Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T21RkL3eB2g

when i figured out what was going to happen I started laughing my rear end off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgaWarga
Apr 8, 2005

dare to fail gloriously

I love the semi-regular joke about how terrible the song Amber is.

"Amber IS the color of her energy..."

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If you hurry you can catch Justin singing "Boat Drinks" to his child

Travis' stream has gone down, it still says Justin's is running but I can't get it to load

purple death ray fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jun 13, 2015

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I've been working my way (backwards) through the back catalogue, and this:

thefncrow posted:

"One time I actually heard Travis burp out the words 'Cincinnati King of Burps'."
"To be fair, that was during a job interview and I nailed it."

made me laugh so hard I nearly cried.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

ArgaWarga posted:

I love the semi-regular joke about how terrible the song Amber is.

"Amber IS the color of her energy..."
I enjoyed its appearance as an epitaph in the Sims Monster Factory.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
After watching Justin and Griffin play tabletop simulator, I wonder what an episode of Adventure Zone would look like

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Justin buddy if you're reading this you can do what you want with your life but you really need to stop telling me when you poo poo your pants

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
The latest Face 2 Face's sound mixing was so atrocious, I think it's the only episode I've ever deleted because I couldn't listen to it. I listen to it on my tablet at work, and it jumped between Justin barely whispering something and the crowd loving exploding.

kmzh
Feb 21, 2011

Silentman0 posted:

The latest Face 2 Face's sound mixing was so atrocious, I think it's the only episode I've ever deleted because I couldn't listen to it. I listen to it on my tablet at work, and it jumped between Justin barely whispering something and the crowd loving exploding.

I think they uploaded a new version with better audio... I had the same problems with the original, haven't tried the new version yet.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Yeah I was about to say, it sounded fine to me but I downloaded/listened to it a day late.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Travis343 posted:

Justin buddy if you're reading this you can do what you want with your life but you really need to stop telling me when you poo poo your pants

No I want him to keep going because he seems to have the craziest pants making GBS threads contexts possible.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

RileighJustin was adorable and also very funny on this week's Sawbones.

Stroop There It Is fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jun 18, 2015

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Well, someone in this thread correctly predicted something that happens in this week's Adventure Zone. It was Logan 5

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Well, someone in this thread correctly predicted something that happens in this week's Adventure Zone. It was Logan 5

I am so loving happy that happened.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yaaaaay Garfield!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Waffleman_ posted:

Yaaaaay Garfield!
I know I wasn't the only one to @-message the idea to them on Twitter, but I'm sure glad I did.

I love the idea of seeing if Magnus "had bonuses" after the fried unicorn double-blast.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Is Garfield the Deal Warlock a WarlockbodyGarfhead or a GarfbodyWarlockhead?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

So if I'm to understand you, you're asking what his deal might be.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh god, is he the male version of Garfield's head with Pamela Anderson's body?

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I just imagine him loooking like Gargamel.

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop

X-Ray Pecs posted:

yessssss, it was glorious.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

"Hey there listener, you should sign up for Slipshine!"

N-no!

"Right now there's a special, promotional, NSFW comic starring us"

NOOOOOO

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jun 22, 2015

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
wait... it's comic strips? and they want you to pay money for them? why would anyone do that

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I gotta stop listening to this show while I drive. Surely it will be the death of me. Swag dads had me almost in tears

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

myron cope posted:

I gotta stop listening to this show while I drive. Surely it will be the death of me. Swag dads had me almost in tears
Pretty sure that MBMBaM is the only podcast that has literally made me laugh so hard I cried. (Okay, probably Adventure Zone too.)

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

My favorite part of the Adventure Zone was when they described their pajamas, and then the head of the BoB's subsequent reaction to those pajamas. She sounded so disappointed.

"Merle, I can see three quarters to fourth fifths of your entire butt."

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Adventure Zone is possibly a better podcast than MBMBAM is. That's a tough feat.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

zimbomonkey posted:

wait... it's comic strips? and they want you to pay money for them? why would anyone do that

People will pay for anything if there's boobs in it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea I gotta say I like Adventure Zone more, but that's really like saying I like flawless cut diamonds more than normal diamonds.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Adding clint to the mix just makes everything 33% better. I wouldn't complain at all if the show became MBMBaMaMD

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
The only part of mbmbam I could do without is when they occasionally try to give actual, serious advice instead of goofs. Adventure zone is p perfect remedy

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

ImPureAwesome posted:

The only part of mbmbam I could do without is when they occasionally try to give actual, serious advice instead of goofs. Adventure zone is p perfect remedy

On the other hand I appreciate that they don't always look at these questions and think "Yeah let's make some great goofs!" Some people have asked them really serious questions and it'd be a little uncomfortable if they responded with non-sequitur.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
McEl-Magic needs to be a reality obv

p.s. plz no more flophouse ads, I get it you have goofy voices. I can't even imagine how insufferable MaxFun would be without the McElroys

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I haven't even listened to this week's MBMBAM because I'm deep in the middle of a flophouse Binge-amin Button. I love McElroy goofs, but apparently not as much as the fact that words sound like other words.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

TheFallenEvincar posted:

McEl-Magic needs to be a reality obv

p.s. plz no more flophouse ads, I get it you have goofy voices. I can't even imagine how insufferable MaxFun would be without the McElroys

Whoa are you saying you've never listened to the flophouse? It's great

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

You would make a good Dalek.
I've heard people say that but man does that ad not do them any favors.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Something about MaxFun ads really makes them do the opposite of their job. Even the mbmbam ones are pretty sub par, and I'm biased in favor of them. the Adventure Zone ones are okay.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

The Pop Rocket ads make me want to delete whatever they're on from my phone.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Which one's the one where they stress how they're NOT NEGATIVE AT ALL or whatever in pop culture talk and then mumble about how they're almost 40, that's my favorite example of 'who do you even think is going to follow this ad to your podcast'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
The swag dads episode was hilarious.

• Locked thread