Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
consensual poster
Sep 1, 2009

funkybottoms posted:

any of you PDX-ish guys able to score some of the Upright Sole Comp Barleywine that's being released this weekend? inquiring minds want to know!

I might. Pretty disappointed about the 2 375mL bottle limit. Is 1 375 worth it for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Perfectly Cromulent posted:

I might. Pretty disappointed about the 2 375mL bottle limit. Is 1 375 worth it for you?

if you want to send along some other stuff, yes!

the 375ml thing is kinda jive, though

consensual poster
Sep 1, 2009

funkybottoms posted:

if you want to send along some other stuff, yes!

the 375ml thing is kinda jive, though

I like that it comes in 375s instead of 750s, but I'm bummed about the super low limit.

Let me see what I can get my hands on.

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

trauma llama posted:

I have one I'd be willing to trade. I've also got some fresh Apocalypse cow and can make a trip to the brew pub if theres anything else you're interested in.

I sent you a PM if you're still interested.

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015
Ft: Pulling Nails b3

ISO: Mexican cake/coffee cake/variants
Huna/DB Huna/ other CCB stouts
TG hops,
bruery stouts,
Maybe Pliny and other RR
VT hops
Other stouts.

I've got several bottles of the Pulling nails B3, that I am open to trading. I really prefer stouts and hoppy stuff over most Spurs, and I'm just looking to try some things I've never had before.

I'm always open to expanding. Shoot me a pm

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi
Furious Lobster is a good dude who shares a ton of beers when he visits- or outright gives you bottles- and will also send you a De Garde Biere Rose simply because you post that you haven't been very impressed with any De Garde beers yet*.

*YMMV with this one.

ChickenArise
May 12, 2010

POWER
= MEAT +
OPPORTUNITY
= BATTLEWORMS
Too bad I already really like De Garde :(

e: also, Kruster is a cool goon to trade w/ :D

ChickenArise fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jun 20, 2015

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!

ChickenArise posted:

Too bad I already really like De Garde :(

e: also, Kruster is a cool goon to trade w/ :D

You are pretty cool yourself! in fact I'm drinking one of your prizes now!!

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi
I sent wattershed some Straight Jacket and some Transient things and he sent back a loving case of Modern Times and (real) Alpine beers. Jesus Christ. Thank you.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???

danbanana posted:

I sent wattershed some Straight Jacket and some Transient things and he sent back a loving case of Modern Times and (real) Alpine beers. Jesus Christ. Thank you.

*AHEM* you left out the Belching Beaver! Thought I'd toss that in for shits n giggles, but some people love that beer so worst case scenario you can reduce it down to a great pancake syrup. Enjoy!

mrcowcow
Aug 3, 2006

Too shy to call your name, too high to to play this game.
Grimey Drawer
ISO: BA Speedway
FT: Casey Oak Theory

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
Anyone want to trade $4$ for a Mekong/Cigar City Good Morning, Mekong or Hardywood Gingerbread Stout?

Would like some Jester King, Upland, De Garde, Hill farmstead... any good wild ales TBH.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Aw what the hell, if any of you folks get a Velvet Speedway I'd be innerested. I'll give de Garde / Ale Apothecary / Logsdon for it if you like.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

SUPER HASSLER posted:

Aw what the hell, if any of you folks get a Velvet Speedway I'd be innerested. I'll give de Garde / Ale Apothecary / Logsdon for it if you like.

i, too, would be interested, but only after my man SUPER HASSLER is set

(sorry to ride your coattails; i was gonna post that this evening, anyway)

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ISO Velvet Speedway FT Tired Handbeezies and other east coast gems.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

HatfulOfHollow posted:

ISO Velvet Speedway FT Tired Handbeezies and other east coast gems.

same

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!
ISO velvet speedway
FT self-addressed stamped envelope

:smugbert:

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
ISO someone to mule me some Pipeworks brews.
FT: I don't have much to trade at the moment but if there is something in particular or you have a list perhaps I could help.

I don't know when things are available but here is what I need to find if they are available fresh..ish
Looking for:
Ninja V Unicorn 6+
Sure Bet 1
Citr 1
4 Hands Square Grouper 1

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015

sterster posted:

ISO someone to mule me some Pipeworks brews.
FT: I don't have much to trade at the moment but if there is something in particular or you have a list perhaps I could help.

I don't know when things are available but here is what I need to find if they are available fresh..ish
Looking for:
Ninja V Unicorn 6+
Sure Bet 1
Citr 1
4 Hands Square Grouper 1

Pmd

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

ISO : Zhukov

FT : Message me for a cellar list. I'e got PA distro, I have VT connections and I have a Bruery membership.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
Somebody in Florida send me some Cigar City Oderus Ale please. In return I'll send you Wicked Weed beers or fancy brewery only Sierra Nevada stuff or anything around Asheville.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Do we have any Vermonters? I need Vera Mae...

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

does anybody here remember Vera Mae?

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence

funkybottoms posted:

does anybody here remember Vera Mae?

Listened to The Wall earlier drinking Sierra Nevada's Oktoberfest, which is already out

No regrets

Give it one week and here come the pumpkin ales

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015

TenaciousTomato posted:

Listened to The Wall earlier drinking Sierra Nevada's Oktoberfest, which is already out

No regrets

Give it one week and here come the pumpkin ales

They're already out. Sorry bud. Saw Schlafly and several others in Chicago already.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
ISO: Born Yesterday Pale Ale Lagunitas
Seems like a fat chance but thought I'd ask.

Check my list - https://thebeerexchange.io/Sterster

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

sterster posted:

ISO: Born Yesterday Pale Ale Lagunitas
Seems like a fat chance but thought I'd ask.

Check my list - https://thebeerexchange.io/Sterster

It won't be released until October.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

That beer was super delicious. It should be relatively easy to trade for once it's released.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

LeafHouse posted:

That beer was super delicious. It should be relatively easy to trade for once it's released.

I was pumped as gently caress but it sold out pretty quick around Chicago, if I remember correctly.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
I assumed it was a one time thing based on the BA page - http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/220/133621/

So, they are making it again? Links/info to back this?

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

sterster posted:

I assumed it was a one time thing based on the BA page - http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/220/133621/

So, they are making it again? Links/info to back this?

Yes, they are making it again. October release.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

ISO: Other Half, Treehouse, Carton (And still looking for a Trillium connection)

FT: Southern California beers of all types, vintages, and availability. PM me to discuss.

Zam fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 15, 2015

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Any one with Nutulhu from GI?
I have no clue what trade value is on this thing. 1:1 DL w/ plus? Shoot me a message and maybe we can work something out with other brews I have

Edit:
Welp, Just read some forums on bottle counts & price and I'm off and probably won't be able to pull this but if you have it maybe I can give you a handy for it.

sterster fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Aug 21, 2015

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
It's also been a while since it was released it might be hard to find one at this point

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

yeah, DL ain't cuttin' it, sorry

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

funkybottoms posted:

yeah, DL ain't cuttin' it, sorry

Nor would a handy. Actual holes need to be in the offer.

(Outside of the gin yuzu thing from Off Color, it was the best thing I had at FOBAB this year)

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

danbanana posted:

Nor would a handy. Actual holes need to be in the offer.

(Outside of the gin yuzu thing from Off Color, it was the best thing I had at FOBAB this year)

I give a pretty mean handy so I've been told. I'd even add a finger in the rear end too. ;)

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
So for the first time, I think I have the ammo to pull a Vanilla Rye. Got a Le Roar Grrrz Kriek and a Green Man Maceo. I've been canvassing my Facebook trade groups and have gotten zero bites. Can anyone here help me out, or should I just buy one on the secondary market?

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

poop dood posted:

So for the first time, I think I have the ammo to pull a Vanilla Rye. Got a Le Roar Grrrz Kriek and a Green Man Maceo. I've been canvassing my Facebook trade groups and have gotten zero bites. Can anyone here help me out, or should I just buy one on the secondary market?

first, Vanilla Rye is not good. second, i don't think that's gonna cut it. maybe try to score some Trickery with Le Roar and use that as bait for VR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

funkybottoms posted:

first, Vanilla Rye is not good. second, i don't think that's gonna cut it. maybe try to score some Trickery with Le Roar and use that as bait for VR?

Not a bad game plan. Did you have it fresh? I've heard it's gotten really good now that it's had some time.

• Locked thread