Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

That guy sold me illegal firearms and/or prescribed meds in bulk off a houseboat in Florida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

dont worry i will grow a beard for both of us sir o7

Got mine beat, by probably 2-3 months :(

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Welp shaving mine off in shame

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
once mine has been growing for a couple weeks it looks like poo poo for a while until it fills in. i tried trimming it and went too short, so i just shaved the whole thing off in defeat.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I shaved mine off while I was camping in the hot rear end jungle last week, but honestly I don't think it helped it just left me looking like an inferior beardless man who still had a sweaty greasy face

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I got high and hosed up trimming it so I had to buzz it down close and I cringe in sadness every time I look in the mirror.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I need to keep mine so people are just shocked and not shocked to death when they find out I'm not 16 but 32

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

You look so much like one of my best friends that I had to process that it wasn't him for a second

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Who's in NYC? I'll be in the city for a week this fall for some advertising poo poo. Evenings are free.

Oh yea, I got accepted for this ad agency Chicago/NYC program through my school, so that's pretty excellent.

bloops fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 30, 2015

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
That is a metal as gently caress beard.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

You are the greatest among us

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

holocaust bloopers posted:

Who's in NYC? I'll be in the city for a week this fall for some advertising poo poo. Evenings are free.

Oh yea, I got accepted for this ad agency Chicago/NYC program through my school, so that's pretty excellent.

Grats!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

You are the greatest among us

well duh :rolleye:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Congrats on your award worthy rape face, Ted Gayskinzki. I bet you slay only the most quality pussy with that truck stop tug toy tickling kneecaps in the handicap stalls of every Flying J you can get Meowlins to pull the Geo Metro into, huh?

:thumbsup:

jk sweet beard

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Congrats on your award worthy rape face, Ted Gayskinzki. I bet you slay only the most quality pussy with that truck stop tug toy tickling kneecaps in the handicap stalls of every Flying J you can get Meowlins to pull the Geo Metro into, huh?

:thumbsup:

jk sweet beard

wow rude lmbo

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
how long did it take you to grow that

my panties are dropping

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
been about 10 months i think

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

first two episodes of the new season of rick and morty leaked online

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

been about 10 months i think

i only made it 6 :(

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Cole posted:

i only made it 6 :(
Just gotta commit to it, brah. You don't have to go balls-out like KFFF. Just keep it off the neck and trim the length of the rest if it gets to be too much. The less-than-perfect spots will fill out over time.

The last day I shaved was Feb 26 of last year, my last duty day. 16 months going strong, not looking back. :feelsgood:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

oh hey look they're going to try making Rocky V again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv554B7YHk4

w/e i'll still watch it

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

oh hey look they're going to try making Rocky V again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv554B7YHk4

w/e i'll still watch it

Actually that looks really good. They're at least smart enough to know Rocky is too loving old to be throwing punches. And Creed's son is Wallace from The Wire and Vince from Friday Night Lights. Dude is a decent actor.

edit: Oh poo poo that's Barksdale there too.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

yeah i thought rocky 6 was dope as hell so i'll def give 7 a shot

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

yeah i thought rocky 6 was dope as hell so i'll def give 7 a shot

All things considered, the Rocky movies have a terrific track record.

In my family, Rocky 5 doesn't exist.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

All of the Rocky movies are good. V is not a Rocky movie. It is a lovely movie.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im about a 90 min train ride away from Grand Central Station

grats on the program dude, know where you'll be living in nyc?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Sweet, Deathy McDeath is already there and I will be living near Morningside Heights as of September.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im about a 90 min train ride away from Grand Central Station

grats on the program dude, know where you'll be living in nyc?

Zeris posted:

Sweet, Deathy McDeath is already there and I will be living near Morningside Heights as of September.

Thanks! The school is booking us at a hotel in Gramercy Park for the 5 days. I may come down a day or so earlier, though. The program is pretty legit. We spend a week working with agencies in NYC and then come back to do the same at their Chicago-based offices. This is probably my best shot at making some inroads to finding a decent position either here or in NYC.

bloops fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jul 1, 2015

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Top Gun 2 is being made with Tom Cruise as Maverick and Iceman is now a drone that Maverick will dogfight in a C5 or something

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/06/29/top_gun_2_iceman_will_be_placed_by_a_drone_in_the_sequel.html

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Reign Of Pain posted:

Top Gun 2 is being made with Tom Cruise as Maverick and Iceman is now a drone that Maverick will dogfight in a C5 or something

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/06/29/top_gun_2_iceman_will_be_placed_by_a_drone_in_the_sequel.html

Man Tom Cruise is a bigger anime fan than i thought...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJepWBUqZk

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Rocky 4 is the best cold war movie of all time.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The VA rep at school screwed up and didn't send my summer enrollment info to the VA. So I'm not getting paid till this gets sorted out.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

Man Tom Cruise is a bigger anime fan than i thought...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJepWBUqZk

He's working on Yukikaze movie as well, which I think is actually coming out before Top Gun 2

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Had to shave a few months ago, but the beard is growing back nicely. Also I have a vagina on my elbow now.

Also, regardless of beard length, I think mustaches should be trimmed. Hate when that poo poo hangs over my lips.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

Had to shave a few months ago, but the beard is growing back nicely. Also I have a vagina on my elbow now.

Also, regardless of beard length, I think mustaches should be trimmed. Hate when that poo poo hangs over my lips.

Shoulda put it on your palm bro, elbow is gonna be kinda awkward.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Jesus Christ are you almost dead? You look like you are almost 100 years old!

Also, pretty sure you can sue for them loving up your gender reassignment surgery like that, so congrats I guess!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJpb7vSaQpM

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I love that the guy who plays Cricket is one of the VPs for the FX network. Dude seriously goes full-in and it just works

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

I love that the guy who plays Cricket is one of the VPs for the FX network. Dude seriously goes full-in and it just works

He is? I love Cricket. His transformation into the most vile bum has been just wonderful to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

He is? I love Cricket. His transformation into the most vile bum has been just wonderful to watch.

Yeah, he's also the husband of Emily Deschanel (chick from Bones)

• Locked thread