Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Phlegmish posted:

That is not what I expected poster 'batheinblood' to look like.

Really? Makes perfect sense to me. How else would you expect she keep her youthful good looks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

EXAKT Science posted:

Really? Makes perfect sense to me. How else would you expect she keep her youthful good looks?

See he gets it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

That is not what I expected poster 'batheinblood' to look like.

You don't seem to know much about the historical precedents.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

(See: Elizabeth BATLORD)

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
See also : a gimmick poster trying to pass as a 19 year old girl in order to ??? despite registering in 2005 http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3012487&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=285#post445726829

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Grandmother of Five posted:

See also : a gimmick poster trying to pass as a 19 year old girl in order to ??? despite registering in 2005 http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3012487&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=285#post445726829

here to confirm that sexy forums poster batheinblood is a 19 year old girl who posts like this in the PYF image thread

batheinblood posted:

Got bored with all the rain, took a selfie.

batheinblood posted:

I agree about the sunglasses, but your bone structure is amazing.

Anywho~

Started doing my hair to the side consistently, though part of me feelings like I look like a mom.

but is also cool enough to somehow get 7 pages of posts in the minecraft thread since 2011, and owned an XJ in 2012, as a 15 year old girl, somehow.

batheinblood posted:

Put stock fender flares on my XJ and pulled off the wheel spacers.

Tires still stick out about 1/2", Gonna try to find some pizza cutters for my next set. 33x10.50 maybe?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Why I'm shocked a person on the Internet is not what they say they are. Shocked.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I'm gay

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

This checks out.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

sounds legit

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

who also somehow managed to get 1 year younger when posting that same stolen image to another site, later that day, lol

https://fgts.jp/soc/search/image/Lrg1cMhblsAPo01HMdTCJA/

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cogratualtins on your newly-acquired rights to marry other homosexuals.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Funk In Shoe posted:

here to confirm that sexy forums poster batheinblood is a 19 year old girl who posts like this in the PYF image thread

but is also cool enough to somehow get 7 pages of posts in the minecraft thread since 2011, and owned an XJ in 2012, as a 15 year old girl, somehow.

Funk In Shoe posted:

who also somehow managed to get 1 year younger when posting that same stolen image to another site, later that day, lol

https://fgts.jp/soc/search/image/Lrg1cMhblsAPo01HMdTCJA/

You know, in order to unearth this ruse you had to look at the pictures of 'her' and think "I want more" then go out of your way to find out more information about this girl on the internet. You're pretty loving creepy

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

As an aside, my interpretation of the Good and Just "Don't Be Creepy" rule in the OP is that 1) If you don't have plat you can't stalk effectively enough to be creepy and 2) i am simply lashing out in anger at having my own gimmick of "trying to trick people into believing that there was a licensed FRIENDS FMV Point and Click adventure game released in the mid 90s" ruined, and now i only take comfort in ruining the gimmicks of others, which just happens to always be goons pretending to be a 19 year old girls, making me a stalker of pretend 19 year old girls mere happenstance. 3) I'm not that other guy.

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

You know, in order to unearth this ruse you had to look at the pictures of 'her' and think "I want more" then go out of your way to find out more information about this girl on the internet. You're pretty loving creepy

actually, I saw "grandmother of five" link to her post, thought it was really lol that an old gamer-man who has posted about minecraft and trucks here for 5-10 years is now suddenly a 19 year old girl, and then right-click-googled her post/pic in this thread and found the other scam post they made with that same photo on the other forum? Took five seconds. Sorry if it ruined your immersion, I guess.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

GunChicka has a new favorite as of 22:51 on Aug 28, 2015

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Astryl has a new favorite as of 18:16 on Apr 7, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

batheinblood posted:

Because I'd never use my boyfriends account to post on like two threads that are actually relevant to me (GW2 being the other one).

Dude/dude-ette/xude/xudette you dont do that...

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I play GW2 with batheinblood and she is a very cool and fun person regardless of gender :)

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i don't play gw2, despite having 620 hours in-game.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I play GW2 with batheinblood and she is a very cool and fun person regardless of gender :)

Fine, but you have to sticky the PI "meowner" thread for a week in order to make it catch on. Noone is saying it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Fine, but you have to sticky the PI "meowner" thread for a week in order to make it catch on. Noone is saying it.

ok deal.

e: but only for two days, and remember I was saying it before it was cool

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Jun 28, 2015

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
also I cut off all of my hair so it can grow to a cool length again

lovely beard needs to be shaved yolo

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
If it's any consolation, I think everyone who posts in this thread is hot enough to cyberstalk. :wink:

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

ok deal.

e: but only for two days, and remember I was saying it before it was cool

You're cool & I'm just glad you edited out your swear (yes, I saw it). Also, let me know if anyone actually reports misuse of "cat owner", because that'd be funny to me.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

also I cut off all of my hair so it can grow to a cool length again

lovely beard needs to be shaved yolo

Yea, shave it; it's not the worst out there though. This is not specifically related to your picture, which is lovely, but beards always make me think...So do a whole bunch of guys just assume beards are like easy mode or something? Like just sprout some whiskers and automatic masculinity? You see so many just not well groomed, not fitting face shape, or just straight out neckbeards around. You gotta keep that poo poo up if you want to sport one, it's no different than the hair on your head. The craziest are the actual groomed neckbeards, like the neck beard was a conscious choice.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

The not groomed ones are mostly 'meh, gently caress shaving'. Thats what happens when we get lazy(and we do).

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

GunChicka posted:

Yea, shave it; it's not the worst out there though. This is not specifically related to your picture, which is lovely, but beards always make me think...So do a whole bunch of guys just assume beards are like easy mode or something? Like just sprout some whiskers and automatic masculinity? You see so many just not well groomed, not fitting face shape, or just straight out neckbeards around. You gotta keep that poo poo up if you want to sport one, it's no different than the hair on your head. The craziest are the actual groomed neckbeards, like the neck beard was a conscious choice.

I don't know how common it is, but a friend of mine who works at an up-scale hairdresser is uncomfortable asking men, especially young men, whether they'd like their beard or eyebrows trimmed while they're there, since it makes some people really, really angry. I think it is fairly normal for guys to let their hairdresser do their hair, but decide that they can style their beard without any kind of input, for whatever reason.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang
Jesus, the eyebrows too. gently caress, man. I encourage every guy to immediately start feeling self conscious if they have any facial hair and got see their barber/stylist asap.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i think my eyebrows are fine and you're all really mean.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

You're cool & I'm just glad you edited out your swear (yes, I saw it). Also, let me know if anyone actually reports misuse of "cat owner", because that'd be funny to me.

Swear?! Me?! Why I never.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ugh. batheinblood, you can ignore that PM full of dick pics I sent you, not interested anymore.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang
If I can prevent one neck beard, one pencil mustache...

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

GunChicka posted:

If I can prevent one neck beard, one pencil mustache...

also I had to go and look up that scene and am a little too weepy for a selfie, atm

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

I don't know what happened to my hair this day, but this is the only picture I have of myself in the last month:

Rich Uncle Chet has a new favorite as of 21:22 on Jun 28, 2015

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away

Here's me shooting stuff with a laser rifle.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Thread has stopped delivering a dozen pages ago. How can you fall off mountains if you never climb them?

So go out there and

Climb

loving

EVERYTHING

It's 1500 elevation at most, but we don't get much better in the northeast.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Astryl has a new favorite as of 18:16 on Apr 7, 2018

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Naturally Selected posted:

Thread has stopped delivering a dozen pages ago. How can you fall off mountains if you never climb them?

So go out there and

Climb

loving

EVERYTHING

It's 1500 elevation at most, but we don't get much better in the northeast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

I don't know what happened to my hair this day, but this is the only picture I have of myself in the last month:

Are you Forrest Griffin?