Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
Johnny Mundo (Morrison)
Sami Zayn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

DIVISION 1: YES! I AM! HELL TO YOU! HOL HORSE

Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks (sorry Sami)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Sami Zayn is such a good wrestler that his own arm separated itself from his shoulder through sheer force of will.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

abstain
abstain
AJ Styles
abstain

Blankgambit
Mar 30, 2010
Joe
Balor
AJ
Sasha

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Dean Ambrose
Toru Yano
AJ Styles - The guy who should take this division, even above Toru Yano
Sasha Banks - last time i checked sasha never injured herself hyping up the crowd before a match

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Sami Zayn

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Sami Zayn

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

can't believe dean is losing to a tubby guy with bad music who hasn't done poo poo in years

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Samoa Joe
Toru Yano - THE PRODUCER'S WORD IS ABSOLUTE
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

can't believe dean is losing to a tubby guy with bad music who hasn't done poo poo in years

As opposed to a grubby guy with bad music who hasn't done poo poo in a year

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Bray Wyatt feud hasn't ended yet come on dude, wait and see

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I Before E posted:

As opposed to a grubby guy with bad music who hasn't done poo poo in a year

1 year is still better than mulitple

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Dean Ambrose vs. Samoa Joe
Finn Balor vs. Toru Yano
AJ Styles vs. Johnny Mundo (Morrison)
Sami Zayn vs. Sasha Banks

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Hey he basically crippled Tyson Kidd. How many careers has Dean ended lately? Checkmate son

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dean has bad hair and a bad nigel lariat

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Sami Zayn

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
Johnny Mundo (Morrison)
Sasha Banks

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I've hardly ever seen the IWC turn on a guy faster than Dean. The second he's pushed to the top of the card in world title matches, everybody suddenly never liked him

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
Johnny Mundo (Morrison)
Sasha Banks

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!

Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

In 2 years when Dean's at the peak of his stone cold title push you're gonna look back and feel real dumb for voting for a guy running primarily on 10 years of nostalgia and what could have beens instead of him.

I'm sure Joe's NXT/WWE run will be fine but as of now he's not done anything noteworthy since what, 2007?

DynamiteKidd posted:

I've hardly ever seen the IWC turn on a guy faster than Dean. The second he's pushed to the top of the card in world title matches, everybody suddenly never liked him

Roman Reigns

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I haven't been invested in Dean Ambrose in a while.

DynamiteKidd posted:

Nobody has turned on him - there just isn't any interest surrounding him.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Some tough choices here:

Dean Ambrose - He's been hamstrung by poo poo booking but I've still probably gathered more enjoyment out of watching him this year than Joe
Toru Yano - CHAOS > Bullet Club :colbert:, and Balor doesn't even have the jacket anymore
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks - she's healthy and didn't prevent Yuji Nagata from entering the tournament

Oh and while I think AJ's the class of this bracket,

quote:

AJ Styles - Eliminated in R2 in 2011 by El Generico. Eliminated in R2 in 2013 by Karl Anderson.
Positives: IS FINALLY FREE!!!!!!!!! HAS BECOME A HUGE STAR AND IS HAVING GREAT MATCHES EVERYWHERE.
Negatives: I seriously can't think of any.

Gotta say there's one clear negative, guy's a terrible promo.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
How did Yano advance this far, I can't be reading the bracket right.

Anyway yeah I vote

Ambrose
Balor
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

Blasmeister posted:

Roman Reigns

Yeah but Roman Reigns wasn't an indy/internet darling before everybody suddenly always hated him, that's different man.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

DynamiteKidd posted:

Yeah but Roman Reigns wasn't an indy/internet darling before everybody suddenly always hated him, that's different man.

who hates dean

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I think most people on here still like Ambrose, it's just impossible not to notice that none of the three ex Shield members have been as cool as they used to be since the team broke up. Even Brock loving Lesnar isn't immune to lovely WWE booking as yesterday's RAW showed.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dean Ambrose vs. Samoa Joe
Finn Balor vs. Toru Yano - Balor has done nothing but be boring while Toro Yano has been going around beating the biggest star in Japanese wrestling.
AJ Styles vs. Johnny Mundo (Morrison)
Sami Zayn vs. Sasha Banks

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I like dean but he's a jobber with bad hair and a bad lariat

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I think Sami Zayn is one of the best ever and will be shocked when Sasha Banks beats him here but that doesn't mean I think people hate Sami. I can see that Sami has been hurt and thus hasn't been doing anything of interest while Sasha has been being Sasha.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
Johnny Mundo (Morrison)
Sami Zayn (Sorry Sasha :( )

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
No one hates Dean Ambrose. They are just loving tried of seeing him do absolutely nothing after WWE has given him poo poo feuds with poo poo endings and seem to only be making him look like a complete loser. They could have pulled the trigger to cement Dean as something important, but they keep making him look like crap.

Anyway.

Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
Johnny Mundo (Morrison)
Sasha Banks

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Dean Ambrose
Toru Yano
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

No one hates Dean Ambrose. They are just loving tried of seeing him do absolutely nothing after WWE has given him poo poo feuds with poo poo endings and seem to only be making him look like a complete loser. They could have pulled the trigger to cement Dean as something important, but they keep making him look like crap.

They actually made Dean look like a star at the last PPV and people just complained they weren't putting Seth over enough instead

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

That match felt so long it may be still going on to this day

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

They actually made Dean look like a star at the last PPV and people just complained they weren't putting Seth over enough instead

I love both of those guys but that match loving dragged and dragged and was boring as poo poo. Seth should have won that poo poo decisively after wrecking Dean so long or Dean should have made a triumphant win by show how brutal he is and how much damage he can take.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

KungFu Grip posted:

I love both of those guys but that match loving dragged and dragged and was boring as poo poo. Seth should have won that poo poo decisively after wrecking Dean so long or Dean should have made a triumphant win by show how brutal he is and how much damage he can take.

Dean's main event push was sacrificed to summon Brock Lesnar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Joe
Finn
Styles
Zayn

• Locked thread