Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Skoll posted:

Not easy to win a war against an armed and dedicated insurgent group regular army with French Naval support half a planet away.

fixed that for you

edit: jfc tell me that avatar is "ironic"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
can you ever really represent the deaths head and 1488 ironically though?

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Smiling Jack posted:

fixed that for you

edit: jfc tell me that avatar is "ironic"

Militia.

And I didn't choose it so you tell me.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
If i had that as my avatar, even if someone bought it for me cause i'm a racist dick, i'd probably suck it up and pay to change it on account of the bad impression it gives.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Long story short, it's an in-joke that probably went too far when a friend got it, but overall I don't care. We should live in a world where we are judged by the contents of our shitposts, not by the stupidness of our avatars.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
uh the totenkopf is a historic prussian military symbol. its about heritage not hate bruh :godwinning:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
You can't take my Nazi Rebel flag, damnit.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Heritage not hate.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Branis posted:

can you ever really represent the deaths head and 1488 ironically though?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.
Hey Whip why do your colleagues hate ducks? https://twitter.com/maustermuhle/status/614033994531930112

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Because, birds are assholes.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Ducks are cool, its the geese who are vicious little bastards.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Nah, ducks are just small. If all birds were the size of geese we'd all be dead.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Birds are poisonous

http://www.slate.com/blogs/wild_things/2015/06/24/poisonous_birds_eat_toxins_to_poison_predators.html

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I guarantee that nerd didn't do anything about the ducks himself though, cause idiots like him only give enough of a gently caress about something to make it a police problem then they gently caress off to starbucks and feel good about how they did a good deed.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Because gently caress you that's why.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Because gently caress you that's why.

THIS IS A STORY. lol ducking (heh) people.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

They probably didn't even notice the ducks in the roadway, your head is on a swivel in Hain's Point because it's a god damned poo poo show of pedestrians and cyclists during the day. Lmao at the people calling for the cop to get reported and suspended.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Suspend all cops. Let's see what the country looks like after a good 24 hour suspension.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Cop gay. So What posted:

Suspend all cops. Let's see what the country looks like after a good 24 hour suspension.

At least there wouldn't be any officer involved shootings. Well, not on the clock anyway.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I'm willing to take an indefinite paid suspension

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I'm willing to take an indefinite paid suspension

the gay cop just said suspension, don't go moving the goalposts now.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Shooting Blanks posted:

the gay cop just said suspension, don't go moving the goalposts now.

I'm not gay you human being.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Everyone is gay when you really think about it.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Motion to rename GIP to G4P

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

You've given me a lot to think about

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cop gay. So What posted:

You've given me a lot to think about

Just try sucking a cock and see how it feels, you may surprise yourself.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Just try sucking a cock and see how it feels, you may surprise yourself.

show me how you suck a guys cock

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Not gay:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/MWY6hqD.gifv

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

:golfclap:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How do the cop goons in this thread feel about Officer Colin Boone being sentenced to 5 years for violently attacking a man who was experiencing a medical emergency?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2015/06/22/colin-boone-sentencing-excessive-force/29106285/

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Volume posted:

How do the cop goons in this thread feel about Officer Colin Boone being sentenced to 5 years for violently attacking a man who was experiencing a medical emergency?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2015/06/22/colin-boone-sentencing-excessive-force/29106285/

Gets me hard

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
PRISON CURES COPS

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
The articles about this case are hilarious.

I don't remember being chased by the cops, crashing my car, fleeing on foot, fighting the cops and resisting arrest. Definitely had nothing to do with my admitted use of methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana and PCP. I promise all I was using that night was marijuana. It must have all been because of a seizure, I was diagnosed!
/
:rznv:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I'm ok with it cause he booted the guy in the face after he was cuffed it sounds like. Also lol at him moving to south dakota and working as an EMT on crow creek after getting fired. One bad life choice after another.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Volume posted:

5 years for excessive force seems excessive

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT EGGS AND BACON FOR BREAKFAST?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Let me get back to you after I find a way to reply that doesn't result in me getting probated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Gets me hard

• Locked thread