, but she has zipped her suit up a little bit and her tits seem smaller...she has a massively wide latina rear end though.

Maybe this game IS better than Dark Souls...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh hell yeah. The game also seems rly big in scope so far and all I've done is Ace Chemicals with no side missions... feel awesome knowing how many side villains and playable allies I've yet to encounter.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Maybe this game IS better than Dark Souls...

Oof Marone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

• Locked thread