Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Blocking makes you take 1 damage so each hit triggered quen's effect. Neat!

Also, the first part of that video is basically witcher_mounted_combat.mpeg lol

e: I left it open and autoplay started a dude's readings of calvin and hobbes wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

dyzzy posted:

e: I left it open and autoplay started a dude's readings of calvin and hobbes wtf

Yeah I have no idea. I guess BOINK must be a Calvin & Hobbes thing...

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Also don't put in more unit cards than you need in your deck, especially not the really lovely ones. That just increases your chances of drawing lovely cards instead of the spies, decoys, and medics you need. Also high-stat cards. There's a reason why your unit card count in a deck has a 22-card minimum but no maximum.

Yeah, this is something players new to card games tend not to understand. Every mediocre card you put into your deck is preventing you from drawing your good cards.

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I read some guides, I have exactly 22. I don't have any spies or medics though.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

cubicle gangster posted:

I read some guides, I have exactly 22. I don't have any spies or medics though.

Northern Realms deck comes with 1 spy (Stennis) and 1 medic (siege medic). Use em!

Edit: what IS the optimal card count? As close to 22 as possible?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I sucked at gwent in the beginning. I think the trick is just getting some good cards. I played with the starting deck, the fog caller guy. Just collect, collect. Try and beat all the unique card people. I ended up winning the high stakes tournament.... But only after tons of unique cards were added to my deck and taking out the poor loving infantry ones. Like other people said... Medics, spies and decoys. Try and build up your count in round 1. And if your playing monsters have 2-3 biting frosts.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I may be one of the only people that misses dice poker. Gwent just ain't my thing. Thank goodness for winGwint(1).

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Snuffman posted:

Pretty much, yes. You always run 22 creatures, plus your other 'spells'. With my Northern Realms deck I had the Clear Weather effect Foltest, 22 creatures, 3 Decoys, 1 scorch, 1 horn, and 1 Biting Frost. Once I got all 4 spies, both Catapults, all three Crinfrid Reavers, all 3 Blue Stripes Commandos, Geralt, Ciri, Yen, Villentretenmerth, ect pretty much every game was a joke.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Snuffman posted:

Northern Realms deck comes with 1 spy (Stennis) and 1 medic (siege medic). Use em!

There are a few special cards you absolutely can't pass up because of their ability to multiply your card strength. A couple of horns can realistically bump your total deck strength up 50% or more if you play well. For example say you draw about 1/3 of your deck throughout the game in a 150 strength deck for a hand of strength 50. You'll only commit to two rounds, so you have about 25 card strength for each round. A horn played intelligently will pretty much double your strength for the round, so a horn can be counted as a strength 25 card. Obviously you'd put a strength 25 guy in your deck, so the horn is absolutely worth including even though you give up drawing a character with strength 5-10. Playing for card advantage with spies, decoys and medics increases the strength you can bring to each round, and the value of the horn increases proportionally.

By the same logic, the leader that give you a horn equivalent are worth ~25 points or more. You should probably be playing with those unless you think the leaders that give you card advantage can realistically give you 25 points worth of card advantage.

You can (and should) be doing these calculations for every card, basically. Every action in Gwent has a strength value, even if you have to think for a minute to arrive at it. For example the value of a spy is a+b-y, where a and b are the values of the cards you draw and y is the strength of the spy. Or Villentretenmerth's strength is equal to x(e)+z where x is the value of the strongest enemy card in the front rank, e is how many cards in the front rank share that strength, and z is whatever Big V's strength will be when he hits the table.

Doing this math lets you understand how deck building works. Some things are obvious like Poor loving Infantry is hot garbage, but some are less obvious like the fact that Triss Merigold is not a card you want to have in your deck. Personally I use a strength 6 regular character card as a baseline: that is filler in your deck that you'd like to get rid of but probably don't have enough high strength cards to get to 22. Try to pile all those filler into the same rank for easier horn use. Those cards at least have the potential to contribute Strength 12 if you play intelligently. Strength 5 with no abilities can gently caress off because a regular strength 10 hero can contribute the same strength without worrying about card synergy. Anything under strength 5 better have Tight Bond or Medic or it's garbage.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Yeah, the closer you are to 22 the more chance that you'll draw 10 cards to play that you want / need to win i.e, spies, spies, medics and more spies.

Also I've decided that the funniest moment in the entire game is during the second part of the plot to assassinate Radovid and you've been to a super secret meeting with all the conspirators and Phillipa Eilhart waits for you outside, in broad daylight while Witch Hunters and soldiers completely fail to see Redanias most wanted standing on the street in front of them and also don't react when she transforms into an owl in front of them. Magical!

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

To answer the question more directly, I think 28-30 cards is what you should be shooting for. Horns are worth putting in because each one can get you 20+ strength (and the sky is really the limit with a good Nilf or North deck, a horn can be a strength 50 card on a good round), Scorch is situational but can be worth 20-30 points if you get a good opportunity to play it, Biting Frost is much better than the other weather cards for its synergy with spies and the prevalence of front rank cards in general. With Nilfgaard a Biting Frost can easily net you 19 points just on canceling your own spies.

22 characters + 2 horns + 2 decoys + scorch + biting frost is 28.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
^^^ I go with 2 horns, 2 decoys, 2 scorches, with weather cards depending on the faction and leader. Frost is definitely the best weather card, because of spies and the dragon with melee scorch.

Finally finished the game(except for 2 contracts). Mostly enjoyed the ending but I wish the game explained the White Frost better. I'm still not sure what it is or why you need the Elder blood to stop it.

On an unrelated question, during the Bald Mountain quest why does the surviving crone take Ciri/Vesemir's medallion? Just to be a dick?

RatHat fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jun 26, 2015

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Helith posted:

Yeah, the closer you are to 22 the more chance that you'll draw 10 cards to play that you want / need to win i.e, spies, spies, medics and more spies.

Also I've decided that the funniest moment in the entire game is during the second part of the plot to assassinate Radovid and you've been to a super secret meeting with all the conspirators and Phillipa Eilhart waits for you outside, in broad daylight while Witch Hunters and soldiers completely fail to see Redanias most wanted standing on the street in front of them and also don't react when she transforms into an owl in front of them. Magical!

When Geralt and Yennefer speak with the refugee guy in another part of the preparation quest there are Witch Hunter soldiers just standing in the background, and they just causally talk about breaking out/into a prison. I thought it was a setup for an ambush, but no, just a random guy.

And some time later I had a wonderful glitch in the "find the serial killer" quest: at one point, some people attack you and you have a fistfight, but for some reason game decided I killed one with my sword (there was a sound effect), and after I got into the ensuing conversation, he was getting up, going through death animation, getting up, going through death animation in a diabolical cycle, all the while having his character model clipping with Geralt's; it was great.

Also, my main gripe with Gwent (other than getting all the card being a slog, but that's a completionist's issue) is that there are no truly unique cards - opponents talk about giving you their uniques and whatnot, but that just means that's it's the only one you will get, everyone else is free to use his or her copy as much as they wish. The Bloody Baron was very cross to give me his unique Djikstra card, but apparently he had given it to half of the Velen's population first.

consensual poster
Sep 1, 2009

Manatee Cannon posted:

Djikstra is protecting you and provides you a pass into the city when they're locking down. You can't miss that.

You can actually miss it if you forget that he goes by Sigi Reuven in Novigrad.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Vile posted:

I felt the same way too. I just played the game for 100 hours and then in hour 101 we learn a ton about the white frost and how she is going to stop it? The whole ending could have, should have been 20 hours of explanation more about that. In my head I figured she in her super power ways was able to actually reverse entropy. Like, her control over space and time was strong enough she could essentially STOP time where the white frost was (physically probably everywhere, but manifested for our human senses in that white glow). So she stops the forces of entropy using a time freeze. Thereby letting all the worlds enjoy ever lasting life. I GUESS.

Regarding the White Frost: I seem to remember there was an ingame book that pretty much just described it as a traveling astronomic phenomenon. Personally I kinda pictured it as a magical nebula of sorts that courses through the galaxy and cools down every planet/system it passes by. To that end, I could see Ciri just supercharging her abilities to teleport the whole thing way out into the dark space beyond the galaxy and keeping it there.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

RatHat posted:

On an unrelated question, during the Bald Mountain quest why does the surviving crone take Ciri/Vesemir's medallion? Just to be a dick?

One of the endings covers it.the bad one.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Szurumbur posted:

Also, my main gripe with Gwent (other than getting all the card being a slog, but that's a completionist's issue) is that there are no truly unique cards - opponents talk about giving you their uniques and whatnot, but that just means that's it's the only one you will get, everyone else is free to use his or her copy as much as they wish. The Bloody Baron was very cross to give me his unique Djikstra card, but apparently he had given it to half of the Velen's population first.
A rule that I would add to Gwent is that there may only be one copy of a unique card on the table at a time so say if an opponent has Yennefer on the table then when you play your own Yennefer the other one gets killed. It would be just a little twist that wouldn't even happen that often but would bring a litte element of surprise to the table and make the unique cards feel a bit more unique.

dud root
Mar 30, 2008
Whats the effect of returning/not returning Yens magic crow skull thingy?

Zakmonster
Apr 15, 2010

Palpek posted:

A rule that I would add to Gwent is that there may only be one copy of a unique card on the table at a time so say if an opponent has Yennefer on the table then when you play your own Yennefer the other one gets killed. It would be just a little twist that wouldn't even happen that often but would bring a litte element of surprise to the table and make the unique cards feel a bit more unique.

I'd rather have the first Yennefer (or whoever) card gets played first takes precedence, and the other player can't play his own. Otherwise, you'll just hoard the cards until someone is forced to play them, and that's not very fun.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Palpek posted:

It'd be interesting, that's for sure, but personally I'd rather have one copy of unique card available in the whole world, like in Triple Triad, let the other scrubs play with their low-tier trash cards.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I don't think that would change the tactics much as you wouldn't even see that happen often but that would be a nice way to take an opponents unique card down. I mainly wrote that because that was a rule Star Wars CCG where only one instance of a unique character like Vader or Obi Wan could have been on the table at a time and when played the existing one would get killed off. It worked pretty well and made those cards stand out.

Scandalous
Jul 16, 2009
Ending chat: I can't help but feel that the folks decrying the Empress ending as the 'worse' one are kind of missing the point. The recurring theme of your interactions with Ciri is supporting her emotionally and practically where need be, but allowing her to make her own decisions and accepting that she is reaching the point where she won't need Geralt anymore. That's why choosing to let her face the Lodge on her own is considered the 'good' choice. It's a moment where Geralt acknowledges that she's capable in her own right, needs to be left to make her own choices, and - most importantly - that she won't always need him around. Both Avallac'h and Philippa have lines where they tell Geralt that latter point, and his responses are either flippant or defiant, but accepting your kids will eventually go their own way is part of being a parent.

If you give her the option by telling her Emhyr wants to see her, she eventually chooses to become Empress of her own accord despite her initial misgivings because she accepts that this is who she is and that this is how she can change the world for the better. I imagine that's why there's only one crucial decision point that determines whether or not she accepts this offer - because as soon as she's aware of the potential, she eventually realises she needs to face who she is, much same as she decides to stop running from Eredin, to face her destiny in stopping the White Frost. She's been running through countless worlds all this time, and in the Witcher ending, she's still fleeing who she is. I like the idea of the Geralt & Ciri Witcher Tag-Team as much as anyone else, but it seems a little selfish on Geralt's behalf, like he can't let his little girl go. Those that seek to use her are either gone or put in their place, since Ciri gives Phil a piece of her mind if you leave her to see the Lodge herself, and she's not going to let herself be anyone's tool.

That's why in their final interaction in the Empress ending, when Geralt tells her to remember all he's taught her, she tearfully hands him her sword - she's leaving him behind, and he can't help her anymore. She's not his ward anymore. And yeah, it's sad, but it's always a bittersweet moment when kids leave home. As the ending voiceover says, Geralt's taught her to be a decent human being, and that's the best thing any parent can hope for.

lots of serious words about a video game loving hell kill me

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Well in that case it's even worse than bad because she doesn't want to go see the Emperor in the first place and you're the one that makes her go. If all you do is support her decisions without interfering, you'll never bring up Vizima in the first place because it's not something she wants to do and it's not something she would even try to do without your prodding. Supporting her decisions would mean you'd just not bring it up. She already knew about it because Yennefer told her and she could have decided to go if she'd actually wanted to do so; you're forcing the issue in that scene. In fact, she literally asks you to decide for her. It's kind of a lovely thing to do.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Don't worry, it's ok to type a lot about a game you like, there is no maximum word count before you start losing cred with the invisible 0 people that are judging you for it

Scandalous
Jul 16, 2009

Manatee Cannon posted:

Well in that case it's even worse than bad because she doesn't want to go see the Emperor in the first place and you're the one that makes her go. If all you do is support her decisions without interfering, you'll never bring up Vizima in the first place because it's not something she wants to do and it's not something she would even try to do without your prodding. Supporting her decisions would mean you'd just not bring it up. She already knew about it because Yennefer told her and she could have decided to go if she'd actually wanted to do so; you're forcing the issue in that scene. In fact, she literally asks you to decide for her. It's kind of a lovely thing to do.
She's vaguely aware that the Emperor wanted her found, but doesn't know that he wants to make her Empress. Her lines suggest Yen was a bit evasive about the whole thing, and you're telling her the whole story. Besides, she's laser-focused on killing Butch Elf so a little reminder that there are other concerns isn't exactly forcing the issue.

Also, if you say "It's your choice" she states that she already knows what she thinks and actually wants your opinion. Giving honest advice isn't a bad thing. To my mind, not mentioning the Emperor is the shittier thing to do, because you're keeping things from her.

CJacobs posted:

Don't worry, it's ok to type a lot about a game you like, there is no maximum word count before you start losing cred with the invisible 0 people that are judging you for it
I judge myself

Scandalous fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Jun 26, 2015

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Scandalous posted:

Ending chat: I can't help but feel that the folks decrying the Empress ending as the 'worse' one are kind of missing the point. The recurring theme of your interactions with Ciri is supporting her emotionally and practically where need be, but allowing her to make her own decisions and accepting that she is reaching the point where she won't need Geralt anymore. That's why choosing to let her face the Lodge on her own is considered the 'good' choice. It's a moment where Geralt acknowledges that she's capable in her own right, needs to be left to make her own choices, and - most importantly - that she won't always need him around. Both Avallac'h and Philippa have lines where they tell Geralt that latter point, and his responses are either flippant or defiant, but accepting your kids will eventually go their own way is part of being a parent.

If you give her the option by telling her Emhyr wants to see her, she eventually chooses to become Empress of her own accord despite her initial misgivings because she accepts that this is who she is and that this is how she can change the world for the better. I imagine that's why there's only one crucial decision point that determines whether or not she accepts this offer - because as soon as she's aware of the potential, she eventually realises she needs to face who she is, much same as she decides to stop running from Eredin, to face her destiny in stopping the White Frost. She's been running through countless worlds all this time, and in the Witcher ending, she's still fleeing who she is. I like the idea of the Geralt & Ciri Witcher Tag-Team as much as anyone else, but it seems a little selfish on Geralt's behalf, like he can't let his little girl go. Those that seek to use her are either gone or put in their place, since Ciri gives Phil a piece of her mind if you leave her to see the Lodge herself, and she's not going to let herself be anyone's tool.

That's why in their final interaction in the Empress ending, when Geralt tells her to remember all he's taught her, she tearfully hands him her sword - she's leaving him behind, and he can't help her anymore. She's not his ward anymore. And yeah, it's sad, but it's always a bittersweet moment when kids leave home. As the ending voiceover says, Geralt's taught her to be a decent human being, and that's the best thing any parent can hope for.

I agree with all of this. It's the sign of a great game that everyone is more or less happy with the endings they received (aside from those hosers that got Ciri killed with their bad dadsmanship).

I think the strong story is a really big weakness of this game as far as replayability goes. To me it felt more like a book than a game - having reached the end I got very little out of jumping in to finish up the odd quest. It felt like flipping open a book to a random page, knowing what the ending was.

I'd really like it if future DLC for this game was episodic, kind of like the bonus missions from TW1. Give us a pre-generated Geralt and a self-contained story that takes part in a new area and I'll be happy.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Palpek posted:

I don't think that would change the tactics much as you wouldn't even see that happen often but that would be a nice way to take an opponents unique card down. I mainly wrote that because that was a rule Star Wars CCG where only one instance of a unique character like Vader or Obi Wan could have been on the table at a time and when played the existing one would get killed off. It worked pretty well and made those cards stand out.

Except then whoever plays their hero card first is possibly at a huge disadvantage.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Scandalous posted:

She's vaguely aware that the Emperor wanted her found, but doesn't know that he wants to make her Empress. Her lines suggest Yen was a bit evasive about the whole thing, and you're telling her the whole story. Besides, she's laser-focused on killing Butch Elf so a little reminder that there are other concerns isn't exactly forcing the issue.

Also, if you say "It's your choice" she states that she already knows what she thinks and actually wants your opinion. Giving honest advice isn't a bad thing.

I judge myself

No, her line is evasive because she doesn't want to go or talk about it. Why would Yennefer lie about it when working with the Emperor is her idea in the first place? It's obvious she's super uncomfortable about the subject the whole time you're talking about it. I say it's your choice because it literally is. You decide what she does. You make an executive decision and she goes along with it because she trusts you.

edit: like you can't even see the discussion between the two and Ciri is clearly angry afterwards. It's not going along with her wishes or trying to let her make her own decisions, and it's certainly not good for her state of mind

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Jun 26, 2015

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Weird how a memorable character like the emperor's chamberlain has a generic face that gets reused all the time, yet someone like the butcher's wife in Blackbough (an extremely minor character) has a totally unique face and character model. Not a big deal, just something that bothers me a bit.

Scandalous
Jul 16, 2009

Manatee Cannon posted:

No, her line is evasive because she doesn't want to go or talk about it. Why would Yennefer lie about it when working with the Emperor is her idea in the first place? It's obvious she's super uncomfortable about the subject the whole time you're talking about it. I say it's your choice because it literally is. You decide what she does. You make an executive decision and she goes along with it because she trusts you.

edit: like you can't even see the discussion between the two and Ciri is clearly angry afterwards. It's not going along with her wishes or trying to let her make her own decisions, and it's certainly not good for her state of mind
If you don't tell her the truth - that the Emperor wants to see her - you're keeping things from her, and as Geralt points out, you are about to go face a huge steroid elf and maybe get killed. She might not get another chance to see her father, whom I think we can agree she hasn't had the best relationship with, and the idea of going to see him hasn't occured to her. That's why she sounds uncomfortable. Your advice determines the outcome because she asks you what you think. You're not forcing a decision on her, she's just asking what you think is best.

Yen's told her that the Emperor wanted to find her and that he was involved in the search, but the conversation Ciri has with him is the first she learns of his wish to abdicate in favour of Ciri taking the throne. That's why her reaction in Vizima is so emotional - it's a shock and she considers the whole prospect absurd. I'd suspect the reason Yen hasn't mentioned this is because she's actually less keen to let go of her babby than Geralt is. She doesn't really give that much of a toss about what the Emperor wants so much as she wants to find Ciri for her own sake.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

You are literally deciding her fate because she does what you say to do, her reactions are to do with how you respond and because she hates the Emperor (for good reason), and you're just assuming things with Yennefer (you also give her zero credit as a person, which is completely unfair). It's pretty clear that Ciri's just being evasive with you because she doesn't want to talk about it. She obviously knows and was avoiding the subject intentionally.

The fact is, if all you're doing is supporting Ciri in her decisions and respecting her as an adult then that ending is a bad ending for you because you didn't do either of those things.

edit: I feel like we're just saying the same things at each other over and over again without making any progress so I guess we should just agree to disagree

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jun 26, 2015

Scandalous
Jul 16, 2009

Manatee Cannon posted:

You are literally deciding her fate because she does what you say to do, her reactions are to do with how you respond and because she hates the Emperor (for good reason), and you're just assuming things with Yennefer (you also give her zero credit as a person, which is completely unfair). It's pretty clear that Ciri's just being evasive with you because she doesn't want to talk about it. She obviously knows and was avoiding the subject intentionally.

The fact is, if all you're doing is supporting Ciri in her decisions and respecting her as an adult then that ending is a bad ending for you because you didn't do either of those things.

edit: I feel like we're just saying the same things at each other over and over again without making any progress so I guess we should just agree to disagree
Well I disagree with your interpretation of events and of the ending but yeah we're probably going in circles here so let's call it quits and get on to the real witcher 3 question - which troll is best troll

edit: although i will state disagreement that i give Yen zero credit - I actually like her and I think she's really well written

Scandalous fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Jun 26, 2015

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Meta-Mollusk posted:

Weird how a memorable character like the emperor's chamberlain has a generic face that gets reused all the time, yet someone like the butcher's wife in Blackbough (an extremely minor character) has a totally unique face and character model. Not a big deal, just something that bothers me a bit.
With how insane the attention to graphical detail in this game is they really need to triple the amount of face models for the Extended Edition. They modelled a crazy number of unique buildings, weapons and outfits but their faces quote was set way too low in comparison.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Trick question, the answer is all of them

Scandalous
Jul 16, 2009

Manatee Cannon posted:

Trick question, the answer is all of them
correct

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

The trolls were probably the biggest surprise in this game, and the most pleasant. Any of you who kill any of the talking trolls are monsters worse then anything in this game.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

There's a great moment in this weeks dlc adventure Skellige's Most Wanted involving past decisions re: Trolls. I haven't seen any discussion about that quest yet, but I really enjoyed it. I would pay attention to the level requirement for it though, less for the difficulty but more because it will call back to previous stuff and the higher level you are the more you'll have completed. Also great book references in it!

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Ending chat: Thing about the witcher tag team is that it's just temporary, you travel together for a while then go your separate ways with Geralt retiring.

I also doubt the empress of the world would whose superpower is teleportation would have trouble keeping in touch with the people she loves regardless, heck just have Triss/Yen set up one of those magic mirror telephones and they can chat anytime.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Scandalous posted:

It's a 100-hour game with an ensemble cast and a main quest 10 times longer than a 2 hour film I think we can talk about it in serious terms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
It kinda makes me sad that they said this would definitly be the end to the witcher - no reboots or part 4s or something, no more Geralt.

What they didnt say was "we will never make more Witcher games with Ciri in it", so i still have some hope.
gently caress, id even play "Dandelions wacky adventures" if it came from these guys.