Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I would appreciate a free patch that added different tiles for the different types of chalices

i would appreciate $10000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I like the chalice dungeons. except for having to fight defiled watchdog of the old lords, every attack is a one hit KO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i would appreciate $10000

Me too

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

I like the chalice dungeons. except for having to fight defiled watchdog of the old lords, every attack is a one hit KO

wanna tip? if ur attacked in the middle of dodging or attacking then you take (i think its this) 1.5x dmg. with this in mind, nothing it does will one shot u, if u have 50 vitality.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

wanna tip? if ur attacked in the middle of dodging or attacking then you take (i think its this) 1.5x dmg. with this in mind, nothing it does will one shot u, if u have 50 vitality.

Whoa, I never knew that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Whoa, I never knew that

its called a counter hit and it was in dark souls too. i think ds2 even had a ring that increased counter dmg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

its called a counter hit and it was in dark souls too. i think ds2 even had a ring that increased counter dmg

I knew you could do it to enemies (I think that's what those white flashes indicate) I just never knew it went both ways

Dec 26, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

leo ring, it's in both. only works for thrusting damage though

In Training posted:

I knew you could do it to enemies (I think that's what those white flashes indicate) I just never knew it went both ways

yep. while running, too, i think

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

whoa thanks. I beat him but this will still be useful for the other defiled bosses since they all pretty much one shot me. I think I have like 40 vit right now

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
50 vit is less necessary than you'd think. Maxing your damage stats and stamina bar is wayyy more useful imo

Between anti-clockwise metamorphosis and hunter I could roll for 100% of the duration of Mergo's fog for instance lol

I think as long as you have like 30 for defiled your good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't believe professional Bloodborne gamer INRI was a pedophile this whole time. RIP.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
let us remember him as the proud gamer he once was and not the pedophile that he also was at the same time

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Should have seen the warning signs, like all those vids he posted of his in-game character raping things

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I can't believe professional Bloodborne gamer INRI was a pedophile this whole time. RIP.

its always the ones you least expect, i dont think he even liked star trek

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

its hard to imagine, but as gbs mods always judge with maximum fairness and justice, it is what it is

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow rip

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lol at the post he got banend for though

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
welcome back pro bloodborne player and known pedophile INRI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

welcome back pro bloodborne player and known pedophile INRI

Welcome

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Wb

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
-_____________- TY

Zodar
May 21, 2007

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

-_____________- TY

They should give you a new account and then probate and unprobate you and ban and unban you a bunch so you can keep your rap sheet but not have the GBS bullshit on there.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Gnarlyhotep is a bitch boi

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
gbs mod cums early

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
modding gbs? thats a fail

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
first INRI and now BBG, the imp zone needs to do something to address the absurd number of pedophiles who fill our ranks

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I finally took the time to slog through the chalice dungeons and just beat yharnam on my second try :feelsgood:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I finally took the time to slog through the chalice dungeons and just beat yharnam on my second try :feelsgood:

i havent got a clue how to fight her cos i beat her first try but i didnt take the time to figure out how to dodge most of her attacks. does any1 know if can you get her as a random boss in chalice dungeons? i guess not ?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I got sick of doing chalices to unlock Queen Yharnam, even though I think I'm like... 30 minutes from having the materials for the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice Rite

So instead I'm working on an sl4 run, which is fun- I'm at Witches of Hemwick (maingame) / Keeper of the Old Lords (chalices)

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I can visceral+wakeup hit combo watcher to death but I just counted it out and I think I need to do a chain of like... 17 in a row

I guess I should go murder the nun for Oedon Writhe

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I really wish you could aim where you toss someone during a visceral with the camera, like grapples in fighting games. It'd be sick for combos and fighting multiple enemies or using terrain. Also I literally toss this fucker up and down the length of dungeon over the course of the fight ;P

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I really wish you could aim where you toss someone during a visceral with the camera, like grapples in fighting games. It'd be sick for combos and fighting multiple enemies or using terrain. Also I literally toss this fucker up and down the length of dungeon over the course of the fight ;P

that would be stupid.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
why

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

it's too complicated.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
both of your sticks dont do anything during viscerals, you might as well be able to aim with one and throw people off bridges and poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hoodrich posted:

that would be stupid.

It would be cool

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
it would remove tension in a lot of moments as well as leading to cheese like throwing someone into a corner repeatedly

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Hoodrich posted:

it would remove tension in a lot of moments

i dont think these buzzwords mean anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh yeah, the "tension" buzzword