Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Corgi doesn't trust tortoise

http://i.imgur.com/DpMQwtN.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
I think this is peak cuteness. We will only go dowhill from here

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

WastedJoker posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Zopotantor posted:

(It's an octopus.)

Japan knew this thing existed all along

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Hakkesshu posted:

Japan knew this thing existed all along

It's coincidence. If you sit a million tentacle-rape fetishists in front of a million injection-molding machines, one of them will eventually produce a wide-eyed plastic anime gently caress toy that resembles an actual living creature.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

WastedJoker posted:

There's an elderly African Grey who comes to my clinic and whenever I carry her down the hall she spreads her wings and flaps like she's flying. It's sooo adorable.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Nordick posted:

Corgi doesn't trust tortoise

http://i.imgur.com/DpMQwtN.webm

That moment of utter bewilderment and stunned betrayal :3:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Chard posted:

That moment of utter bewilderment and stunned betrayal :3:

WHAT WORLD IS THIS WHERE ROCKS WALK?!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Eastern cougar

now considered officially extinct :(

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

kinmik posted:

A guy films his dogs running to their food bowls every few weeks since they were pups.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid2360143479001?bckey=AQ~~,AAABDi-JW8k~,xGt964rNesdsbni7-DOypHkdoO3XE7_D&bctid=4312662547001
clickclickclickclickclickclickCLICKCLICK-SKRRRRRRR

The one on the left never got very good at cornering. :3:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

He takes the turn perfectly in week 20. Comes in wide, cuts the corner and slows down just enough to put him right in the centre of the doorway.

Then the other one crashes into him.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I can't stop laughing at that face.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

SynthOrange posted:

Cat probably realized it was a toy and lost interest tho. :catstare: "I cant eat this!"

Like that ever stopped a Cat before.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

flosofl posted:

I can't stop laughing at that face.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I love pondering Hitler dog.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
Interaction between Cougar and Domestic Cat caught by some minor celeb/prankster guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnmxg4h_Mio

Would have gone on for longer, but the guy can't stop pranking for a single second, and says something that causes his wife to shout, scaring the Cougar off :rolleyes:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

SKY CAT AND THE WORLD OF TOMORROW

e: skip ahead to about 40 seconds in

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

My co-worker's dog saved his life last week. He's allergic to penicillin and they gave him something else for an infection. Turns out he was allergic to that too and the night after he started taking it, he woke up to his dog nudging and licking his face because he was gurgling in his sleep. He got up and called the ambulance then made it out to his front porch before blacking out. The paramedics found him slumped on his stairs. He was told he was minutes from death when they found him, so if his pup hadn't annoyed him long enough he might just be dead.

I love my cat and all but she's a barely domesticated stray and I have no faith in her ability to warn me of any danger at all.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Caedus posted:

My co-worker's dog saved his life last week. He's allergic to penicillin and they gave him something else for an infection. Turns out he was allergic to that too and the night after he started taking it, he woke up to his dog nudging and licking his face because he was gurgling in his sleep. He got up and called the ambulance then made it out to his front porch before blacking out. The paramedics found him slumped on his stairs. He was told he was minutes from death when they found him, so if his pup hadn't annoyed him long enough he might just be dead.

I love my cat and all but she's a barely domesticated stray and I have no faith in her ability to warn me of any danger at all.

On the flip side, my grumpy old man cat Momo doubles as a therapy animal- he was never trained for it, but he picked it up nonetheless. I have acute PTSD, and he's learned now how to snap me out of it- he comes up and bats very gently with his tiny kitty toe beans and meows softly at me until I'm out of whatever bad place I was in. Then he puts his tail in my eye, the fucker. :kimchi:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Sociopastry posted:

On the flip side, my grumpy old man cat Momo doubles as a therapy animal- he was never trained for it, but he picked it up nonetheless. I have acute PTSD, and he's learned now how to snap me out of it- he comes up and bats very gently with his tiny kitty toe beans and meows softly at me until I'm out of whatever bad place I was in. Then he puts his tail in my eye, the fucker. :kimchi:

I now feel compelled to post this. It's technically a commercial, but it's a wonderful one. Been posted before, but I don't give a gently caress. :dukedog:

Your cat owns, btw.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

How does this even happen? Did they bathe the guinea pig in L'Oréal?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Caedus posted:

What a good doggie :3:

Sociopastry posted:

What a good kitty! :3:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Lots of cats have saved their owners

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

DarklyDreaming posted:

How does this even happen? Did they bathe the guinea pig in L'Oréal?

We had a pair of long haired pigs at the pet store I worked at, and they'd get bathed in a cat shampoo and sometimes conditioned. Then, blow-dried on cool and then brushed. Also, the caption for that picture made me cackle, thank you, Say Nothing. ed: The pet store was a supply place, we didn't sell pets. We did OWN pets, though.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

cash crab posted:

We had a pair of long haired pigs at the pet store I worked at, and they'd get bathed in a cat shampoo and sometimes conditioned. Then, blow-dried on cool and then brushed.

That sounds like it would feel good, I wish I was a long haired guinea pig :3:

Speaking of cavys and feeling good,

https://www.facebook.com/capybarabook/videos/831856370243975/?pnref=story

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

^^ his little nostrils

edit: also

e: LAST ONE someone posted this to my wall with the caption, "why do I always think of you when I see raccoons"

https://www.facebook.com/BestofVines/videos/601634253337192/?fref=nf

cash crab has a new favorite as of 06:55 on Jun 24, 2015

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:siren: BREAKING NEWS! :siren:

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Much special. Very breaking. So news. Wow.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqXWTYYM-ps

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

In local news, a- my apologies, I just need to gather up my hind paws.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ha, took me a while to get "Shiba iNews"

Also I'm just stuck watching that second one and laughing like an idiot. What is he trying to do?

e: oh wow, you can change the speed on gifv things? It's even funnier at 2x speed.

McDragon has a new favorite as of 19:28 on Jun 24, 2015

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

cash crab posted:

SKY CAT AND THE WORLD OF TOMORROW

e: skip ahead to about 40 seconds in
The guy's aside glance to the camera after he spots the cat is the funniest thing. The cat's incredibly chill attitude throughout the flight is the second funniest thing.

Here's a little mountain lion:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Inferior posted:

The guy's aside glance to the camera after he spots the cat is the funniest thing. The cat's incredibly chill attitude throughout the flight is the second funniest thing.

Here's a little mountain lion:

Baby mountain lions are probably the cutest things in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgc86ihzJOw

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Those eyes! It's like a real live cartoon! :kimchi:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Choco1980 posted:

Those eyes! It's like a real live cartoon! :kimchi:

Most cattes, apart from felis and a couple of others, have people eyes :catstare:

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
My sweet seventeen-year-old catte died this morning. Sammich was a sneaking-up-and-pouncing mess of neuroses, and I really don't know how I am going to deal without her.

May I request pictures of sweet tabby cattes being derpy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Edwardian posted:

My sweet seventeen-year-old catte died this morning. Sammich was a sneaking-up-and-pouncing mess of neuroses, and I really don't know how I am going to deal without her.

May I request pictures of sweet tabby cattes being derpy?

I have one of those. Here is "please rub my belly"

• Locked thread