Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

Toxxupation posted:

you literally posted about how you'd watch an actress sleep, you giant loving weirdo

I would watch Hitler sleep. I mean, who wouldn't? You could tell all your friends you watched Hitler sleep and there would be nothing they could do about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeez
May 28, 2012
You know what, by that same token I would put my dick on a sleeping Hitler's lips.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Beeez posted:

You know what, by that same token I would put my dick on a sleeping Hitler's lips.

That's sexual assault brother. Even Hitler has rights. Now, if you were to wake him up, scream "I call no gay!", then shove your penis into his mouth. Well, that would just be a good old fashioned prank.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Hey, what's going on in the Community th-
:yikes:

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Mein Gott.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!
edit: You know what, nevermind actually. There's no point in replying to Toxx.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Beeez posted:

I chose the best page to come back to the Community thread.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's sexual assault brother. Even Hitler has rights. Now, if you were to wake him up, scream "I call no gay!", then shove your penis into his mouth. Well, that would just be a good old fashioned prank.

Unless I've already removed his teeth(which would be tough to do without waking him up), I'm not putting it in his mouth. I'm a man of principles.

Beeez fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jun 30, 2015

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I get all the good threads.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Toxxupation posted:

you literally posted about how you'd watch an actress sleep, you giant loving weirdo

Comedy post on a comedy show thread on a comedy forum. Yes, I was completely serious about wanting to watch Alison Brie sleeping and not using humor to convey how much a fan I am. Nope.

PS: to those who have a sandy vagina about people being attracted to Alison Brie:

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Fog Tripper posted:

Comedy post on a comedy show thread on a comedy forum. Yes, I was completely serious about wanting to watch Alison Brie sleeping and not using humor to convey how much a fan I am. Nope.

PS: to those who have a sandy vagina about people being attracted to Alison Brie:

I bet this is exactly the sort of thing that John Hinckley Jr would have been posting about Jodie Foster if the internet had existed in 1981.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

thexerox123 posted:

I bet this is exactly the sort of thing that John Hinckley Jr would have been posting about Jodie Foster if the internet had existed in 1981.

That would have been suuuuper creepy, though. I mean, that's about like posting about how hot Emma Watson was during the 3rd Harry Pott.... Oh.... :smith:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
This is exactly like an episode of Hogan's Villains!

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Fog Tripper posted:

First its just a joke, then its just some casual fun and next thing you know you've committed a crime. Sexual assault should never be made light of and i dont care if standing up to creeps like you gets me labeled as a troll or not. I dont know about the rest of you, but people like this need to be shown that their behavior will NOT be tolerated.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I would like to say that Gillian Jacobs is beautiful, and while I would be willing to watch her sleep, I would not do such a thing without having previously obtained her consent.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

If I admitted I wanted to consensually hug and kiss Annie Edison, is that a sex crime?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I talked to an Allison and she agrees that it's creepy. Now, its not Allison Brie and just my friend Allison, but so far thats a 1 for 1 of confirmed Allisons not approving of watching them sleep or comments of the like.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Solice Kirsk posted:

I talked to an Allison and she agrees that it's creepy. Now, its not Allison Brie and just my friend Allison, but so far thats a 1 for 1 of confirmed Allisons not approving of watching them sleep or comments of the like.

Did your Allison have the correct number of "l"s in her name, though?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

prefect posted:

Did your Allison have the correct number of "l"s in her name, though?

Is that a "I" or a "l"? If it's a "l" then yes, if its a "I" then I've never see it spelled with more or less before.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Austrian mook posted:

First its just a joke, then its just some casual fun and next thing you know you've committed a crime. Sexual assault should never be made light of and i dont care if standing up to creeps like you gets me labeled as a troll or not. I dont know about the rest of you, but people like this need to be shown that their behavior will NOT be tolerated.

What I told you I would watch Alison Brie read the phone book... is that okay? Still too intimate?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

This thread sucks

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I tried to discuss my rewatch but the thread would rather talk about sex crimes so v:shobon:v

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Hedrigall posted:

I tried to discuss my rewatch but the thread would rather talk about sex crimes so v:shobon:v

I actually tried rewatching season four too, but I got as far as the episode with the german guys before I had to stop. It was just so embarrassingly bad.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Last Chance posted:

I actually tried rewatching season four too, but I got as far as the episode with the german guys before I had to stop. It was just so embarrassingly bad.

Nick Kroll is very funny on "The League", though. I'm glad I've started watching that since the Karate Kid episode of Community.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Austrian mook posted:

Mind providing everyone with a list of other behaviors you won't tolerate so we can steer clear? It was kind of a creepy joke, but I'm reasonably certain he's not actually going to break into Alison Brie's house.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sinteres posted:

Mind providing everyone with a list of other behaviors you won't tolerate so we can steer clear? It was kind of a creepy joke, but I'm reasonably certain he's not actually going to break into Alison Brie's house.

Mook is an out-of-work precog, they can't help but assemble weak evidence to project future crimes. Slippery slope is all that is left to them.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Hedrigall posted:

I'll talk about it with you. :cheers:

Alt History of the German Invasion is one of those episodes that doesn't really get discussed, but I think it's one of the better ones from a really off season.

I liked the Trojan cake with Troy.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

prefect posted:

Nick Kroll is very funny on "The League", though. I'm glad I've started watching that since the Karate Kid episode of Community.

Kroll wasn't in the season four episode with the german guys though. There was some other guy that replaced him. Made it even worse imho.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Last Chance posted:

Kroll wasn't in the season four episode with the german guys though. There was some other guy that replaced him. Made it even worse imho.

Whoops. Shows how well I know season four. :shobon:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
My season 4 rewatch so far:

History 101 - It was okay. A bit over-reliant on *ZOOM INTO ABED'S EYE* and the Dean was super annoying.
Paranormal Parentage - Fun having the characters explore Pierce's mansion. But Giancarlo Esposito was underused. He literally stood in place and said 2 or 3 lines.
Space Time convention episode - The "Let's run this poo poo into the ground!"est episode ever. Matt Lucas isn't good.
Germans - I liked it v:shobon:v
Jeff's dadisode - Forgettable

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Solice Kirsk posted:

I asked Brie and it agreed that there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever. In fact, Brie compelled me to put it in the oven and then dip crackers into it, with wedges of apples and grapes. Brie is delish.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Sinteres posted:

I think mook believes he is being a britta and britta-ing the thread. However he merely comes off as an abject idiot. At best he is Britta making GBS threads her pants.

Speaking of Britta, ever since she was the MJ impersonator, I cannot unsee it. That nose. That nose cannot be real... right?

For the record, I would not care to watch Britta sleep. Maybe Pierce.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 1, 2015

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fog Tripper posted:

I asked Brie and it agreed that there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever. In fact, Brie compelled me to put it in the oven and then dip crackers into it, with wedges of apples and grapes. Brie is delish.

Well there we have it then. We must half watch Alison Brie sleep and then dunk wedges of apples and grapes into her.

Whew, finally we have a non-creepy way to say we enjoy her acting.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
The puppet episode is so loving bad guys :cry:

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
YES!

Now that's an adventure!

We can go high!

We can see anything up in the sky!

In It For The Tank fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Jul 1, 2015

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

In It For The Tank posted:

YES!

Now that's an adventure!

We can go high!

We can see anything up in the sky!

gently caress your love for the puppet episode, Tank.

Everything else about you is acceptable, at least.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Puppet episode isn't as bad as the s4 finale

Nothing is as bad as the s4 finale

The s4 finale is death

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

Bown posted:

The s4 finale is death

Fact.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The puppet episode is great, I have watched it more times than any other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Bown posted:

The s4 finale is death

Don't remind me. I've been suppressing it these past few years.

• Locked thread