Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

LorrdErnie posted:

i very much would appreciate help coming up with title text so i can make this into an avatar: :nws:http://i.imgur.com/L1HU3Y6.jpg

can you link the whole image? i could prolly translate the poem on it for you to help give some ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

mooyashi posted:

i like NN a lot and i think we share a venn a little bit but tbh NN I HOPE YOU ARE READING he seems caught up in some mindset where if you play drone / experimental stuff while managing to keep one key throughout then you can ingore what's happening and navel gaze until you realize you really went out to see what kind of chicks showed up for this poo poo anyway

yeah i've posted this video twice to sum up nn's music tastes twice to troll him but he hasn't acknowledged ti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTVUlbP40tI

that's pretty much what the garbage he listens to sounds like to me

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
it's not bad but it's not good and one day i'm going to mail him a copy of Can't Buy A Thrill and argue that he can't return it until we sit down and get drunk and listen to it together and no matter what happens we slap each other in the face really hard just once

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
also of anyone to parlay their experience into voice acting from actually being onscreen Chris Parnell pleases me a lot

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
http://i.imgur.com/Q8dYEb2.jpg?1 :nws:

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i'm shocked at nothing and reiterate my claim that SA should make MIGFs av PIss Christ without him paying

and then ban him

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

its a painting of a penis man with a penis nose surrounded by a sea of penises

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

LorrdErnie posted:

its a painting of a penis man with a penis nose surrounded by a sea of penises

reddit dot com slash r slash my little pony

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
can you imagine being a troglodyte wanting to be hosed SO HARD by an apex predator

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

mooyashi posted:

reddit dot com slash r slash my little pony

no its art i got it from an art book

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
"it's art, ma"

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
*beaten with a Lodge iron pan*

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

the same art book i got this picture of adam holding gods penis: http://imgur.com/oTSXSVD

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
drat Adam is a professional cyclist

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
God is a hung torsion fetishist

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

mooyashi posted:

i'm shocked at nothing and reiterate my claim that SA should make MIGFs av PIss Christ without him paying

and then ban him

i like the annoying retarded anime avatar i gave him, which kicked off his probation for the past 2 months

kk i might not be sober enough to finish this tonight, so i'll either do it tonight or tomorrow and pm u

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

it also includes this creepy poo poo:

ancient greeks were hosed up

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
that's all really normal, dude who knew an auto fellatior

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Jagchosis posted:

i like the annoying retarded anime avatar i gave him, which kicked off his probation for the past 2 months

kk i might not be sober enough to finish this tonight, so i'll either do it tonight or tomorrow and pm u

So legitimately excited about this that im using a capital letter in this post.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

mooyashi posted:

that's all really normal, dude who knew an auto fellatior

ive known lots of people

asheville has circles of people

raleigh just has the rocky horror creeps but some of them are sorta alright

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
rewatching rick and morty

forgot how genius this show is

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

mooyashi posted:

"are you easily plied with psuedo intellectual bullshit baby?"

"who came here for songs anyway"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I dropped my roommate off at the airport. She told me to check in with her so she knows I'm alright. As soon as I got back in the car and she was inside I texted her "just checking in. Still alive"

And yet she still won't kill me in my sleep

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

LorrdErnie posted:

i very much would appreciate help coming up with title text so i can make this into an avatar: :nws:http://i.imgur.com/L1HU3Y6.jpg

just pointing out the fact you decided to tag and link the picture you're planning to put to the left of every post you make

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hey Netflix what do you have like I Saw The Devil

Well dickeye here's a bunch of bullshit that is from SK including an adaptation of the secret garden that's close enough right

gently caress you Netflix

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Did find a movie about a North Korean dude taking on a spy mission to free his sister from a work camp and being set up to die though and it sounds p decent

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

BJ

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
haha

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

http://www.thebaffler.com/blog/flakes-alive/

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
lol just read somewhere that the co2 footprint of bitcoin mining is calculated to be as much as literally the nation of ireland

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Exclamation Marx posted:

just pointing out the fact you decided to tag and link the picture you're planning to put to the left of every post you make

this is fair but nsfw avatars are more acceptable than inlining images i feel somehow

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

mooyashi posted:

it's not bad but it's not good and one day i'm going to mail him a copy of Can't Buy A Thrill and argue that he can't return it until we sit down and get drunk and listen to it together and no matter what happens we slap each other in the face really hard just once

How did you know my ideal date

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Zeitgueist posted:

lol just read somewhere that the co2 footprint of bitcoin mining is calculated to be as much as literally the nation of ireland

all of this for a system literally incapable of performing 0.0002% of visa's processing based on a recent stress test which crashed the system

bitcoin is an ecological catastrophe on the scale of exxon valdez

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Zeitgueist posted:

the coal rollers of the interwebs.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
also, you misread: it doesn't have the same CO2 output as ireland, it uses the same amount of energy as ireland. presumably some fraction of irish energy is from co2 neutral sources, while the vast majority of bitcoin mining is done in china probably using coal. the co2 footprint of bitcoin is probably considerably higher then ireland

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

I have legit played in drone/experimental music groups.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

CoolCab posted:

also, you misread: it doesn't have the same CO2 output as ireland, it uses the same amount of energy as ireland. presumably some fraction of irish energy is from co2 neutral sources, while the vast majority of bitcoin mining is done in china probably using coal. the co2 footprint of bitcoin is probably considerably higher then ireland

internet libertarians literally an active force in world destruction on a more than incidental level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

• Locked thread