Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
COFFEE CURES MORNING ON DUTY POOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Untagged posted:

COFFEE CAUSES MORNING ON DUTY POOP

ftfy

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Untagged posted:

COFFEE CURES MORNING ON DUTY POOP

I'm an at home pooper :saddowns:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Cop gay. So What posted:

Let me get back to you after I find a way to reply that doesn't result in me getting probated.

And Shep was never heard from again... :ohdear:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Captain Bravo posted:

And Shep was never heard from again... :ohdear:

And give a moral victory to n4i? Never!!!

Soon Kiryen will be back and I will no longer be the sole voice of reason in GiP.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Last I heard Kiryen stuck his dick to the third rail. Rip.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Died doing what he loved

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Died doing what he loved

gets me hard

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Volume posted:

How do the cop goons in this thread feel about Officer Colin Boone being sentenced to 5 years for violently attacking a man who was experiencing a medical emergency?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2015/06/22/colin-boone-sentencing-excessive-force/29106285/

it's a travesty of justice

he should have got a medal for taking care of business

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Volume posted:

How do the cop goons in this thread feel about Officer Colin Boone being sentenced to 5 years for violently attacking a man who was experiencing a medical emergency?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2015/06/22/colin-boone-sentencing-excessive-force/29106285/

how do you feel about it op?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

how do you feel about it op?

I feel as though the sentence wouldn't have been as severe if the victim was an African-American. The prosecutor originally asked for 5 years probation but the Judge decided to throw the book at him. I also believe that this conviction would not have happened at all if it wasn't for the Baltimore riots, the nation wide Die-in's, as well as the numerous other protests that have been occurring around the country.

I think it's great that the public outcry and movement have finally started to bring some change to this complicated situation but America really has a long way to go still. In the end I hope we can all be happy that one of the "few bad apples" is now off the street so the good cops can better protect and serve.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Volume posted:

...good cops...

???????????

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

only good cop is a dead cop, like in that dudes av imho

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"
Can someone explain this:

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

yet another reason why american police shouldn't have guns

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Getting in or out of the cruiser while trying really hard to not open your door because the bottom of the door is under the water line? Probably got caught on his belt and started floundering like a fish trying to not fall in the water or backwards in to the car. Best I got.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Untagged posted:

Getting in or out of the cruiser while trying really hard to not open your door because the bottom of the door is under the water line? Probably got caught on his belt and started floundering like a fish trying to not fall in the water or backwards in to the car. Best I got.

That actually makes total sense.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Alternate explanation: Them Duke boys are at it again.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What kind of a dick just drives by and records that poor cop instead of giving him a hand.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

What kind of a dick just drives by and records that poor cop instead of giving him a hand.

Other cops.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Another cop

gently caress, beaten

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
Hey Cop goons,

if you are interested, some prosecutors and PDs have started an Ask/Tell thread for the criminal justice system. Trying to help people with honest questions actually understand how poo poo works instead of dealing with the shouting match that is DnD.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3727062&pagenumber=4

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I remember when Shep did an A/T thread and it got gassed in five minutes.

Urzza
Sep 8, 2007
Rippen off MTG since 2002

Obdicut posted:

Can someone explain this:

There is a Xenomorph in the car. That man is already dead, he just hasn't stopped struggling yet.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
cops have never done well in A/T Thats how we ended up here in the loving embrace of GIP.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

GunForumMeme posted:

I remember when Shep did an A/T thread and it got gassed in five minutes.

Where's TheSoldier?

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Cop gay. So What posted:

Where's TheSoldier?

He probably wrote so many DUIs that he's in court 24/7 until 2019

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
More importantly, where is citycop, the father of the cop A/T threads.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Branis posted:

cops have never done well in A/T Thats how we ended up here in the loving embrace of GIP.

I'm trying to create a safe space for people who actually know what the gently caress they are talking about. Will probably get probated in like 5 minutes.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

ActusRhesus posted:

I'm trying to create a safe space for people who actually know what the gently caress they are talking about. Will probably get probated in like 5 minutes.

E/N might have been a better choice then.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Pity there's no aussie cops here, no aussie goons became cops and no aussie cops became goons.
Strange really, because we have great penalties and enforcement, ie cops get to have guns, the population mainly don't; Get to bust drivers at 0.05 BAC and they have a machine that reads it, no funny finger pointing and stepping sobriety tests; Get to impound vehicles if someone is driving unsafely, can fine drivers for 3mph* over the speed limit etc. Plus fun old commonwealth laws and court.

Anyway, it's a pity as I'd like to ask some questions.

Well, that's my thought for the day.

e: * 3 Kph in Vic.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jul 2, 2015

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I want to Police Bogans

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ActusRhesus posted:

Most of us don't know what the gently caress we're talking about though. Almost all the questions we field are very specific to different jurisdictions :shrug:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Fo3 posted:

can fine drivers for 3mph* over the speed limit etc.

e: * 3 Kph in Vic.

I think this would actually cause armed revolution in the US.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

You don't write them for 3MPH over, you write them for Failure To Obey A Highway Sign. Duhhhhhhh.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Most of us don't know what the gently caress we're talking about though. Almost all the questions we field are very specific to different jurisdictions :shrug:

One thing I've learned about cops over the years is that if you ask a dozen cops a basic traffic or law question you get a dozen answers.

I had an argument with a coworker recently on whether a bicycle is considered a "vehicle" for purposes of DUI. State law defines a vehicle as "...other than human powered", which would excuse bicycles but then on the other hand there is a specific law that provides for bicycle riders to abide by all traffic laws. So who's right? Who knows, who cares, hail satan, let's all have a beer friends. Root beer for me though, because I don't drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
https://www.full30.com/video/dc1c563aa6b106f252dfe6a9d91ffd94

I think this is clearly self defense, but would an officer get investigated, put on leave, etc for emptying what looked like a full magazine into this guy?

• Locked thread