Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

this is the worst vriskatime ever

Not an empty quote

I haven't been wanting an update to hurry up this much in a long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Bell_ posted:

You think Meenah has as much respect for (Vriska) as she had for Aranea? She liked (Vriska) when she was a thug to hang with wrecking poo poo without remorse, but a toothless limpet missing her rear end? Meenah teased Aranea, certainly, but she otherwise treated Original Recipe Serket as much as a peer as someone like Meenah could.

A good post, not just because Aranea's a great character, too.

Karkat posted:

CG: WHICH IS WHY YOUR BRAIN IS BROKEN, KIND OF LIKE TAVROS'S BUT ON THE OPPOSITE HEMISPHERE I GUESS.

I feel that it's relevant that they were merged in a Sprite, really. That might have been playing a much more significant influence?
Don't forget that (Vriska) was the one fused with Tavros. The Tavros who worked up the courage to flip the double-bird and lollies out, picking up some of Vriska's positive confidence.
Likewise, (Vriska) picked up some of Tavros' doubt and passivity.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

Bell_ posted:

You think Meenah has as much respect for (Vriska) as she had for Aranea? She liked (Vriska) when she was a thug to hang with wrecking poo poo without remorse, but a toothless limpet missing her rear end? Meenah teased Aranea, certainly, but she otherwise treated Original Recipe Serket as much as a peer as someone like Meenah could.

what? I was saying aranea was basically lame weenie vriska before (vriska) was lame weenie vriska

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

WAR FOOT posted:

A good post, not just because Aranea's a great character, too.

I feel that it's relevant that they were merged in a Sprite, really. That might have been playing a much more significant influence?
Don't forget that (Vriska) was the one fused with Tavros. The Tavros who worked up the courage to flip the double-bird and lollies out, picking up some of Vriska's positive confidence.
Likewise, (Vriska) picked up some of Tavros' doubt and passivity.

If what you're trying to imply here is that the traits that Vriska is criticizing (Vriska) for are not equally present in herself, you're kidding yourself.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Hell loving yes. Vriskatime motherfuckers.

quote:

VRISKA: Are you really so far removed from reality that you can't see it?
VRISKA: Did this... "transform8tion" happen so gradually that you just... didn't notice?!
VRISKA: I find it hard to 8elieve, and frankly more than a little distur8ing, that some version of me could let this happen to herself without 8eing at least SOMEWHAT aware that a dreadful decline of personal integrity was taking place.
(VRISKA): I'm not a loser though!
(VRISKA): I LIKE who I've 8ecome.
(VRISKA): I actually feel happy and good a8out my life for the first time in... may8e forever??
(VRISKA): Like, ACTUALLY good a8out my life in a way that feels real, instead of forced. Don't you realize that's what it was like for us?
VRISKA: You don't have a life!
VRISKA: You're DEAD, remem8er?
VRISKA: I'm the one with the life!
VRISKA: And I fully intend to use it in a relevant and constructive way to help 8ring an end to all the horri8le poo poo that's 8een going on for way too long.
VRISKA: Remem8er when you used to care a8out that sort of thing?
VRISKA: No, o8viously not.
VRISKA: All you care a8out now is 8ullshit hipstery fashion trends, feeling "happy", and... whatever the gently caress it is you're doing here?
VRISKA: Frolicking with some horses in an ugly field or some poo poo.
VRISKA: Just a8solutely disgraceful.
VRISKA: How could I have 8ecome so selfish??
VRISKA: You do know this is selfish, right?
VRISKA: This isn't having some loving "epiphany" or like "growing as a person" or whatever self-serving spin you might 8e putting on what's happening here.
VRISKA: It's just plain narcissism, the worst kind you're capa8le of. A total renunci8tion of any responsi8ility for contri8uting to the gr8ter good.
VRISKA: And it makes me loving SICK.
(VRISKA): No, that's not what it's like!
(VRISKA): You don't understand. You haven't...
(VRISKA): Like, 8een through...
VRISKA: 8een through WHAT?
VRISKA: I've 8een through plenty. Don't get p8tronizing with me.
VRISKA: How did you die, again?
VRISKA: Weren't you 8eing stu88orn and insisting on going off to fight Jack, even though that was o8viously an ill-conceived plan that was going to get everyone killed?
VRISKA: There it is again, making it all a8out you, even when trying to 8e heroic. You let that need 8lind you and you did something really stupid, 8asically leaving NO OTHER OPTION 8ut for you to get killed.
VRISKA: So since you started your journey as a ghost with that little feat of self-a8sorption, is it any surprise that after however many pseudo-sweeps floundering around as a lost soul, THIS is where you end up? A shamelessly self-indulgent, punk-rear end NO8ODY?
(VRISKA): W8... are you saying you didn't try to go fight Jack?
(VRISKA): What happened? How... how are you the version that's still alive? I don't...
VRISKA: Different poo poo happened!
VRISKA: And from that point on, I started making 8etter choices, unlike you.
VRISKA: Contrary to your lazy fakey "happy" poo poo, I've ACTUALLY GROWN AS A PERSON.
VRISKA: What do you think of THAT, you frivolous, dithering 8ITCH????????
(VRISKA): !!!!!!!!

Hussies dropping some MAD truth bombs here, jesus.

And of course Vriska's laying into (Vriska) is about herself, she is literally talking to herself! That's the whole point.

Bell_ posted:

For real, ever sicne we saw Meenah's passivity towards (Vriska) I've been thinking that how the story is gonna go, is that Meenah was attracted to and (maybe) fell in love with (Vriska) when she was more... Vriska-y. Since her interaction with Meenah she's changed a lot as a person and, well... maybe Meenah doesn't like the person who (Vriska) has become.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Ariong posted:

If what you're trying to imply here is that the traits that Vriska is criticizing (Vriska) for are not equally present in herself, you're kidding yourself.

More the passivity that (Vriska) seems to be exhibiting? Just like Tavros, she's taking her abuse with a few mumbles and the occasional tear. (Vriska) doesn't really put up any struggle or try anything other than the Egbert-tested "n-noo...?"

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

WAR FOOT posted:

More the passivity that (Vriska) seems to be exhibiting? Just like Tavros, she's taking her abuse with a few mumbles and the occasional tear. (Vriska) doesn't really put up any struggle or try anything other than the Egbert-tested "n-noo...?"

Vriska has always reacted badly to accurate callouts. She's never been able to muster any real response, and only ever got in so much as a gently caress you because the other party stopped talking (her chats with scratch especially)

Vriska is being completely relentless here, so it's not really surprising that (Vriska) is falling to pieces.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
MEENAH: yeah uh
MEENAH: vriska
MEENAH: um
MEENAH: listen
MEENAH: I gots to do what I gots to do

*ganks liveVriska's life, immediately rendering here irrelevant, and flies off*

Vriska deserves an eternity of irrelevancy with the person she hates the most, and she just might get it! :v:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

WAR FOOT posted:

Meh, I guess that could have had a big effect. Still I believe that the various epiphanies about herself she had during the post-treasure hunt days and the proceeding years of being dead had far, far more of a weenifying effect than a couple minutes of being Tavrisprite. I mean, look at the Dancestors other than Meenah and Aranea. Vriska certainly wouldn't be reacting as violently if she couldn't see herself in (Vriska). It just struck a chord with me because it felt like you were trying to justify Vriska's words in a manner very similar to the way Vriska herself is: by dissociating the two.

Renaissance Robot posted:

Vriska has always reacted badly to accurate callouts. She's never been able to muster any real response, and only ever got in so much as a gently caress you because the other party stopped talking (her chats with scratch especially)

Vriska is being completely relentless here, so it's not really surprising that (Vriska) is falling to pieces.

Oh yeah, I forgot about THAT. Also, TH4T.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
I think one of the reasons (Vriska) is having such a hard time responding is that this is the first time she's been on the receiving end of this, and learning that she can't get anywhere near as good as she gives. That, and witnessing firsthand what it's like to be given a Vriska tirade. I suspect she's feeling some remorse for what she put Tavros, Terezi, and possibly Aradia through, though she may not realize it yet.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

(Vriska) is the side of the Serket where she sat on her lonesome, telling John she actually felt bad about killing Tavros.

Vriska is the side of the Serket who lanced him through the chest in the first place.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Hmmm. From Arlong's link:

quote:

AG: There 8n't no ch8nging your ways for good, and one d8y you're going to flail that silly l8ttle cane of yours and not find n8thin to 8ump into, and fall f8ce first into the poo poo ag8in.
AG: And you're going to do something t8rri8le to some8ody and wish you could t8ke it 8ack 8ut you c8n't!!!!!!!!
AG: And then you'll work hard to win 8ack their trust, and you'll try and try and tr8, and you'll see how hard it is!
AG: You'll seeeeeeee!
GC: 1 DOUBT 1T
AG: You'll see.
AG: I am whispering that and it is echoing and ominous.
AG: You'll seeeeeeee........
AG: You'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
AG: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
GC: OH W1LL YOU C4N 1T S3RK3T!

John? Somebody else?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

WAR FOOT posted:

(Vriska) is the side of the Serket where she sat on her lonesome, telling John she actually felt bad about killing Tavros.

Vriska is the side of the Serket who lanced him through the chest in the first place.

That's the ticket. They're two halves of the same whole and they both have good and bad qualities. The ideal is somewhere in the middle, maybe closer to Vriska than (Vriska). I mean, look how much good Vriska did just by being her good old fashioned rear end in a top hat self on the meteor.

Um.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I guess it's worth mentioning that (Vriska)'s really being ambushed here. Vriska doesn't seem to know much about her but has at least observed her for long enough to put together this attack. (Vriska)'s new attitude probably means she wouldn't be the one to track down Vriska to give her poo poo, but if she'd known this was coming she could've at least steeled herself a bit. Although I do like the idea of Meenah ganking Vriska here, just because then it forces Vriska and (Vriska) together after that complete show-stopper of a beat-down.

The thing about (Vriska)'s "weenification" is she didn't really learn the right lessons from everyone ditching her, she just started to see that all her attempts to steal the spotlight and be important were just making things worse for her - she rationalizes her recklessness as heroics because if she wins in the end, then she reaps the rewards, and the rewards weren't coming. Vriska, on the other hand, is still riding that train, she just set everyone up for a bunch of battles where she's grudgingly acknowledged as the "leader" and is planning to go gank the final boss thus securing her position as Most Important Hero forever.

Getting trashed like this might, as Plom Bar suggests, actually help (Vriska) along by giving her an outsider's perspective on what she was like to others and maybe awaken her vestigial sense of sympathy. Vriska's pretty much hosed, though. She's just setting herself up for an even bigger crash than (Vriska), which is impressive.

There's almost an inverse-Calliope quality to Vriska at the moment. Compare alt-Calliope taking on the responsibility of defeating her brother while telling her other self to live a life free of that burden, a sort of "live for the both of us" thing, whereas Vriska's trying to seize the role of the hero while viciously haranguing (Vriska) as selfish.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Ariong posted:

"Arlong"
Um.

drat sans-serif fonts! :bahgawd: Sorry about that.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

WAR FOOT posted:

They're the same person.

And, that made me have another revelation. The key difference between these two Vriskas was ultimately something that was out of their control (Terezi deciding to kill vs. Terezi deciding not to kill), which negates any agency Vriska had in the change. In both cases, something was done to her, as opposed to being the one to do things. She was not a determining factor in her own survival, which makes the whole bit about relevance and activeness ironic; she was a passive element in the situation who was acted upon, and her actions, relegated to the purely hypothetical, become irrelevant.

No wonder she hates herself so much.

Plom Bar fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jul 1, 2015

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Plom Bar posted:

They're the same person.

And, that made me have another revelation. The key difference between these two Vriskas was ultimately something that was out of their control (Terezi deciding to kill vs. Terezi deciding not to kill), which negates any agency Vriska had in the change. In both cases, something was done to her, as opposed to being the one to do things. She was not a determining factor in her own survival, which makes the whole bit about relevance and activeness ironic; she was a passive element in the situation who was acted upon, and her actions, relegated to the purely hypothetical, become irrelevant.

Well, there is also the fact that (Vriska) was sitting on the Most Important Weapon that could be the key to saving all of reality and consciously decided to not do anything with it. Being happy is one thing, but she pretty much was screwing over every other person existing with her passivity. Vriska was dead on imo with that point. It's not anything to do with being dead or alive, (Vriska) could have chosen to help and be relevant but decided not to. That IS selfish.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Dialoglog posted:

KARKAT: WHAT THE EVERLOVING gently caress IS GOING ON HERE?

gently caress you Vriska, I forgot how much I hated you. I hope you fail in the most spectacular fashion possible.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Nephthys posted:

Well, there is also the fact that (Vriska) was sitting on the Most Important Weapon that could be the key to saving all of reality and consciously decided to not do anything with it. Being happy is one thing, but she pretty much was screwing over every other person existing with her passivity. Vriska was dead on imo with that point. It's not anything to do with being dead or alive, (Vriska) could have chosen to help and be relevant but decided not to. That IS selfish.

I don't really remember the weapon stuff that well, to be honest. Is this the Homestuck icon in the chest? I thought John took the power out of that thing when he got his retcon powers, does it still serve some purpose? Or is it some other weapon I'm forgetting about?

I remember we saw the icon in the claymation battle and Caliborn powered it up by trapping the original kids in it, but I didn't completely understand that. So he charged it with the kids, then sent it to Skull Island where (Vriska) and John found it - is it empty now, and Vriska's going to take it to Lord English in an attempt to defeat him, ensuring it ends up in Caliborn's hands in time for the events of the claymation battle?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yknow i remember saying that it would be funny/not funny if it turned out that Vriska had lovely self-image issues, as a nod to all the fat Vriska jokes that get trotted out at the first possible opportunity. and LO AND BEHOLD!

christ at least when she was tormenting Tavros it sounded like she was having fun. this is just raw, pointless cruelty.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Dolash posted:

I don't really remember the weapon stuff that well, to be honest. Is this the Homestuck icon in the chest? I thought John took the power out of that thing when he got his retcon powers, does it still serve some purpose? Or is it some other weapon I'm forgetting about?

I remember we saw the icon in the claymation battle and Caliborn powered it up by trapping the original kids in it, but I didn't completely understand that. So he charged it with the kids, then sent it to Skull Island where (Vriska) and John found it - is it empty now, and Vriska's going to take it to Lord English in an attempt to defeat him, ensuring it ends up in Caliborn's hands in time for the events of the claymation battle?

(Vriska) told the story of it, how Caliborn used it and then sent it to the void because after he used it it could only be used against him. This matches up with what we saw in the claymation battle, so it's a fair bet that the thing in the chest is the icon with the 4 kids trapped inside of it. It's supposed to activate when near him again, so my guess is that when Vriska shoves it in his face the kid's will jump out and beat the poo poo out of him or something. Maybe Dave cuts his head off with his Welsh powers or something. Or maybe he'll get sucked in and they get tossed out? Who knows.

John didn't take any power out of it I don't think. Him sticking his hand in it as just a dumb goof that altered him because of the nature of the weapon. He didn't actually use it.

Nephthys fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 1, 2015

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Vriska: do the vriska-y thing.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Dolash posted:

I feel like this is exactly what's going to happen. Afaik we haven't seen how that juju got into Caliborn's hands yet, and jujus have to make complete time loops

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

paranoid randroid posted:

yknow i remember saying that it would be funny/not funny if it turned out that Vriska had lovely self-image issues, as a nod to all the fat Vriska jokes that get trotted out at the first possible opportunity. and LO AND BEHOLD!

christ at least when she was tormenting Tavros it sounded like she was having fun. this is just raw, pointless cruelty.

Yes, it's that old classic YOU'RE N8 MEEEEEEEE gambit. Sounds like somebody just ordered a stupid-looking boss.

I'm thinking Spidermom with (Vriska) as like an anglerfish lure.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Magres posted:

I feel like this is exactly what's going to happen. Afaik we haven't seen how that juju got into Caliborn's hands yet, and jujus have to make complete time loops

Oh drat, is that true? Cause that's super interesting.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

https://www.tumblr.com/search/Vriska/recent

Is there an emoticon for sitting in a smoking jacket, savoring a glass of fine wine? Because that is how I feel right now.

LunarCress
Feb 7, 2015

Y'know, what I honestly think will happen next, is that (Vriska) will run into one of the people she's screwed over, such as the surviving members of the pirate ship crew or possibly even the ghost of pre-retcon Terezi, and be able to give a sincere apology, since she has now been on the receiving end of her own 8ullshit.

After that they will team up to help out the living cast in a plan to defeat Lord English, once Vriska's current glory stealing one inevitably blows up in her face.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Ariong posted:

Oh drat, is that true? Cause that's super interesting.

I'm not sure it has ever been explicitly stated, but afaik Jujus have no beginning and no end, so they'd have to loop

E: Also according to the wiki Caliborn got it from Yaldabaoth when he beat his session.

Magres fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 1, 2015

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~
As it's been told to us, The Weapon was used by LE/Caliborn only once, at which point it became something that could be used against him. We've seen that much, though out of order: Caliborn used it to take the B1 kids out of the battle (we don't know if it wiped them from Homestuck, if it put them into Homestuck again, if it's storing them to be released later, or anything else, they were just taken out of the battle when he used it).

quote:

VRISKA: IF WE 8RING IT NEAR HIM IT'S SUPPOSED TO ACTIV8 AGAIN OR SOMETHING! THAT'S HOW YOU USE IT AS A WEAPON I GUESS!

When Vriska dumped it out of the chest, it was flashing, also intangible. After John stuck his hand into it and disappeared, it stopped flashing. Also, since they got it back into the chest, it would be assumed that it became tangible, or at least that Aradia complied and levitated it back in. As far as we know, John has "used" the juju, and I don't think anyone has said anything about what is supposed to happen after a second use.

Random side thought: if Dirk has Yaldasnakeguy, if he were to get The Choice offered to him that Caliborn did, what if the option of sacrificing himself also would destroy all of his splinters? Could be a way for him to finally resolve his conflicts with himself.

frozentreasure fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 1, 2015

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

They're the same person.

this is actually interesting because ive been trying to make sense of THIS poo poo RIGHT HERE for a while. specifically this:

quote:

VRISKA: I don't want to 8e the ar8iter of Eridan's value as a person 8ecause of the mistakes he's made!
it sounds a lot like shes being insincere or manipulative for some reason, but shes obviously not because its not like she had some sinister ulterior motive for not prototyping the other sprites. she doesnt refuse to bring back Feferi or Nepeta because she has plans. she just doesnt do it. why would she be concerned about Eridans "worth as a person", hes a piece of poo poo who showed every inclination towards killing her for dumping him! surely it would be completely natural to say "gently caress that guy".

but its because shes not comfortable with saying he doesnt deserve a second chance when she got one through no fault of her own. if he doesnt deserve one, what does that say about her? and of course because this is Vriska, instead of airing this concern like a normal person, she turns it into a big theatrical thing.

jesus christ what a fascinating mess

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

WAR FOOT posted:

Is there an emoticon for sitting in a smoking jacket, savoring a glass of fine wine? Because that is how I feel right now.

quote:

I am seriously having a really hard loving time reading today’s update. I want to cry. I LITERALLY am on the verge of tears because of how much I loving HATE VRISKA not only as a character but as a person. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS LIKE THIS. ALWAYS. I FINALLY START TO HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR HER AND THEN SHE GOES AND OPENS HER BIG loving MOUTH, CALLING IT THE “TRUTH” WHEN loving HONESTLY SHE COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG, MORE SELF-ABSORBED, AND MORE loving HYPOCRITICAL. DEAD VRISKA MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND NOW ALIVE VRISKA IS JUST BRINGING HER DOWN FOR LITERALLY NO GOOD REASON. IF IT MATTERS SO LITTLE TO HER WHAT DEAD VRISKA DOES WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO AND INSULT HER SO DEEPLY??!?!?!??? I FEEL PERSONALLY INSULTED BY BOTH VRISKA AND HUSSIE LIKE I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISGUSTED BY A CHARACTER BEFORE. THERE I GO. I AM CRYING. THERE ARE LITERALLY ACTUAL TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE.

These tears... they nourish me.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Caliborn got the house juju from killing Yodelbutt, not Vriska.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Prison Warden posted:

These tears... they nourish me.

I changed my mind, if Vriska is causing posts like that then

WAR FOOT posted:

Oh my God Vriska is the best character in Homestuck.

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!

Dolash posted:

As Caliborn explains it, once he traps the kids in the juju, it becomes transparent, and then he sends it into the void. This accurately describes how John, et al discover it, and though it would fit weird causality bullshit if the juju ended back up in Caliborn's hands in a usable state, 1) something else would have to happen, since it was still transparent after John popped through it and it is given to Caliborn by Yogurtboner in its initial, apparently not-transparent form, and 2) this turn of events would actually seem to disprove the idea that it's in any way a weakness, which Caliborn seems pretty certain of (it's a "gap in the teeth of my story" or something to that effect).

Anyway, it still seems that there's going to be a Vriska/Caliborn or LE smackdown, since one other thing to keep in mind is that LE's overcoat appears to be a version of Vriska/Mindfang's pirate coat, and we have yet to see how that happens (apart from Kurloz stealing Vriska's coat in a prior brief flash). In fact, aside from that, we still have yet to see how Caliborn gets the Ring of Void and his billiard eyes.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Literally

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Taking self loathing to the next level.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

WAR FOOT posted:

Updates that cause Tumblr meltdowns are the best. :allears:

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

KazigluBey posted:

Updates that cause Tumblr meltdowns are the best. :allears:

Maybe I'm missing the worst, but most of these people are right.

Vriska was absolutely horrid this update.

Like, worse than usual.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Prison Warden posted:

For real, ever sicne we saw Meenah's passivity towards (Vriska) I've been thinking that how the story is gonna go, is that Meenah was attracted to and (maybe) fell in love with (Vriska) when she was more... Vriska-y. Since her interaction with Meenah she's changed a lot as a person and, well... maybe Meenah doesn't like the person who (Vriska) has become.

http://www.theonion.com/article/girlfriend-changes-man-into-someone-shes-not-inter-1507

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah teenagers getting upset, that's unique.