Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Would and/or had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

not caring here posted:

Gonna say he probably deserved it.

Yeah, he was pretty dumb to be using a lovely $20 truck stop katana as a machete while hiking through the woods. And a walking stick.

Especially with the handguard removed.

It was just a matter of time, is what I'm saying.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I think my body hates me. I love a good mid rare steak but if I eat one I get the shits. :(

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Arrath posted:

my friend had a similar injury after an unfortunate incident with a katana in the woods,

:airquote: Friend :airquote:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I have no idea what I just saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CfVtBnS9pE

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ded posted:

I think my body hates me. I love a good mid rare steak but if I eat one I get the shits. :(

haha sorry about your broken body

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Rocket launches from Wallops Island are :krad:.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Should I ask what happened to my avatar/title?

Or just be happy that I was given Catherine Bach instead of Jessica Simpson.

Love the red text though.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

wife, kids, roscoe, and i are staying at a hotel this week- sold our condo yesterday to a seriously butthurt indian who was mad when he found out that a family member of his bought a condo in our complex for $15k less than what he bought ours for. closing on our house tomorrow, then i get to spend the weekend moving all our poo poo out of storage.

i took the kids to the free breakfast offered by the hotel to get the kids some cereal before i dropped them off at summer camp (and some sausage patties for roscoe, dude deserves them after all the stress he's going through being here) when i saw her.

the epitome of new england horribleness.

holy poo poo dudes and ladies. i can't even begin to explain this poo poo.

short, dumpy lady had cornered a dude and had trapped him in a web of one-sided conversation about how she had taken on her kid's school system, about how she used to be a nurse but got "serious injuries" and was waiting for her lawsuit, about being accused of being prejudiced against "flatlanders" when someone from "a godforsaken flyover state" asked her for directions to a different town and got mad at her when she said they could't get there, all at a volume of 11.

Poor dude was looking around for an exit but the rest of the businessmen and myself knew better than to jump on that grenade.

of course she was from Vermont. they're always from Vermont.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Genocide Tendency posted:

Should I ask what happened to my avatar/title?

Or just be happy that I was given Catherine Bach instead of Jessica Simpson.

Love the red text though.
Is this gonna be the new Dunson?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

by the way now that I've finally gotten onto my laptop I've now noticed that my avatar is now animated

ty to whatever kind soul did this

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
Went and picked out a new car about a month ago, but they had one with the features/color that I wanted on order already so I decided to wait for it. It is scheduled to arrive today, so last night I went on USAAs car buying service since they offer discounts on price and financing if you use them. USAA doesn't have any dealerships in my area so I decided to check what the prices the car was going for in Phoenix so I'd be in the best position for negotiating the price. Turns out if you click the button to get prices USAA sends your email address and telephone number to every dealer within a certain range of the zipcode you put in. Now I've been getting a stream of calls and emails all loving morning from dealerships that I have no intention of buying from. At least I got a wide sampling of prices and it seems I am getting a good deal comparatively if I buy from my local dealer.

Anyway, I'm buying a Subaru Crosstrek for my wife. We really need AWD or 4WD where we live, it gets the best gas mileage and seems like a pretty good car overall.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Watching the Transformer movie with Marky Mark, someone should have told me that Optimus basically turned into Bender with his kill all humans policy.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
That movie was bad. Even for a Transformers movie.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

brb going to store to do this with my skillet

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Delizin posted:

Anyway, I'm buying a Subaru Crosstrek for my wife. We really need AWD or 4WD where we live, it gets the best gas mileage and seems like a pretty good car overall.
Hooray! :buddy:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

That movie was bad. Even for a Transformers movie.

No way. That was not a great movie by any stretch, but any movie where I don't have to put up with that whining no talent oval office Shia LeBouf for the duration as combined comedic relief / ridiculous major plot point, is definitely an improvement.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

not caring here posted:

No way. That was not a great movie by any stretch, but any movie where I don't have to put up with that whining no talent oval office Shia LeBouf for the duration as combined comedic relief / ridiculous major plot point, is definitely an improvement.

See Charlie Countryman. Shia LeBouf did a really good job.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Lol if you buy a new car

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Genocide Tendency posted:

See Charlie Countryman. Shia LeBouf did a really good job.

Also Lawless.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

He was pretty decent in Fury as well

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Tom Hardy killed in that, though, nothing Shia could do to ruin it. To be fair, I guess he did a good job.

How the gently caress can I not find a picture of Jessica Chastain from that award show where actors were asked to show less skin and dress more conservatively and she just decided to air out the jugs, damnit

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_e67Wwumz8

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Tom Hardy killed in that, though, nothing Shia could do to ruin it. To be fair, I guess he did a good job.

How the gently caress can I not find a picture of Jessica Chastain from that award show where actors were asked to show less skin and dress more conservatively and she just decided to air out the jugs, damnit

Closest my Google-Fu could find was the 2013 golden globes and she had a split front blue dress. Wasn't that revealing.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

NB: Probably :nws:. No nudity, but I'm pretty sure this video will get you on a watch list as surely as that word salad y'all keep posting.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

pitch black was on the other night, that movie is loving awesome

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Two Finger posted:

pitch black was on the other night, that movie is loving awesome

Pitch Black owns.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

agreed
riddick is a great character
i didn't really like the other two riddick movies all that much but he was amazing in pitch black
i really like his whole shift brought on by the pilot and her death

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

brb going to store to do this with my skillet

Wife saw this on Pinterest or something woman-y and we are gonna try it tomorrow. Odds are we gonna gently caress the pan up and have to re-season but goddamn oven s'mores sound awesome

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

There's no way a cast iron survives that without needing to be re-seasoned.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suxGE9HHbBo

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Two Finger posted:

agreed
riddick is a great character
i didn't really like the other two riddick movies all that much but he was amazing in pitch black
i really like his whole shift brought on by the pilot and her death

i know in my heart that chronicles of riddick is a dumb movie, but i still enjoy it very much.

the 3rd riddick movie is basically conan the space barbarian but it kind of falls apart once it tries to be pitch black again

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I read somewhere that Judi Dench didn't understand the plot at all but loved the setting and costumes so took the role anyway

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Two Finger posted:

I read somewhere that Judi Dench didn't understand the plot at all but loved the setting and costumes so took the role anyway

Didn't Vin try to teach her D&D, too?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Somebody posted that article about how Vin's a huge nerd, right?

e: http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/vin-diesel-fast-furious-7/

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jun 26, 2015

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
The golden rule of a good suck and gently caress is to treat everyone like you would treat Dame Judi Dench

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/4b1u58/the-meltdown-with-jonah-and-kumail-uncensored---a-quick-announcement

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Wife saw this on Pinterest or something woman-y and we are gonna try it tomorrow. Odds are we gonna gently caress the pan up and have to re-season but goddamn oven s'mores sound awesome

Do that poo poo in a disposable pie tin. Doesn't take much heat to melt chocolate

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Do that poo poo in a disposable pie tin. Doesn't take much heat to melt chocolate

This is a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Someone who's bad at cooking please try that and post pictures. I want to see an inch of charcoal stuck to a pan.

• Locked thread