Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

how did they gas it i thought only lowtax could

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

INH5 posted:

For the record, the third highest thread on r/KotakuInAction right now is a Gay Marriage Legalization Celebration thread.

Clearly a false flag.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Uncle Wemus posted:

Lowtax is away.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Uncle Wemus posted:

Apparently you were misinformed. WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

:rip: Lowtax, eternal guardian of the Hellthread.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

WHAT

HAVE

YOU

DONE.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

the inmates run THIS asylum :sherman::shillary::skeltal::smallbarf:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
From now on you must post about how care about games even though they are just games and somehow are important even though they are just games.

GAMES.

GAMES.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
dbl post.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I doubt I'll be posting much in this thread but I think every mod intervention only served to make hellthread stronger. My prediction is that hellthread will ultimately consume D&D if it's allowed to stay.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I doubt I'll be posting much in this thread but I think every mod intervention only served to make hellthread stronger. My prediction is that hellthread will ultimately consume D&D if it's allowed to stay.

your username is Sephiroth_IRA

KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I doubt I'll be posting much in this thread but I think every mod intervention only served to make hellthread stronger. My prediction is that it will ultimately consume D&D.

Much like Akira's Tetsuo, a bloated, infected, all consuming blob.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

KoldPT posted:

It's clever :) Not really a fan of FF7.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

KoldPT posted:

This is an excellent point.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I can tell you two haven't funded your IRAs this year. smh

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Why contain it? S'cool.

Let it spill over into the subforums and threads, let the shitposts pile up in the reports. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
SA ratings are gonna be like Pitchfork Media reviews where a big mean 2.0 is secret code for "Best poo poo Ever"

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
A pox on D&D. Not out of anger, but out of love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXDqsjPRvfY

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

KoldPT posted:

socially liberal fiscally conservative

it is now

lol, I am voting for Bernie sanders. seriously. I just dont like neo puritans.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please keep all posts strictly on topic. If your post is not directly about this dumb thing, do not post in this thread.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol, I am voting for Bernie sanders. seriously. I just dont like neo puritans.

VOTING?! AHHAHAHA!

Ralp posted:

Please keep all posts strictly on topic. If your post is not directly about this dumb thing, do not post in this thread.

WHoops

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Ralp posted:

im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
code:
   g    g
   a    a
   m    m
nineeleven
   r    r
   g    g
   a    a
   t    t
videogames

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Ralp posted:

You specifically told everyone from Hellthread to come here.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
It's good the forum general bullshit had the general bullshit thread moved to a forum about debate and discussion.

Games.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wulfolme posted:

You specifically told everyone from Hellthread to come here.

The rules are different here and I hope anyone who can't figure that out gets banned repeatedly.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ralp posted:

The rules are different here and I hope anyone who can't figure that out gets banned repeatedly.

I also agree and got carried away with being in a new place. You know how that is when you travel, you get excited?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

only know about this because i couldnt stop reading about doobie's long thick dogs

destroyed my life

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
That's a good point.

Ralp posted:

Hey Ralp, is this a GamerGate only thread or are all Hellthread topics welcome such as Doobie's Dogs.

Edit: GamerGate only it is.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bedlamdan posted:

That's a good point.

Hey Ralp, is this a GamerGate only thread or are all Hellthread topics welcome such as Doobie's Dogs.

The former.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
May I take this opp to declare RIP Christohper Lee?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9MuEA2eF8c

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Have a nice night everyone

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

KoldPT posted:

Have a nice night everyone

I hate the flag, it stands for traitors and slavery and it should never be waved on goverment property. but then i read stuff like this http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...l_it_doesn.html
museums are where people learn about the past and learn from past mistakes, if we erase the past and pretend nothing is wrong then you are just as bad as the neo confederates who use that flag as their cumrag. and then apple trying to get rid of anything civil war on their store is just overkill.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
has gamergate accomplished anything in the last six months or is it still digital turf war?

gnarlyhotep posted:

you should post more in GBS

no thanks

i like d&d's reputation where we all try show how smart we are through effluvious polysyllabics or at least come up with a clever way of calling someone a tr**** fa****

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Popular Thug Drink posted:

has gamergate accomplished anything in the last six months or is it still digital turf war?

FTC guidelines changed, bunch of websites changed their ethical policies, got an event involving women making games for charity funded, exposed 40k people having hacked accounts that EA covered up, GJP revealed, huge damage to Gawker, and the Airplay event in August being created. Probably more I can't remember.

EDIT: Oh yeah they figured out one of the people harassing Anita Sarkeesian, though she decided not to do anything about it.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jun 27, 2015

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

They successfully invaded the Hugo Awards, a thing even fewer people care about than care about internet videogame blogs.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Green and purple colors are now banned at a few conventions.
Some gaming sites now fully disclose relationships.
Prominent developers and pioneers are directly, furiously telling the antis to gently caress right off after they bit a little more than they could chew

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

More so the latter.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

PupsOfWar posted:

They successfully invaded the Hugo Awards, a thing even fewer people care about than care about internet videogame blogs.

I thought that was another group called the Sad Puppies?

Hugo awards is the nice, smooth, shiny, beautiful, rocket ship trophy, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Wulfolme posted:

I thought that was another group called the Sad Puppies?

It is, the thing just so happened to take place during GG. Maybe a bit of bleed over between the two but nothing really related.

• Locked thread