Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Ah real broadband. Better late than never.

Jane's World

I don't even know.

Non Sequitur

Seriously. Nobody's cared about Bruce Jenner for decades until now.

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Kliban's Cats

9 Chickweed Lane 6/30/2004

Whatever.

Zits

Kevin & Kell

But, you live in the city!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Seth is horrified, and driven almost to the point of vomiting, by Brooke's signature?

.... yeah, okay, I can see that.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Reply All

Pearls Before Swine

Pros & Cons

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Julet Esqu posted:

Phantom Classic

I just love how silly Classic Phantom is. It's like something I would have written in middle school.

And Modesty Blaze is drat gorgeously drawn and a good read on top of that.

F Minus

Happens more than you'd think.

Mary Worth

Colorists doing their usual bang-up job.

Rex Morgan MD

IN YOUR FACE

Secret Agent X-9

Wait! Don't knock him out I want him to explain what the point of threatening to hang someone a mile high is. It's not like it hurts more or anything.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Johnny Walker posted:

Mary Worth

Colorists doing their usual bang-up job.

I'm really digging the stiff, terrible art of Mary Worth being forced to do action scenes I kinda want the strip to switch to being two-fisted tales of heroics all the time now.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Here are a bunch of Tom Gauld strips, he does weekly strips for the Guardian's arts supplement.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

If Sari decided she was going to give up sailing, I would have been so mad.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Jane's World

If that's a Chevy Impala, probably not too bad with the 2bbl carb, or the progressive 4bbl. I'd bet 17-19 mpg.

Non Sequitur

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Kliban

:stare:

9 Chickweed Lane 7/1/2004

Zits

Kevin & Kell

But of course. A Jewish lion.

Messed up and posted today's Nemi last night, so here's the real 6/30.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

ZeeToo posted:

[b]Reply All

It is, according to Snoop Dogg.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Reply All

Pearls Before Swine

Pros & Cons

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

ZeeToo posted:

Pearls Before Swine

It already is, Rat.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Dinette Set makes me feel old.

Working Daze is still doing "political" "humor".

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix marvels at new technology.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

But of course. A Jewish lion.

The Lion of Judah, presumably.

I wonder if pigs in K&K-world go in for Judaism or Islam in a big way?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze is still doing "political" "humor".

This comic belongs in a dungeon.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Monty

Mike du Jour

Intelligent Life

Retail

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

don Jaime posted:

quote:

Looks like he's doing Russian squat kicks. Can anyone read Schroeder's music to confirm?

I went ahead and found the full score and did a little demo recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd-h0debytI

Come on and Move your Body Comix!

Pooch Café

How is the squirrel getting Poncho's tail to bristle like that? Do dogs' bodies even have the muscles to do that?

Ballard Street

Jeremy Clarkson.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Messed up and posted today's Nemi last night, so here's the real 6/30.

Are these current ones? I thought Cyan broke up with that guy a while ago. :confused:

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Calvin and Hobbes

Ripley's

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

RandomFerret posted:

Pooch Café

How is the squirrel getting Poncho's tail to bristle like that? Do dogs' bodies even have the muscles to do that?

Same muscles that let them enunciate I'd guess.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Skippy (May 2, 1928)

Peanuts (July 2, 1969)

Funky OH gently caress YOU

:bang:
1) The punchline is literally BOOP BEEP BOOP SOME GIZMO.
2) Cindy didn't ask to see the studio before taking this job? Because that would've been my first move after the guy told her they were crowdfunding her salary.
3) Yesterday I was this close to saying "Oh, so the director's booth is going to be webcams hooked up to a laptop." Then I decided that was too cynical. Oh, what a fool...

Popeye

Rip Haywire, in which the do-over hits a traditionally handsome snag.

Out Our Way (June 10-11, 1927)

Meanwhile, Thimble Theater gives us THE DAY THE UNIVERSE CHANGED. (January 17, 1929)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jul 1, 2015

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I kind of feel bad for ham gravy and castor oil. They just became irrelevant and they don't even know it.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Comics Kingdom is giving me poo poo, as it does from time to time, but here's Luann:

He's a total out of shape lardbody. May as well start him off easy to get his confidence up and work his way up to challenging. Hell, just moving through the routine might be challenging at this point. (Note: I don't know much about the finer points of weight training so it's possible that everything I just said was entirely bullshit.)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Julet Esqu posted:

Comics Kingdom is giving me poo poo, as it does from time to time, but here's Luann:

He's a total out of shape lardbody. May as well start him off easy to get his confidence up and work his way up to challenging. Hell, just moving through the routine might be challenging at this point. (Note: I don't know much about the finer points of weight training so it's possible that everything I just said was entirely bullshit.)
I mean, it will depend on the routine. Simple, basic movements like the, uh, wrist curl he seems to be doing he could pretty quickly move up weights to find something he can do reps in without an issue. If this routine includes any compound movements like squats, deadlifts, or bench presses (and it SHOULD, if it's a fireman's routine), then, yeah, just doing the bar may take some practice since there's a lot more involved in them.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Surely the only use of scorpion venom would be to generate antibodies for an antivenom? Or is there an industry like - oh, I don't know, perfume - that utilises it as a compnent for something else?

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Tiggum posted:

Are these current ones? I thought Cyan broke up with that guy a while ago. :confused:

Current in that the ones I post are the ones Metro are running in their daily. Overall, they may very well be reruns.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

What the gently caress is this weird-rear end obsession with garlic breath? It's eerie.

Don't forget the repeating strips where the cat or the squirrel or whatever is trying to smell a sleeping person's breath. It's creepy! (Do any cats actually do this, or is it just a product of the author's fixation?)

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Fyadophobic posted:

Don't forget the repeating strips where the cat or the squirrel or whatever is trying to smell a sleeping person's breath. It's creepy! (Do any cats actually do this, or is it just a product of the author's fixation?)

And that's because the cat wants to sniff the anchovy breath, and you tell me of any human being who eats anchovies outside of a pizza

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
They're sometimes a side in Korean cuisine.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Fyadophobic posted:

Turns out, Rose is Rose is going to take a grim turn and the cat is going to steal the baby's breath.

http://www.catbehaviorassociates.com/cat-myth-cats-steal-the-breath-from-babies/

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Calaveron posted:

And that's because the cat wants to sniff the anchovy breath, and you tell me of any human being who eats anchovies outside of a pizza

Scandinavians. You know, when they're taking a break from eating jellied cod and fermented shark.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Red Meat

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Looks like that baby has six functional fingers. Lucky! Although I guess no gloves will ever fit.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Green Intern posted:

Looks like that baby has six functional fingers. Lucky! Although I guess no gloves will ever fit.

SIX FINGERS ON HIS LEFT HAND?!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Holy poo poo this isn't an edit. :stare:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
That's a pretty mild deformity, simple to correct as well. Far worse to be born with less than a full set of fingers...

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
kid's gonna be a math whiz, she can count to 12

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
She can hack Russian satellites even faster than that guy in GoldenEye!

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010
That baby isn't perfect, that baby is more than perfect! That's at least 2% more perfect right there. Think of all the peach rings you'd be able to hold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Except she'll eventually grow up to kill Inigo Montoya's father, and we know that's not going to end well.

• Locked thread