Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
vote4scott-walker.ca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Sciatica, wicca, cloaca, tapioca, pica, swastica...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Man, Walker is really grating lately

:rimshot:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Guessing this will end with him at a podium or something equally stupid

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

site posted:

Best way to start out: focus on the empty stage bit!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

So it has AMERICA in it

Could be HARMONICA

Could actually be a lot of things

EROTICA
SCIATICA
WICCA

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jul 3, 2015

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

site posted:

Scott Walker at a podium will never not be stupid. Fun inside story fact, apparently one of my college journalism profs was Walker's mistress back when he was Milwaukee Co. Exec...

Supraluminal
Feb 17, 2012

Is this real? What the gently caress.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

robot roll call posted:

Scott Walker at a podium will never not be stupid. Fun inside story fact, apparently one of my college journalism profs was Walker's mistress back when he was Milwaukee Co. Exec...

An oppo researcher just found this post and got a boner

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
He saw #AskBobby and thought "Oh, a challenge!"

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Jagchosis posted:

An oppo researcher just found this post and got a boner
I would be happy to give her name to said researcher.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I hope we get a President Walker because then everyone in the nation will be dragged down equally and not Wisconsin in particular anymore.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Stereotype posted:

I hope we get a President Walker because then everyone in the nation will be dragged down equally and not Wisconsin in particular anymore.

I don't really want this and yet I feel like it's the only way we can finally be rid of him.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

robot roll call posted:

I would be happy to give her name to said researcher.

What about good ol TMZ?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

The days of the Teflon President are over. Get ready for a Nonslip Surface President!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Stereotype posted:

America is deeply Tory and it would be interesting to get Walker v. Sanders because that would basically be Thatcher v. Benn

What a time to be alive.

Dear Koch Wonks, - get Walker a sex change a blue dress and a handbag

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Don't insult Thatcher by comparing her to Walker. Thatcher at least had the courage of evil. Walker is a hired hand.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

DOOP posted:

What about good ol TMZ?

They won't care until he officially announces and all I have is the name. I really doubt it would go anywhere.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nessus posted:

Don't insult Thatcher by comparing her to Walker. Thatcher at least had the courage of evil. Walker is a hired hand.

They both got all :swoon:y when they met the American President.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Joementum posted:

Oh, I almost forgot. This happened too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEmQk3u88U

Yup, that was a thing.

They do realize that song is about a younger guy creeping on an older woman, right?

I just answered my own question.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Trabisnikof posted:

Best way to start out: focus on the empty stage bit!

Well, between that and Scott Walker's face, it is the more exciting image.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Joementum posted:

Wouldn't normally go after the appearance angle but that's a heck of a bald spot.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Joementum posted:

Which one is more likely: 1) politics is all theater so these people do not really dislike each other but just act it for show 2) they know how to pretend to be civil.

I do not think I would be able to deal with people making GBS threads on me and then I would have to be civil to them.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

richardfun posted:

They do realize that song is about a younger guy creeping on an older woman, right?

I just answered my own question.

Has "MILF" been uttered in mainstream media before?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

drat, infinity plus one. Beaten.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

computer parts posted:

Has "MILF" been uttered in mainstream media before?
https://www.google.com/search?q=philippines+milf+attack

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Out of curiosity, would it be possible for Trump to present so labyrinthine a collection of shell companies and financial shuffling for his official filings that nobody can unravel it enough to say just how busted his checkbook is for another 9 months or so?

Alternatively, how likely is it that Trump just refuses to properly file and dares the toothless bureaucracy to try and stop him from declaring his name worth 12 billion?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
What is it with America's obsession with outsiders and the image of not being a politician and thus getting stuff done? I mean come the gently caress on who in their right mind wants a "tells it like it is" person to be responsible for dealing with other countries that can have real life and death consequences for normal everyday people?

example: Tea Party

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Jesus Christ, Huckabee's team can't even afford a tripod?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Joementum posted:

Didn't this exact picture, but with Chris Christie, get him in a whole heap of heap of trouble with republicans?

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Cugel the Clever posted:

Jesus Christ, Huckabee's team can't even afford a tripod?

Can't afford 1080HD either.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Agrajag posted:

What is it with America's obsession with outsiders and the image of not being a politician and thus getting stuff done? I mean come the gently caress on who in their right mind wants a "tells it like it is" person to be responsible for dealing with other countries that can have real life and death consequences for normal everyday people?

because the lazy and the ignorant are more inclined to buy into easy to digest stances and soundbytes. also, when they hear "government bad", they associate people in government... with government.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Keep in mind, it was considered uncouth to campaign for the nomination even into Eisenhower's day.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

because the lazy and the ignorant are more inclined to buy into easy to digest stances and soundbytes. also, when they hear "government bad", they associate people in government... with government.

To be more generous, people believe that outsiders are more devoted to their principles and less vulnerable to corruption, as they are not acclimated to an environment where politics are normal. It's still immensely naive, but not purely stupid.

Arsonist Daria fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 3, 2015

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Stereotype posted:

Didn't this exact picture, but with Chris Christie, get him in a whole heap of heap of trouble with republicans?

Christie and Obama hugged

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Agrajag posted:

An obsession with the idea of some kind of ideal disinterested philosopher-king which goes back to the founding of the nation, where they were so scared the regular army would be a tool of despotism that they didn't pay the officers. (G-Wash pretty much singlehandedly prevented the obvious outcome to that decision.)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

site posted:

Kind of.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Skwirl posted:

Could be HARMONICA

Could actually be a lot of things

EROTICA
SCIATICA
WICCA

GATTACA

Walker is a genetically engineered supermahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

site posted:

More importantly, Christie betrayed America by being cordial to the guy giving him millions to rebuild. Most importantly this betrayal happened just days before the election.

• Locked thread