Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what a weak gay marriage that must be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's hip to be a squared square.
they don't call them flamers for nothing

i get all hot and flushed if I even get within ten feet of a gay dude

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
The thing is, most gays I've known don't seem to be particularly cheerful.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Actually, claiming to be the messiah was a crime in ancient Israel.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Mormons believe it's totally acceptable (and even laudable) to marry six women, their underage daughters, three dogs and a goat.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Astrofig posted:

Mormons believe it's totally acceptable (and even laudable) to marry six women, their underage daughters, three dogs and a goat.

Hail Satan.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Anger is an emotion that gets Satan's foot in the door. Over the years, the insults to our nation and the blatant and sanctioned sacrilege to our God caused me much anger and distress. The second election of Obama was a huge sign that we were on what looked like a permanent path do destruction. Now, with the court ruling in favor of the depravity of "gay marriage" our fate and that of the world is sealed.

Here's the blessing in that. I am no longer angered because I know that for all intents and purposes it's over and I know I have a place in heaven. I've completely given up all hope for our nation and now I can devote all that anger-energy to saving souls and glorifying God. This ruling has been very liberating.

I cannot wait for the coming judgement of this evil world.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As for your final comment I don't see anything wrong with slavery. The condemnation of slavery was also part of the heretical Vatican II council. The Catholic Church does not condemn slavery, in fact it is useful. Both to us and for the condemned party, it is kinder to enslave a pagan and grant him time to repent than to kill him outright.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Volume posted:

Anger is an emotion that gets Satan's foot in the door. Over the years, the insults to our nation and the blatant and sanctioned sacrilege to our God caused me much anger and distress. The second election of Obama was a huge sign that we were on what looked like a permanent path do destruction. Now, with the court ruling in favor of the depravity of "gay marriage" our fate and that of the world is sealed.

Here's the blessing in that. I am no longer angered because I know that for all intents and purposes it's over and I know I have a place in heaven. I've completely given up all hope for our nation and now I can devote all that anger-energy to saving souls and glorifying God. This ruling has been very liberating.

I cannot wait for the coming judgement of this evil world.

AHAHAHAHHAHA Oshit you're serious.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tats are zimbob ! :awesome:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Volume where do you get these from?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

a good number of them seem to come from Fundies Say the Darndest Things!

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
And there goes my afternoon

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Volume, please tell me you're not serious.

What am I saying, this is GBS.
Your just be fucken with us an' poo poo, you faux Jesus Junkie.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

zimboe posted:

Did you notice that the thread has a title?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

zimboe posted:

jesus loving christ you are a retard

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

i think he can't see anyone's posts because he puts em on ignore as soon as they call him a retard

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Conceded.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

Astrofig posted:

That's at least much closer to the actual 'traditional marriage' shown in the Bible, well the old testament anyway. I don't think the new testament says much about marriage at all. Probably because the jews who believed in Jesus after the destruction of the second temple thought the world was going to end in their life time anyway so who cares about chicks am i rite.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Well in my defense, it can get hard to distinguish between the berserk Christian meatheads and the berserk ironist meatheads on this site.
Ya need a God-Damned spectroscope to tell the difference sometimes.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jun 30, 2015

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
i have a guy ask me once how i had any morals since i didn't believe in jesus our lord and savior. he was serious and unironic.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

i have a guy ask me once how i had any morals since i didn't believe in jesus our lord and savior. he was serious and unironic.

Pff, don't you just wanna strangle people like that to death and then laugh about it because you'll face no consequences in the afterlife?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

We can be assured that there will now be an all-out assault on Christians by the Gay Mafia as they attempt to force us to violate our biblical beliefs. They will confront all Christian businesses that participate in any way in marriage ceremonies, they will insist that ministers perform their marriage rites and they will demand that churches host their weddings. And when churches and ministers refuse, there will be a demand for them to be stripped of tax exemptions and benefits (like the housing allowance for pastors). And you can also be assured that ultimately there will be attempts to make even anti-Gay speech, including sermons, illegal as "hate crimes."

Note the date: June 26, 2015. It is the date that should be put on the headstone of our nation because it is the day that America died. We have sealed our destruction. We are now a walking-dead nation.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The crazy on my facebook wall has been entertaining as hell since the supreme court went supremely gay.
http://shoebat.com/2015/06/29/tomorrow-you-will-see-the-star-of-bethlehem-a-sign-that-christs-second-coming-is-around-the-corner/

tl;dr The star of bethlehem is apparently when venus and jupiter are really close in the sky also muslims are bad and saudi arabia will be destroyed and Jesus H. Christ is ready to land in Missouri or something.

Edit: almost forgot to hail satan.

hail satan.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Eh! Frank posted:

quote:

I'm not sure if gay ppl believe in God or not. If they don't why do they want to get married? Marriage is something created by christians. Between them and god. Maybe they want to get married to receive the benefits of being married. If so they should have called it same sex devoted couple and give them those benefits. Maybe that would save our country from all this

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
that's what you get for disobeying a god who won't even let you know he exists, let alone give you any actual instructions to disobey

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ha, Jokes on that guy. All the fags brought Reverend McBride fabulous treats after his wife died.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Top City Homo posted:

We can be assured that there will now be an all-out assault on Christians by the Gay Mafia as they attempt to force us to violate our biblical beliefs. They will confront all Christian businesses that participate in any way in marriage ceremonies, they will insist that ministers perform their marriage rites and they will demand that churches host their weddings. And when churches and ministers refuse, there will be a demand for them to be stripped of tax exemptions and benefits (like the housing allowance for pastors). And you can also be assured that ultimately there will be attempts to make even anti-Gay speech, including sermons, illegal as "hate crimes."

Note the date: June 26, 2015. It is the date that should be put on the headstone of our nation because it is the day that America died. We have sealed our destruction. We are now a walking-dead nation.

Gay Mafia?
Reference Ralph Bakshi's motion picture Coonskin (aka Streetfight) for an hysterical take on this.

He hated the Mob.
Watch it, Goons, you will dislodge your buttocks with laughter... very quite not PC.

You will not be disappointed. You have my personal warranty.
It's on YouTube somewhere.
Back in the day when it was released, Black preachers (aka JJ) were outraged (because of the character Simple Savior)and it closed after a week because black meatheads were threatening to bomb the theaters. It killed Ralph Bakshi's career in Hollywood.

So you know it's gotta be good.

Hep blacks think it's funny as poo poo. See it before it goes down the Memory Hole.

It's almost a forbidden film now.

E: hellfuckdamn. new rules.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jul 1, 2015

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Wow, who is this Jesus Christ guy? As an English speaking participant in Western civilization educated enough to use a computer on the internet, I have never heard of this Jesus fellow.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"I choose to obey God rather than man," Linda Barnette wrote in her resignation letter Tuesday, adding that the Supreme Court's decision violated her religious values, according to The Clarion-Ledger

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

These comments from my local news' facebook post about county clerks refusing to marry gays are both hilarious and sad

https://www.facebook.com/wsaz3/posts/10153050520034702

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8GtRa9Igo

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It is evident that the public majority is completely unaware that the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem is going to split in half according to the Bible. Perhaps the most "epic" Bible prophecy, this is the epicenter of an earthquake so great that everything alive will feel it. Seismic has confirmed a fault line that goes east to west, the same direction the Bible predicts it will split. Even more amazing, the Bible tells us in the context that an eclipse occurs the very day it happens, allowing us to know in advance the exact moment this will happen.

Because the masses at large do not know this, shortly after this happens they will be deceived into thinking the Antichrist is ruling in Jerusalem. We are here to enlighten the public that it is Jesus Christ. If you are not enlightened by Bible prophecy, Jesus will do things that you will not expect him to, just like the Jews did not recognize Jesus as Messiah during his first coming. Jesus will conquer the earth as Lion of the tribe of Judah and set up God's kingdom after he splits the Mount of Olives, and many will try to stop him because they will believe Jesus is the Antichrist. Do not be one of those who are deceived.

http://www.august2nd2027.com/

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015
There is only one Lion of Judah and that is the Emperor Haile Selassie I.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nickelback Concert posted:

There is only one Lion of Judah and that is the Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Thread title isn't "The coolest stupid poo poo Jesus lovers actually believe" though

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6PPk2NOQXs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012