Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pogi posted:

I jumped out of an airplane yesterday

that sounds amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

Luvcow posted:

that sounds amazing

Controlling the chute on the way down is super fun.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pogi posted:

I jumped out of an airplane yesterday

R.I.P.

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

Although if I'm being honest that ox post I found funny.

Heh.. that comment brings this to mind...

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

thanks for helping my practice my cold reads gunky junket   you're alright in my books

This guy here made these two posts around a minute apart. But, while he was tapping out the second, Ralp swooped in and trolled the mfkn arse off me with a ban (lol forget about how many levels of irony a person may be working with, he heaped that many layers of troll onto this one I, annoyingly, couldn't help but laugh.. and, annoyingly, I still laugh every time I'm reminded of this stupid ban.. that fkn fucker!). Anyway, dude's edit here is what I'm reminded of (my bold now)...   

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

as you can see from the candid photo i posted earlier im doing quite well and i owe it all to you

edit: now that gunky junket's banned again ill admit i laughed at her reply to 'loving gross'
Good Lord Fisher! hosed around with this message at Feb 22, 2015 around 11:54 AM

"If I'm being honest..."
"now that gunky junket's banned again I'll admit..."

Hmmm.. I think on here there might be some kind of stigma attached to thinking me/my posts are funny. Like, there must be something fkn wrong with ya, if you do.. and it's even worse if you actually say you do out aloud.  *laffn*

That's okay though.. the truth is that only people with a friggin' awesome sense of humour are able to be amused by me. So, don't you worry about a thing, Al.. you're a-okay! :D

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Lol

Nice the first post of yours I could read in its entirety

[Thread: Where Did Lowtax Go?]
(my bold now)

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

None may know the hour of his coming and going.

YeahSo! posted:

I'd hazard a guess that the new girlfriend does indeed know the hour of his coming, can even narrow it down to the very minute, if not second.

If she's unable to accurately pinpoint the moment he comes, I'd hazard a further guess that she reckons a little heads up would've been nice.

obstipator posted:

this is the only gunky jacket post ive liked so far and actually read all the way through :wth:. thanks and god bless :]

mng posted:

Don't stop GJ, nearly there

Darth123123 posted:

obstipator posted:

this is the only gunky jacket post ive liked so far and actually read all the way through :wth:. thanks and god bless :]

your missing out dude

Well, people either don't mind long posts or they don't like long posts. You can't please all of the people all of the time.. and I'm not about to even try to. I'm not afraid to try things to see what works/happens, and I'm not afraid to break things in the process.. but I'm afraid that probe/banning me every week/fortnight isn't conducive to a positive result of any kind. Society pushes us to pour out our beauty and uniqueness.. so they can burn us alive for being too different. Damned if you do try, damned if you don't. :shrug:

*does that fingers-to-eyes gesture to T-rex, mouthing the words "watching you", as I flit on out* :D

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Lastgirl posted:

im starting to actually understand why you are being problematic and its just like :staredog:

why how*

I may be mistaken, and please do correct me if my correction is incorrect, but reading your post I'm getting the distinct impression you meant to say that you now "understand how" I am being "problematic"; not "why." Just one little word, yes.. but there's a VERY BIG difference there. ;P 

quote:

and the garbage heap behind you are your bad posts

protect them from landsliding onto the forums with too many words

A 2004 regdate on the site would probably have a fair idea of what's good and bad, what works and what doesn't. Well, they've been here 11yrs, one would like to think they'd at least have some fkn clue by that stage, right? One would hope so anyway. Well...  

Gunky Junket posted:

Nation posted:

e: im the ghost on the extreme right

From this angle, it's more like you're the one with leg draped over the left wing [of the seat].

Left wing? Or extreme right? *scratches ching*

Gunky Junket posted:

Oops! I meant - *scratches chin*

Frostwerks posted:

ching says you can scratch him tho

Gunky Junket posted:

Frosty, it just so happens that I was having a bit of a chinwag to one of your next door neighbours today (the guy on the left side - Davo). Ha, yeah, I know.. small world indeed, right! :D

Anyway, I wasn't asking any probing questions, or trying force and steer the discussion in any way. I was happy to just letting the convo flow, and Davo was more than happy to regale me with tales of our one Mr. Frostwerks here. *looks pointedly @ you*

I won't bore the forum with every tidbit that ol' mate discussed with me, but I will make mention of one part that is quite pertitent at this present time. You see, he told me about that mysterious boating accident you had back in January. You know, the one that the Authorities said was "better left unsolved." Uh-huh.. *nodding*.. I bet you already know exactly where I'm heading with this - and I bet there's already a crimson blush creeping up your neck, soon to engulf your entire face. 

I heard all about the propellor damage to your testicles and scrotum, all about the reconstructive surgery, all about the ball-bearing testicular implants.. and all about how poor ol' Davo, every Friday morning at 6am, as you walk your bins out down your drive, past his bedroom window, he has to put up with your two metal testes jostling together, *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching*, all the way with each step you take.

So, don't you think for a minute that I don't know EXACTLY what you're up to with your wide-eyed innocent look, while saying, "ching says you can scratch him." You're well out of order there, buddy! You just keep your sack-fuzz to yourself, I won't be having a bar of that business, you rude little man! Scratch ching indeed.. hmmmph! Friggin' hell, mate.. smh! *stares @ you in disbelief* :D

..^^this long-arse post here was made by a two-week old newborn forum babby. And some person, a 2004 regdate, thought it was good enough to give it a much sought after spot in here, SA Quotes Thread...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662147&pagenumber=24#post437715493

It's no surprise then that the two-week old babby got it into her wee li'l head that long-arse posts are indeed acceptable. I am a product of my environment; born of the forums loins, I cannot be held responsible.. YOU, the forums, created this long-arse posting monster. There can be no going back now. You don't get to start me over again. THIS is how you made me, THIS is how you take me.. take me as I am. :D

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i dont mind if you post here but you are not entitled to acceptance. also, i find gbs memes such as "babby" distasteful. sorry

----------------

GEExCEE

it's amazing that you can type all that stuff, on a phone

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

GEExCEE posted:

powerthumbs

GEExCEE

after typing several words on a phone, my thumbs get extremely sore and I have to rest them in a glass of very warm (not hot) water

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

thumbs moving so fast you gotta dip them in ice water to cool them off after each post

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GEExCEE posted:

You should see her PMs! Keep fighting the good fight GJ! *laffin* *snort*

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GEExCEE posted:

after typing several words on a phone, my thumbs get extremely sore and I have to rest them in a glass of very warm (not hot) water

doesnt that make u pee

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

GEExCEE posted:

I've seen quite a few times on here people post of their.. difficulty(?) posting on phone, and how hard it is for them. I'm thinking maybe that could be a generation thing.. perhaps? I don't know what vintage you are GC, but (just to see if it adds weight to my li'l theory) did you grow up with mobile phones/texting from like a Primary School age? Or did mobiles/texting come in later for you?

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Darth123123 posted:

You should see her PMs! Keep fighting the good fight GJ! *laffin* *snort*

----------------

GEExCEE

I received my first phone at the age of 13, which is when a Jewish boy becomes a Man, and needs to have something to sext with

Al Borland

by XyloJW
All n all said. Humor is best not in an aggressive fashion tho, don't go balls deep on insults just ignore them. Unless its a mod telling you "this is a bad idea." Cause those usually have consequences.

My advice is give people jokes gradually and chill like. Not forcefully.

Pedantra posted:

i dont mind if you post here but you are not entitled to acceptance. also, i find gbs memes such as "babby" distasteful. sorry

I have always loved babby.

How can you not love it?

Also THE BABY is another good one.

----------------

Miss Psychosis

u suk al borland

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i am he

Miss Psychosis posted:

u suk al borland

mods

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:cripes:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
please guys, not in front of Gunky junket

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

It's okay negative people you have to deal with in life. Its best just to not let them get to you and laugh it off.

We have the lovely people like you who make it all better. :sun:

----------------

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

please don't dox. I was joshin you gj

----------------

joke_explainer

Luvcow posted:

lol

joke_explainer

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner 2: Your daughter is bringing gunky junket AND Ralp over? :ohdear: going to be a crazy night

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

All n all said. Humor is best not in an aggressive fashion tho, don't go balls deep on insults just ignore them. Unless its a mod telling you "this is a bad idea." Cause those usually have consequences.

My advice is give people jokes gradually and chill like. Not forcefully.

I have always loved babby.

How can you not love it?

Also THE BABY is another good one.

its basic

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
does the post know how to post better yet?

FluffieDuckie

Putty posted:

does the post know how to post better yet?

no

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

GEExCEE posted:

I received my first phone at the age of 13, which is when a Jewish boy becomes a Man, and needs to have something to sext with

Pssh, that's no good for my theory. That was all I could think of to perhaps maybe explain it (lol yeah, I actually did consider that the userbase here must consist of 40/50/60yo's and that's why they don't understand phone posting.. or my words :D ). Now I'm back to - I just don't get it. O_o

There's something else I wouldn't mind finding out/asking, in regards to a Jew thing (eg. How you reckon *this* would go down if I popped out with it, in terms of inappropriateness?), but I'm thinking this might not be the right venue for that. I'm not particularly enamoured to this thread at all.

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

Unless its a mod telling you "this is a bad idea." Cause those usually have consequences.

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Good one, Al! By geez you're coming out with some rip-snorter cracking good jokes today! You should think about doing Stand Up, man.

*dabs at tears of laughter with tissue*

Lol yeah, as if the mods here would give me a warning first. Haha! *slaps thigh* Let's not forget I'm currently completing a 1month probie that was placed on an acct which had been banned four days prior. A warning?? For me?! *dissolves into fits of giggles again* A warning, he said! Dude, stop, my sides... they're splitting! A WARNING!! *hoots* :D

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Miss Psychosis posted:

u suk al borland

Okie-dokes, I'll soon get this sorted out. This has been brewing for a while now. Good lovers make great enemies.. he knows he's in for a world of pain, and that his luck was due to be running out soon.

*strides off in direction of campfire*

Aww.. heya, IamHe! :)

You're looking good, sweets.

You been working out or something?

*slowly rolls up sleeves menacingly*

*pounces, getting him in a headlock*

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

LoL! =)

Actually, I was told that everything I learn here while participating in The Official BYOB Reform Camp: Problematic Posters High-Intensity Training Program is officially sanctioned (by Ralp) for usage.

I think that this means that I can now go around telling people "Oi! U suk!" or "Hey, you! Self-improvement tip of the day: Realise U SUK! Start from there, mfkr!" and I'll never get probated for it, 'coz Ralp's got my back on this.. since I learnt it here at camp, at his insistance.

That's pretty cool, eh? Just because I can, next time I see him, I'll be all like, "Hey, Lowtax.. guess what? U SUK, buddy!! ..... No, no, nuh-uh-uh, don't be clicking that ban button on me, mister. I'm working under Ralp sanctions here. You got a drat problem with that, you go speak to him.. 'coz U SUK!!" :D

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

joke_explainer posted:

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner 2: Your daughter is bringing gunky junket AND Ralp over? :ohdear: going to be a crazy night

Indeed. Now I'm no Martin Luther King, but I certainly had a dream.. I had BIG dreams. We can chat all about that tonight over dinner.

All about my dreams of being a poppin' SA hotshot posting superstar, a silver-tongued devil trippin' the light fantastic across the boards. Ralp knew all about my dreams, knew how much it meant to me, knew how hard I had trained, how much work I had put in. But where are my dreams now? Look at what Ralp has reduced me to! Like a blade's teeth sawing deep into the heartwood, he's cut me down so brutally, so harshly, oh so many times, that now so very little of me actually remains.

All day I'm busking in BYOB, making lightweight chump shitposts, in the hopes a penny or two may get flung my way. In the evening I'll follow one of the Yobber's home, slip into their bed and cuddle them. I feel safe. I'll leave before morning, beg for coins all day with my corny shitposts, then follow someone else Yobbery home tomorrow. Ralp has reduced me to this.. to THIS! I could have been a contender! I had dreams! I could've been in the upper echelons of SA's power-posting elite! My dreams! Where are my dreams now?

Ohh, I can tell you exactly where my loving dreams are! *chokes back sob, pointing* THERE! There are my SA superstar dreams now.. my dreams.. and Ralp put them there! :negative:

A-ahem.. *discreetly wipes away tears with sleeve, trying not to sniffle*.. So, uhh, dinner will be ready around 7pm, you say? Cool.. sounds like fun. I'll be there around 6-ish sometime. See you tonight then.. cheers! :D

e: "spolier" tag issues

YeahSo! fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jun 29, 2015

----------------

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Darth123123 posted:

please don't dox.  I was joshin you gj

Dart, if you're gonna be joshin me, make sure it's with the Duhamel strain.. and use liberally.

Hey! Since you mentioned doxxing, and since this is my educational thread on posting, I'm gonna take this opportunity to ask a few questions here on what is and isn't allowed. Hopefully I can then become a poster who's more educated on the rules.

The other day I noticed that Gnarly's been yapping about me a bit over in home forum there (gee, he misses me something chronic when I'm not around - he doesn't say so in as many words, but I can tell that he does). It also came to pass the other day that I ran into an old mate of Gnarly's. Lol and he told me some ripping yarns about our Gnarly, fkn funny as all hell. :D

While I don't think I'd be inclined to share the tales on Gnarly's escapades over the years that I was privvy to, his mate left me a few happy snaps to "stir him up with these, will ya? They're recent and he'll blush bottle red like a 'mato!" That's what my doxx questions are about.

My main question is to do with details given. Like, does "doxxing" all about giving out personal details? So, if no "details" are included, then it's wouldn't be "doxxing", and that's okay? I haven't articulated that very well at all, I'm not sure if you'll get what I mean exactly. I think the only way is to show a couple of innocent pics and ask the questions from there, so you see/get what I mean in reference.

Okay, so like this for instance: I've got the below pic that was taken of Gnarly being Gnarly a month or so ago. Now, you can see that it's Gnarly, but there's no real personal details included (yeah, I made sure to blur out his 'personal appendage' *involuntary shudder* so that it got covered - the point covered and his bit covered.. his "point" as well as the point of "personal details" being covered). (Christ, I'm totally poo poo at explaining things I've got no loving clue about.. please bear with me if this is more difficult to read than usual *rolls eyes at self*) :D

Here's the pic:

Would that be considered doxxing? You can't get to his home/work from that, or call him, or know anything at all about him.. except that he like a beer in the nude, and sometimes he doesn't realise where he is to be in the nude, with his beer. Is doxxing about personal details? Is what I'm trying to ask. If there's no details, there's no doxxing?

If that last is so, then where abouts would the following stack up in it? Below is Gnarly's home/work set-up. Now you can see his premises, but you can't actually see any address here - no personal details are given all. Well, except that he's trying to set his joint up as a massage parlour of sorts to lure in the ladies.. or gents.. or whatever. :D

Now, you can't see his address, you don't know anything about him from that pick except that he's perhaps trying to make a quid giving massages. Would that be construed as "doxxing" when it doesn't reveal his address in any way?

I'd better not post anymore Gnarly pics here until I'm clear on the rule, and what is and isn't allowed, and what does and doesn't constitute "doxxing." I'd best get the basics established first and all. But, yeah, Gnarly yacking about me in there hasn't got too much longer to go, I'll be home soon, and can address his questions/posts about me myself, so he's not troubling you and everyone else with me. :D

Thank you everyone (even the snarky ones) for participating in my educational resource thread to help me get educated on posting, to be a better poster. Thanks! :D

----------------

Scaly Haylie

you're here to work on your quality GJ, not quantity :psyduck:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

this looks like a good point to close this thread and throw it in a fire

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

this looks like a good point to close this thread and throw it in a fire

this isn't wrong

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

well, we tried.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i read some of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

u suk gunky junket

• Locked thread