Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
lol lazerbot get trolled by me lmao rekt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I AM JEFF

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Trollologist posted:

I don't know how you can read this thread and come to the conclusion that we don't like it. The overwhelming opinion here seems to be that we loving love this comic for various reasons.
have you considered ... that the master who implies the student is the master ... is teaching the student the ways of mastery??

not a very good trollologist at all

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Chump Farts posted:

I bet it involves trains.

Ok, thread challenge. Someone pick the best frame from TGT for me to turn into a graffiti decal and put in some alley on my N scale train layout. Something with a white/transparent background.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Baronjutter posted:

Ok, thread challenge. Someone pick the best frame from TGT for me to turn into a graffiti decal and put in some alley on my N scale train layout. Something with a white/transparent background.

An alley and not front and center? Sounds like you are One Of The Trolls(TM) and not A True Fan(TM)

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Best frame will always be the first shot of Tails after they troll him, mouth agape.

Top-left frame:

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jun 26, 2015

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

JazzFlight posted:

Best frame will always be the first shot of Tails after they troll him, mouth agape.

Top-left frame:

thoughs eyes

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Since everything the Defenders told Tails was a Cheeto-fed lie, does that mean the Dragonballs could actually be real :aaa:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

JazzFlight posted:

Simple, effective, iconic

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

A new character model to make heel-turn Cheetoman look even skeezier, perhaps.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

nerdbot posted:

Since everything the Defenders told Tails was a Cheeto-fed lie, does that mean the Dragonballs could actually be real :aaa:

This had occurred to me as well. For that matter, has any non-Defender ever mentioned the Soul Bind? That could be a big lie, too!

Thing is, although the veracity of the Defenders has been called into question, we don't know how much truth might be mixed in there with the deception. That is, have the Defenders been a tool of Cheeto-man from the beginning, or did Cheeto-man subvert an extant group of genuine anti-troll guerrillas led by Pac-Man?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Chester found the dragon balls him self and used them to wish him self into control over the defenders and a vast drug and prostitution empire.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Baronjutter posted:

Chester found the dragon balls him self and used them to wish him self into control over the defenders and a vast drug and prostitution empire.

The crazy part about this comic is I can look at that post and respond in all honesty, "sounds plausible"

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Spoiler tag that poo poo.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
This thread is amazing. Lazerbot is amazing. TGT is amazing.

I will proudly keep following this crazy plot for another 4 years.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
I love this comic, this thread, and will continue to fly my troll slaiyers tag for years to come. :911:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I love that it's been literal years and no one ever corrected him on the character being named "Chester Cheetah" and not "Cheeto Man." He is not even a man. But frankly I would not want it any other way.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ssh you fool

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

nerdbot posted:

I love that it's been literal years and no one ever corrected him on the character being named "Chester Cheetah" and not "Cheeto Man." He is not even a man. But frankly I would not want it any other way.

Troll spotted. Why you gotta always try to bring LB down?

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
LB has a way of finding criticism in legit praise. I remember a while back someone was remarking on his use of an unreliable narrator as a plot device and I think he took as if he were being called unreliable or something and had another of his bizarre blog rants.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I love that I call him Cheeto Man without questioning it anymore. Even in reference to the actual food product.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Jun 29, 2015

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Rather Dashing posted:

LB has a way of finding criticism in legit praise. I remember a while back someone was remarking on his use of an unreliable narrator as a plot device and I think he took as if he were being called unreliable or something and had another of his bizarre blog rants.

For real. I have talked to him on facebook before he unfriended me for perceived poo poo talking and he has a very tenuous grasp on real life personal interaction.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
LB, inept at social interactions?

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Please don't bother the hosed up weirdo guy or the sonics might stop making swears.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Chump Farts posted:

Please don't bother the hosed up weirdo guy or the sonics might stop making swears.

The goon death touch.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

gently caress my brilliant life

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Chump Farts posted:

Finally, after all these years, Something Awful adopts Portal of Evil's Prime DIrective.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

Rather Dashing posted:

Also when a goon said TGT was a magnum opus or someshit :roflolmao: we can only imagine what he thought that meant

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Who is ready for some constructive criticism?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

LB does NOT like constructive criticism.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

The nipple touch is a quality detail in the last panel.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
I assume he also doesn't like people who tell him not to give up on his dreams? That's all I can figure out here.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Cheez posted:

I assume he also doesn't like people who tell him not to give up on his dreams? That's all I can figure out here.
He's referencing the crazy Shia Leboeuf "Just Do It" video.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!

JazzFlight posted:

He's referencing the crazy Shia Leboeuf "Just Do It" video.

Yes, but I'm trying to figure out the lazerbot angle here. He wouldn't be having the troll character say it if he didn't have an issue.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
holy poo poo

these pages keep coming out of fuckin nowhere

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

LB is a punk. Pure and simple. Is glory.

Beautiful and bountiful chaos.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Glory in chaos. Revel in it for it is fleeting

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
LB is on fire, I want to know the backstory for all of these Trolls, guess I'll be re-reading UnderBite again.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Is this phase 3 of Lazerbot's artistic development? This page seems to have an extra layer of polish on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Whoa, will Demaro be defeated by a regular-rear end troll?