Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

firestruck posted:

How much easier is Albania, since they no longer start at war with the Ottomans?

Never tried it in previous versions. Haven't found it too hard, as OPMs go - feels easier than Ceylon or Nagaur did. After a war or two to eat ragusa, chunks of serbia, bosnia, whatever, it's surprisingly easy to ally with austria, poland, & hungary (might have to choose between the latter two due to rivalries), nibble on some venetian territory, find a good moment and start taking some ottoman territory...

This game is my fourth try. Causes of death for previous runs were: ottomans declaring war and all of my allies dishonoring the call due to other wars; being declared on by Venice in 1445; being stuck in a 16-year-regency right after the start of the game. (I did not have the patience.) Avoid those and you should be good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Allyn posted:

Serbia is the primary tag for Serbian culture. Kosovo has Serbian culture. You can't force the main tag for a culture to revoke their core on a province of that same culture. So no, you can't do that. (If it was Bosnia, however, you could.) Your best bet would be to force vassalize instead of annexing them, I guess. You can do that in the same war as taking Kosovo I think?
I like annexing the whole thing and releasing Serbia as a muslim vassal so they convert stuff for me, but if I annex the whole thing, Kosovo would go with the rest of it. I went admin so now I have a -58% discount on coring so I'm just going to annex the whole thing I guess.

I had figured out that I could have forced Serbia to release Montengro then sold Kosovo to them, then annexed Serbia in the next war, release it, then annex Montengro, but lol effort it is poo poo land.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Is there any way to force my religion on vassals or colonies? I colonized a bunch of places then switched to protestant and now they are fussy at me for being a different religion.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Baronjutter posted:

Is there any way to force my religion on vassals or colonies? I colonized a bunch of places then switched to protestant and now they are fussy at me for being a different religion.

Check the subject interactions tab. IIRC it should work for vassals?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

PleasingFungus posted:

Nothing about religion in there. Just tariffs and placate and forcing them to embargo.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PleasingFungus posted:

It only works if they are in your religious group, which I guess if you go from Catholic to Protestant you should be able to intercept their tithes to the pope and tell them to stop.

I annexed Shirvan as the Ottomans and promptly released them because gently caress that lovely land southeast of the Caucasus (Azerbaijan is the graveyard of empires fighting over the desolate land immediately south of the Caucasus). They were Shia on release and I told them to cut that poo poo out but like 2 years later they were still Shia but still had a -50% loyalty malus. I did the same with my vassal Iraq and they stayed Shia as well.

I am probably doing something wrong as this is my first game that I have really got rolling since Common Sense came out.

reL
May 20, 2007
So to those talking about using mercenaries, I've decided to give it a go in my most recent Poland game. Right now I'm running 16-8-8 stacks, with all 16 infantry being mercenary. The cost has been a factor that I've had to dance around, which is manageable, but my bigger question is about replacements. I just teched to.. 12 or 13? Whereever you get the Eastern Musketeers. At this point my mercenary purchase window has 27 pike infantry and 3 musketeers.

Do I just have to make due with legacy troops for a little while after each infantry upgrade? Is it recommended to buyout the existing mercenaries in the ledger to try and get the list to fill out with updated troops more quickly? Is it really financially feasible to do this? I'm not exactly a trading empire as The Commonwealth (should I be?).

Also is rolling 16merc-8-8 excessive? Those that are using mercenaries heavily, do you split your infantry in half merc/prof, or?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Sheep posted:

Better question: why are nations released in peace automatically kingdoms instead of duchies, especially small nations such as Croatia and Sicily? Makes no sense.
Weirder still: The Kingdom of Cologne in a still extant HRE. At least Croatia is justified as a kingdom since it actually existed as an independent kingdom in history.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

reL posted:

Do I just have to make due with legacy troops for a little while after each infantry upgrade? Is it recommended to buyout the existing mercenaries in the ledger to try and get the list to fill out with updated troops more quickly? Is it really financially feasible to do this? I'm not exactly a trading empire as The Commonwealth (should I be?).
I think the old ones gradually phase out over time. I believe if you buy out the old ones the new upgraded variety is what will become available. You can wait and they will eventually all switch over if you do not recruit then disband them.

reL posted:

Also is rolling 16merc-8-8 excessive? Those that are using mercenaries heavily, do you split your infantry in half merc/prof, or?
Even as Poland I do not know if I would run 8 Cav. Regardless, I would base my decision to run all merc infantry on my manpower situation: If you are a united Commonwealth I would hope your manpower reserves would be respectable. Also, if you are running Poland (and running 8 cav, heh) you probably have Aristocratic which gives you a manpower boost. If you are rich but short on manpower I would not hesitate to run merc infantry, especially if you took Admin ideas, however based on what you said, the price has been rough, so you could go 50/50 on the merc infantry if you want to save some manpower by spending some cash on mans.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Trujillo posted:

I got gothic invasion in the last version. It's pretty much impossible to just attack Genoa at the start because Austria thinks you're their highest priority for whatever reason. I thought that might change with the whole "distant war" thing they said they added but it doesn't sound like it. You either have to wait till Genoa loses all of their territory that's in the empire so you can attack them without Austria interfering or wait till Crimea goes to war with the Golden Horde and their ally the Timurids. I don't know if they still ally any more but they used to consistently.

They don't ally Timurids apparently. I tried taking out loans and grab Crimea province. Worked, but working yourself out of the bankruptcy and such is no fun. Especially because you still need loans to stay afloat even afterwards.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

reL posted:

So to those talking about using mercenaries, I've decided to give it a go in my most recent Poland game. Right now I'm running 16-8-8 stacks, with all 16 infantry being mercenary. The cost has been a factor that I've had to dance around, which is manageable, but my bigger question is about replacements. I just teched to.. 12 or 13? Whereever you get the Eastern Musketeers. At this point my mercenary purchase window has 27 pike infantry and 3 musketeers.

You should be able to wait a few months and the mercenary pool will eventually repopulate with appropriate upgraded troops. If you're a bit ahead of time on tech it seems like it will offer you a small selection of the newest troops and you may need to recruit several troops each month for a few months to get enough of your Eastern Musketeers or whatever.

In general, having a standing merc army like you do is really expensive not only for the increased maintenance cost but as you're seeing here it can cost a lot to update your troops when you buy tech.

FYI, mercenaries are 1.5x the recruit cost and 2.5x the maintenance of regular troops. They also recruit in 25% of the normal time and can be recruited in occupied enemy provinces. To me those last two are just as important as the fact the mercs are saving you manpower. At the outbreak of a war I will recruit a few merc infantry for each of my stacks, then after battles refill with fresh merc infantry recruited very near the battle front or even from occupied enemy provinces. The fact I can hire a siege stack of merc infantry right where I need it in a fraction of the time is great.

You can use as many mercs as you want, the only downside is the cost. I would probably run something smaller than 16/8/8 but that depends on the game date, that ratio seems good to me. I'd split that in half and do 2x 8/4/4 with as much merc infantry as you want.

Edit: it comes up a ton but my standard stack is 8/4/8 with an additional 2-4 merc infantry hired at the start of the war. Before 1600 use less artillery. If you want to pinch pennies do 10/2/8, though keep in mind cavalry do actually have some additional utility in Common Sense since they're extra good at Looting. You're missing out on a lot of sweet cash if you don't detach your cav (and maybe some friends) to hop around occupying and looting provinces while you siege the nearby fort.

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jun 23, 2015

reL
May 20, 2007

Bort Bortles posted:

Even as Poland I do not know if I would run 8 Cav. Regardless, I would base my decision to run all merc infantry on my manpower situation: If you are a united Commonwealth I would hope your manpower reserves would be respectable. Also, if you are running Poland (and running 8 cav, heh) you probably have Aristocratic which gives you a manpower boost. If you are rich but short on manpower I would not hesitate to run merc infantry, especially if you took Admin ideas, however based on what you said, the price has been rough, so you could go 50/50 on the merc infantry if you want to save some manpower by spending some cash on mans.

Yeah I'm looking at ~80k, however I'm also staring down the barrel at The Ottomans and a united Muscovy, so I'm probably going to stick to an at least mostly-merc infantry arrangement. If only I could ensure that they hit the meatgrinder before my precious professional army whenever they engage.

Pellisworth posted:

Edit: it comes up a ton but my standard stack is 8/4/8 with an additional 2-4 merc infantry hired at the start of the war. Before 1600 use less artillery. If you want to pinch pennies do 10/2/8, though keep in mind cavalry do actually have some additional utility in Common Sense since they're extra good at Looting. You're missing out on a lot of sweet cash if you don't detach your cav (and maybe some friends) to hop around occupying and looting provinces while you siege the nearby fort.

Yeah typically I try to make my stacks divisible by 4 and scale up as some have discussed, as I'm lazy, so I'd be 16/4/12 when supply limits allow. (also when I'm not rolling an intentionally cav-heavy Poland)

That said, does the AI consider standing army size, or merely manpower + forcelimits, when sizing you up?

I've kept the mercs around as a standard army simply because I've always kind of worked under the assumption that if I stayed 30 divisions under my forcelimits I'd be drawing in some unwanted attention.

If the latter is the case, and I can safely stick below my forcelimits without winding up in some unwanted wars I'll probably just drop my infantry count by half, make them all professional, and fill out the other half at wartime with mercs.

reL fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jun 23, 2015

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
Do Albania or Iberia players go Orthodox or stick with Catholicism? I've been switching to Orthodox once I've secured my alliances on the reasoning that, well, everything I intend to take is Orthodox. I still haven't been able to even make a dent in the Ottomans though.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I should really use mercs. I never bother because it's so many buttons to press. Have to recruit them all, assemble them, group them up, then detatch and disband after. It's also better to disband and recruit fresh than wait for them to heal up right?

I wish my standing armies could have little ghost-merc units in them that would auto-fill with mercs when war was declared or with the push of a button and then a disband mercs button that would disband them all but keep the empty ghost units.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

reL posted:

Yeah I'm looking at ~80k, however I'm also staring down the barrel at The Ottomans and a united Muscovy, so I'm probably going to stick to an at least mostly-merc infantry arrangement. If only I could ensure that they hit the meatgrinder before my precious professional army whenever they engage.
In the Ottoman game I just started I ran out of manpower quick when I was continuously at war for the first ~15 years. Thankfully the Ottomans are also rich, so I was running around with about 75% of my infantry as mercs until the 1460s. It helped that I went Admin first to give that strat a try after someone in this thread posted about it (I usually like to go Humanist first as the Ottos). Once I had a ton of Mercs recruited I always tried to throw an all merc (plus a few cav) stack into the grinder first. And as Pellisworth points out, I would merge merc units then disband the small stacks then hoover up some new merc inf from the land i had occupied at the time.

It is funny because I am honestly thinking of going Aristocratic as the Ottomans because another diplomat will probably be essential, plus the cav bonus, manpower boost, tradition decay bonus, tech cost discount, and extra leader all sound really good right now.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

What happens if I take aristocrat idea group and then turn into a republic?

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

You keep it, it doesn't go away

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Baronjutter posted:

You keep it, then take Plutocratic because lol

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So it seems like Economy and Administrative have entered the "why didn't you unlock this" metagame that Quantity previous had.

At least from personal experience it seems that the bonuses of all three put together let you play on a completely different level from anyone else.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So I can be a noble republic, take aristocratic, then switch to constitutional republic and take Plutocratic?? mama mia

I don't know what military ideas are good anymore. What would people recommend for a small country like the Netherlands that wants to expand a bit in europe but mostly just not get destroyed by HRE or France.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jun 23, 2015

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010
I really wish the subjects stayed organised the same way between the subejcts tab and the subjects interaction tab. I just placated the wrong rulers.

Twice :negative:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

MorphineMike posted:

I really wish the subjects stayed organised the same way between the subejcts tab and the subjects interaction tab. I just placated the wrong rulers.

Twice :negative:

The subject interaction screen feels really tacked on, like it was part of a mod. With the new interactions the whole vassal and vassal interaction screen really needs a re-do. You can't even see people's tariff levels or loyalty in the screen that lets you change those things.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Baronjutter posted:

So I can be a noble republic, take aristocratic, then switch to constitutional republic and take Plutocratic?? mama mia

I don't know what military ideas are good anymore. What would people recommend for a small country like the Netherlands that wants to expand a bit in europe but mostly just not get destroyed by HRE or France.

Offensive, Defensive, Quantity, Quality are all great and which is best will depend on your situation. Aristocratic is also really good right now because it gives you +1 Diplomat, +1 leader slot, -10% mil tech cost all of which have great utility due to the Common Sense changes removing unique buildings and making MPs tighter. However, Aristocratic is weaker in terms of straight up military strength.

Army Tradition is harder to accumulate this patch, which makes me lean a little more toward Defensive, Quality, and Aristocratic. Combining two or more of those lets you out-general Lucky nations a lot of the time, since they have trouble building AT.

As Netherlands I'd suggest Quantity, Defensive, Aristocratic. Quality would be pretty good, Offensive probably least attractive for you imo.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Thanks, I probably won't take quantity though as the flavour text sounds quite nasty.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Baronjutter posted:

The subject interaction screen feels really tacked on, like it was part of a mod. With the new interactions the whole vassal and vassal interaction screen really needs a re-do. You can't even see people's tariff levels or loyalty in the screen that lets you change those things.

Yes, that interface is just terrible.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Pellisworth posted:

Offensive, Defensive, Quantity, Quality are all great and which is best will depend on your situation. Aristocratic is also really good right now because it gives you +1 Diplomat, +1 leader slot, -10% mil tech cost all of which have great utility due to the Common Sense changes removing unique buildings and making MPs tighter. However, Aristocratic is weaker in terms of straight up military strength.

Army Tradition is harder to accumulate this patch, which makes me lean a little more toward Defensive, Quality, and Aristocratic. Combining two or more of those lets you out-general Lucky nations a lot of the time, since they have trouble building AT.

As Netherlands I'd suggest Quantity, Defensive, Aristocratic. Quality would be pretty good, Offensive probably least attractive for you imo.

Yeah, they've done a great job of balancing the military ideas this go around. Even Offensive still seems solid to me, probably best if you pair it up with Quantity, since it helps offset the lack of military tradition. And that +20% Siege Ability.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

PittTheElder posted:

Yeah, they've done a great job of balancing the military ideas this go around. Even Offensive still seems solid to me, probably best if you pair it up with Quantity, since it helps offset the lack of military tradition. And that +20% Siege Ability.

Yeah Netherlands gets +10% Siege Ability from NIs, if I were them I'd definitely want Quantity for helping out with a colonial empire plus enough dudes to not look too tasty for larger European powers. The combination of the increased garrison size and Defensive fort/attrition bonuses is great.

As Netherlands I'd be looking to build up a beefy wall of forts on my borders, let opponents attrite themselves. You're super wealthy and can afford to let enemies wear themselves down on sieges, send in your stacks to relieve the siege, pull back and rebuild your armies, rinse repeat.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
My Dutch game took an awesome and completely unexpected turn when France (sadly a weaker France due to an earlier punitive war) suddenly fell under a Personal Union with me. That was followed with a war against the Iberians and Naples, which was particularly brutal since my German allies joined in to defend me. Ended up with Castille losing their CoT in the Ivory Coast to me, leaving one left before I have the whole set. I got no interest at all for the New World in this game, so I'm focusing my efforts on pimping out the home counties and building a trade empire in the East.

A few questions regarding all the new stuff since CoP:

1) Will I be fine just holding all the CoTs in the Ivory Coast for locking down trade there? The overseas provinces changes make it so conquering the entire area seems like a waste of time since all the money there is in trade goods, which is better left to the natives to develop.

2) If holding the CoTs is enough to secure trade dominance in Africa, does the same apply to Asian provinces?

3) Artois is in French hands, and it's a Lowland county so I want it. Can I have France give or sell it to me?

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baronjutter posted:

Thanks, I probably won't take quantity though as the flavour text sounds quite nasty.
The Netherlands based their colonial ventures on private enterprises who made joint ventures torwards foreign lands.

Quantity represents the eager investors who want to control northern Brazil but just don't want to play that much for the troops.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
I only recently got El Dorado when it went on sale but the Nation Designer is really good. My favourite use for it so far is using it to replace lovely loving increased coring costs countries with more interesting, less awful ones.

Also it was great when unified Hindu Republic Rajputana and the Shia Theocracy I set up in Central India decided to have an epic war to see who was the best designed nation which ended up putting almost all of India into one gigantic fight.

Blackluck
Jun 26, 2012

RabidWeasel posted:

I only recently got El Dorado when it went on sale but the Nation Designer is really good. My favourite use for it so far is using it to replace lovely loving increased coring costs countries with more interesting, less awful ones.

Also it was great when unified Hindu Republic Rajputana and the Shia Theocracy I set up in Central India decided to have an epic war to see who was the best designed nation which ended up putting almost all of India into one gigantic fight.

I'm addicted to the Nation designer. I set up a Western, Norse religion New Zealand with an English parliamentary system - it started off as a test mostly to see what kind of trade goods Australia gets (answer: Wool and grain everywhere) but since the religion and government type looked kinda fun I decided to start a game with that setup. To pass the time during my isolation (I could still see Europe though lol) I created a monastic Coptic Damascus covering all Syrian culture provinces to see how they would do. Gave them a bunch of military/economic ideas. They blobbed all over the Middle East until the Otto's decided they had had enough and started dismantling them.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Mans posted:

So it seems like Economy and Administrative have entered the "why didn't you unlock this" metagame that Quantity previous had.

At least from personal experience it seems that the bonuses of all three put together let you play on a completely different level from anyone else.

I feel like the ideas are really well balanced in CS and it just depends on how you play. Admin, Econ, Diplomatic, Influence, Religious, and Humanist are all pretty great and have their uses depending on what region you're in and how you want to expand. Economic is the most universally good one, but even it might not be as good as diplomatic or influence or religious early on depending on where you are. This is my Poland->Commonwealth game where I went Influence->Quality->Humanist for example, and while I definitely wish I had the coring cost reduction from admin when I had to core a couple of 200-250 point provinces, it's still going fine and Influence has been more than worth it.

(1602)
Luneburg, Ragusa, and Circassia are my vassals. The HRE in particular has been super easy to dismantle (once Austria stopped being emperor) because you can just declare war on an OPM and pull in his 4-5 allies, letting you feed your vassals like half a dozen provinces per war. On the flip side, if I had taken Admin I probably would've focused more on whittling Austria and the Ottomans down and taking bites out of their territory.

Overall I'm really liking the ideas in CS, even if some still seem kind of weak (just change Intrigue into something else entirely already). It feels like you can really pick a playstyle and then pick ideas to suit it, and it's pretty hard to really screw up your idea "build order" as long as you're not being completely nonsensical about what you're taking.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!
Just getting back into this after a long time and getting all the major DLC. I'm taking a crack at The Hansa for the first time (with a couple of false starts), and I have no idea what to do for ideas. and could use some suggestions

If it matters. Austria is in a personal union with Hungary, Bohemia is the emperor. I am allied with Poland and France, the latter is helping me wreck Mecklenburg, Brunswick and Bohemia right now.

The main problem for the first 20 years now is that the entire Baltic is almost completely passive aside from my aggression on the smaller states. Denmark won a very early independence war by Sweden. TO has not been in a single war, neither has Lithuania as far as I can see. I've only been able to humiliate Pomerania by attacking one of their lesser allies.

Situation:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

toasterwarrior posted:

1) Will I be fine just holding all the CoTs in the Ivory Coast for locking down trade there? The overseas provinces changes make it so conquering the entire area seems like a waste of time since all the money there is in trade goods, which is better left to the natives to develop.

Not really, they'll give you a commanding share of the trade power, but it will be like 40-60%, rather than like the 90% that you'd want. The alternative is actually not to conquer all of the Ivory Coast, but to conquer South Africa and Zanzibar.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VDay posted:

I feel like the ideas are really well balanced in CS and it just depends on how you play. Admin, Econ, Diplomatic, Influence, Religious, and Humanist are all pretty great and have their uses depending on what region you're in and how you want to expand. Economic is the most universally good one, but even it might not be as good as diplomatic or influence or religious early on depending on where you are. This is my Poland->Commonwealth game where I went Influence->Quality->Humanist for example, and while I definitely wish I had the coring cost reduction from admin when I had to core a couple of 200-250 point provinces, it's still going fine and Influence has been more than worth it.

(1602)
Luneburg, Ragusa, and Circassia are my vassals. The HRE in particular has been super easy to dismantle (once Austria stopped being emperor) because you can just declare war on an OPM and pull in his 4-5 allies, letting you feed your vassals like half a dozen provinces per war. On the flip side, if I had taken Admin I probably would've focused more on whittling Austria and the Ottomans down and taking bites out of their territory.

Overall I'm really liking the ideas in CS, even if some still seem kind of weak (just change Intrigue into something else entirely already). It feels like you can really pick a playstyle and then pick ideas to suit it, and it's pretty hard to really screw up your idea "build order" as long as you're not being completely nonsensical about what you're taking.

I'm still very unexperienced with this new patch. Jesus it's like a whole new game.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Savoy won the Burgundian inheritance? Haven't seen that before.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
I noticed Egypt is a country now, can the Mamluks change tags?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Vichan posted:

I noticed Egypt is a country now, can the Mamluks change tags?

They can at least turn into Arabia, because that's how all the boring people like me got the coffee achievement!

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

There's a coffee cheevo?

Yeah, Egypt has been formable since like, the first post-release EU4 patch. That's probably an exaggeration :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reL
May 20, 2007

Tsyni posted:

Savoy won the Burgundian inheritance? Haven't seen that before.

This happened really early in one of my Poland false starts.

• Locked thread