Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

GFW blowing their entire budget on Goldberg while devaluing his appeal as an attraction by having him wrestle nobodies in a six sided ring in front of 300 people would be pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hasn't it been like 15 years since Goldberg's done an actual match? That's pretty extreme in terms of expecting him to be an actual draw and then deliver on returns.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Blasmeister posted:

GFW blowing their entire budget on Goldberg while devaluing his appeal as an attraction by having him wrestle nobodies in a six sided ring in front of 300 people would be pretty funny

It would be one match and they would promote it hardcore meaning there is the opportunity for so much money to be lost.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

GFW bringing Goldberg back for a sold show at a ballpark and getting none of the live gate sounds sick as hell

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

GFW is doing a show in northeastern Ohio.

If Goldberg is there then there's no way I won't be there.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

TNA wrestlers are texting people that Jarrett is booked on the show. Jeff isn't at the building yet though.

Looks like TNA has #JoinedTheForce

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Great White Hope posted:

You should go anyways because live wrestling is fun

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I sweah to gawd I would have gotten off work sooner and #JoinedTheForce with Jeff Jarrett if I knew this were happening

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

Lmao there's this kid here in a suit and tie and trilby with "press" stuck in it getting pics pretending to interview wrestlers. God bless you, man

I got into the Affliction Banned Press Conference with a lot less.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Great White Hope posted:

oh poo poo, in eastlake? I could make that

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jeff Jarrett on this day was on TNA TV and cut a promo in a GFW shirt where he mentioned GFW most of the time

The Force is going mainstream

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I hope that GFW is a really long con into getting TNA back from Dixie Carter.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flameingblack posted:

I hope that GFW is a really long con into getting TNA back from Dixie Carter.

Would that really be a good thing in the end?

Also GFW is coming to Harrisburg...only a 90 mile trip. Club seats are available even suites (though I have to image those are like a grand or something to rent from a holder)...and no card announced. Well I think I know what I'm forcing my wife to do in August!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Magnus #JoinedTheForce

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

gfanikf posted:

Also GFW is coming to Harrisburg...only a 90 mile trip. Club seats are available even suites (though I have to image those are like a grand or something to rent from a holder)...and no card announced. Well I think I know what I'm forcing my wife to do in August!

Randomly decide to see what's going on in this thread, and I find out there's a show within walking distance of my place. Pretty cool. That might be enough to get me to check it out on the off chance the Young Bucks are there.

Ticket page is already up. Only did a quick look, as I'm on my phone, but it looks like prices are $10/$20/$40.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Goldberg never accepted any offer from TNA becaise he was smart enough to know it would devalue him. There is no way he is wrestling for this shambles outfit. The dude made millions from wrestling, he owns several business off of the back of that money and is set for life.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

http://twitter.com/GFWWrestling/status/615566929596674048/photo/1

Magnus has joined the force!!!!!!!! FORCE!!!!!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Jeff Jarrett is going to bring the historical King of the Mountain belt from TNA to GFW

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Jeff Jarrett is going to bring the historical King of the Mountain belt from TNA to GFW

Appropriately, Jeff Jarrett is bringing a fake belt to his fake promotion.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

The politically correct term is "stupid piece of tin".

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
I want Jeff Hardy to #JoinTheForce and bring that ridiculous face belt with him.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2CN7ZzZIAU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kushida joining the Force for the TV taping on the 24th

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

GFW's TV show is called AMPED, because Jeff Jarrett is a stoner from the 90's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8faMrfn78

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

flashy_mcflash posted:

You mean the TV show that doesn't have a network yet?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

triplexpac posted:

That's the one!

I like the shot of one of the Bucks doing a superkick in a completely empty stadium, possibly from third base (0:53).

Come to think of it, almost all the in-ring stuff has empty seats as a backdrop. Big tings.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Christina Von Eerie, persona non grata of SHIMMER and SHINE, will be joining the force.

I give her about 6 months to break some protocol and get kicked out.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

triplexpac posted:

YOUTUBE PROMOTION!!!!

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

....... with comments disabled.....

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Isn't there an Amped energy drink with the same logo? Or an Amped racing or snowboarding game on the original Xbox?

Everyone on this show better be wearing a wallet chain and entering to Slipknot songs.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
AMP is indeed a Mountain Dew energy drink

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

AMPED sounds like the perfect name for a show (that doesn't exist) by a promotion called Global Force Wrestling.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

triplexpac posted:

They'll almost certainly get ROH's slot on Destination America once ROH takes over TNA's timeslot.

TNA will cease to exist except as a series of invasion angles for GFW's new TV show.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
It's an okay name for a Jeff Jarrett promotion. Hopefully it's more like 96-97 WCW with its presentation.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

flashy_mcflash posted:

That's the one!

I like the shot of one of the Bucks doing a superkick in a completely empty stadium, possibly from third base (0:53).

Come to think of it, almost all the in-ring stuff has empty seats as a backdrop. Big tings.

Halftime Heat did a mondo huge rating, so imagine a whole promotion built in that! GFW will be #1 US promotion within a year.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

flashy_mcflash posted:

Lmao at this comment:

quote:

I really hope Jarrett can bring the masculinity back to wrestling. So tired of this bland, boring, homoerotic crap that WWE is spitting out. Does every wrestler really need to be tanned, toned, shaven, and in his underwear...? Far too many twink-looking fellas running around that ring. Wrestlers should look like guys who can easily kick your rear end; not like guys who'd easily gently caress your rear end.

Yeah Jeff Jarrett is unlike that!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I agree, wrestling needs more fat guys with awful beards.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

none of, like, the 5 or 6 top names in the company even wear traditional wrestling trunks!

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Great White Hope posted:

I agree, wrestling needs more fat guys with awful beards.

This, except unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Go RV! posted:

This, except unironically

I wasn't being ironic! Having guys who look different is good, and will make the people who have great bodies look better instead of looking like just another guy! It helps everyone get over if everyone has actual unique features!

• Locked thread