Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Kwyndig posted:

We could just strip everyone down to brains in jars and feed them elaborate simulations to make them happy while the 'real world' is handled by autonomous robots. Bam, utopia! Sure, everyone's just living elaborate fantasies where they're the best ever and god forbid if two simulations ever connect and the brains instinctively try to destroy each other...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-State-Brandon-Sanderson-ebook/dp/B00UZSTXL4/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

Ephemeron posted:

Oh yes - provided that you don't stop there.

One of the defining traits of humanity is the insatiable search for ever-increasing freedom for ourselves and mastery over our environment. Unshackling ourselves from the brutal rudiments of Ice Age is a perfectly natural expression of this eternal human urge.

So, Harmony or Supremacy?

Reposting this from the Beyond Earth thread, back before it was realized how incredibly bland BE was. What could have been...

Purity posted:

It is not we who have turned our backs on progress, but rather “progress” that has turned its back on humanity.

Our detractors bemoan the weaknesses of our flesh, the undirected, random nature of our evolution, and name our bodies prisons of our own construction. They say that humanity no longer satisfies their requirements – that we are no longer the most efficient means of accomplishing the goals they have chosen today, and so for the good of humanity, humanity must be discarded, thrown away and replaced as one in the 20th century might have thrown away an old shirt when it was no longer fashionable.

But they blind themselves to our strengths – their strengths. They refuse to see the latent potential in humanity that has only begun to be realized. Yes, we have suffered – yes, we have made mistakes – yes, humanity has a long way yet to go before it reaches some far-off pinnacle of perfection, and yet here we stand, plains-dwelling apes, upon the shores of a planet untold miles away from the star of our birth. Who are they to say that humanity has nothing more to offer?

We are not yet ready to give up on humanity. We are more than the mere metrics of survival. Humanity has an inherent value that we have only begun to fully grasp, and we shall not see it lost for the sake of passing modes of thought. We vow today to preserve, to protect, and to explore that value, to bring out what is best in us, to discover more fully what it is the human spirit is truly capable of, for we know that in generations to come our descendants will look back on the birthright we have left them with the perspective of millennia, and they will say “Thank God! Thank God they kept the faith!”

Where there is life there is hope – and humanity yet lives.

Harmony posted:

Humanity adapts. That’s what it does.

Mother Nature molded us to live and hunt in the grasslands of Africa, but we have long since surpassed that early design. We have thrust ourselves again and again into environments we were never meant to live in and not only have we survived, but thrived. We have found ways to manage the harshest of environments and formed tools to deal with any potentiality and we have unquestionably accomplished much.

But we were never designed for the world we created. We were never designed to live in sprawling cities, to manage our own teeming masses, to consider and understand and act upon the unseen threats we posed to our homelands and ourselves. We adapted our environment to suit ourselves in an increasingly desperate attempt to find some balance between our genetic past and our foreseen future and ultimately, we failed.

And no wonder. We tried to cover the world in leather to soothe our aching feet – but why not cover those feet in shoes? If the problem is that we were not designed for the environments we found ourselves in, why struggle to adapt the environment when we could simply adapt ourselves? We lacked the knowledge to do so in our past, but today we have no such excuse. We have the capability and we understand the necessity – what more holds us back?

We acknowledge our debt to Mother Nature, but we have left her cradle and it is time for us to direct our own destinies. Here, in this new beginning, we are called to create for ourselves not a world, but a people who can stand the test of time. Having traversed the far reaches of the stars, it is time to explore the last truly undiscovered frontiers – our own bodies.

The ancient choice has always been to adapt or die – and we choose to adapt.

Supremacy posted:

Humanity is a species of the mind, and always has been.

All that is of lasting worth in our society owes its greatest debt not to brute animal strength, but to the shining brilliance of our intellects. Our achievements and our civilizations are built upon a foundation not of blood and bone, but of spirit and thought. The engine of humanity’s progress was never our greatest bodies, but rather our greatest minds.

We have always understood this to be so, in some dim and distant way. We distinguished ourselves from animals by our capacity for rational thought. We venerated those with the ability to comprehend the truths of our world. Again and again we strove to overcome the petty prejudices and in-built hatreds left to us by the unthinking caprices of evolution, and we have never truly succeeded.

It is only now, however, that we have the technology to fully realize the irrelevance of the flesh. The strength of one’s arm can be surpassed by hydraulics. The beauty of one’s appearance can be molded at will within virtual reality. Even the natural limitations that once bound our thoughts can be overcome with enough processing power. The body can be in every way replaced and improved upon, and we lose nothing in the bargain.

Yet this does not mean that we have rejected our humanity – far from it. We have embraced it, refined it, distilled it until there remains only the purest essence of what makes humanity – the sum of our spirit and the content of our character. Freed from the illusion that our bodies define us, we may now see more clearly what truly makes us unique in this world. Others glorify the body, but we have exalted the soul.

In us, the ancient dream is finally fulfilled. We alone may truly cry out “Free at last!” We have transcended the stopgaps and half-measures that nature used to keep us alive in the days of our infancy, and now we are prepared to explore and experience the world as the best and truest representatives of humanity.

For in the end it is our choices that define us - and our minds alone may choose our destinies unfettered.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
One vote for clowning EXALT with SHIVs. Our acronyms do it one letter cheaper!

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

Sadly, I'm pretty sure there's no way to do a 6 MEC melee only EXALT mission in this LP.

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!
5 SHIVS who, once given their new A.I., determine that the MEC-psychiatrist is their new god and must spread her glorious message to the filthy EXALT heathens.
BLOOD FOR THE ROBOT BLOOD GOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE. :black101:

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
How about a mission with the one renegade SHIV that calls itself Johnny Five?

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

MJ12 posted:

Sadly, I'm pretty sure there's no way to do a 6 MEC melee only EXALT mission in this LP.

MECs are ludicrously expensive, meld-wise. The game does not expect you to field more than one at a time (though you can) and CERTAINLY not four or five.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

inflatablefish posted:

How about a mission with the one renegade SHIV that calls itself Johnny Five?

Johnny "Five" Aces

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

MJ12 posted:

Maybe when we go after their headquarters?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

64bitrobot posted:

Maybe when we go after their headquarters?

You just don't get enough Meld. Hell, in my own playthrough I've got two fully upgraded MECs and I've had to pass on most of the good gene mods because of it. If you went MEC only with your Meld you could probably field six first level ones, but I don't think you could upgrade them much if it all.

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

Kwyndig posted:

You just don't get enough Meld. Hell, in my own playthrough I've got two fully upgraded MECs and I've had to pass on most of the good gene mods because of it. If you went MEC only with your Meld you could probably field six first level ones, but I don't think you could upgrade them much if it all.

Nobody claimed we need MEC-3s!

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

http://www.akimbocomics.com/?p=924

Was feeling pretty poo poo about myself and my place in the world today until one of my best friends linked me that comic. I feel a lot better now.

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

Speedball posted:

Was feeling pretty poo poo about myself and my place in the world today until one of my best friends linked me that comic. I feel a lot better now.

Man, that's a pretty good comic.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Speedball posted:

You just made my day better. Thanks man.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
SHIVcom vs EXALT. Disrespecting them so much that you don't even bother to send humans after them anymore. For added comedic value, Exalt will know XCom is coming, prepare to use their enhanced senses and psychology against their foes as usual, then... whoops it's robits.

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011

Speedball posted:

So many times this, yes.

Because sometimes you just find yourself so deep into the dark places that a bright story won't reach you, and all they make you feel is irritation that some naive idiots who have never had a really bad day in their life don't understand how life can suck.

But a story that says, instead, "Yeah, life sucks sometimes and that's awful. But it doesn't have to keep sucking..." It still won't raise you straight into the sunlight, but knowing you're not alone and some people do understand makes a hell of a difference.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

kaosdrachen posted:

So many times this, yes.

Because sometimes you just find yourself so deep into the dark places that a bright story won't reach you, and all they make you feel is irritation that some naive idiots who have never had a really bad day in their life don't understand how life can suck.

But a story that says, instead, "Yeah, life sucks sometimes and that's awful. But it doesn't have to keep sucking..." It still won't raise you straight into the sunlight, but knowing you're not alone and some people do understand makes a hell of a difference.

I hear you man.
I find this song by Frank Turner has a similar effect. It's going to be part of a new album called "positive songs for negative people", which should tell you something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB4Avdlz3lk
I just really really like this song, I find it a good contrast to both his sad songs and happy songs.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Next session recorded, just need to edit it all together. Tomorrow.

There is going to be a lot of pink in it.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Part 44: The Power of Pink

This is the thickest armor I can possibly make. It’s got power-assist servos in it to help it move around, and its built-in respirator will make you immune to strangulation by seekers, poisoning by Thin Men and smoke inhalation from small fires.
Holy poo poo, that’s everything I ever wanted in one complete package!
No grappling hook, though, and you won’t be able to duck out of the way as well.
drat.
I’m working on an enhanced version of the Skeleton Armor that will have most of the positive features of the Titan Armor plus extras.

It’s finished! Hahahaha!

I think we just evened the playing field.
Provided we equip it with proper weaponry, this will have no problem catching up to any UFO out there.

Ha! I told you moms were psychic!
Unfortunately, you suffered some nerve damage from that one time you were nearly killed… your psychic abilities won’t necessarily be as strong as Cam’s or Annette’s.
Hey, beggars can’t be choosers. I’ll take what I can get.

That’s it, folks! We have TOTAL COVERAGE! The aliens will have to really struggle to kidnap any human beings from now on. Of course, this means we won’t be getting any more “incentives” for abductions, but we’ll be doing just fine with our current recruits, income, and support staff.
Unless some of our top soldiers start dying off, we probably won’t need too many new recruits after the Furies joined us.

So on top of being terrorists, EXALT are horrifying white supremacists. Ugh. Which reminds me, you’re really lucky Latisha never gave you any poo poo over the new DNA, unlike Eva’s family.
Yeah, Mom’s pretty cool like that. Not everyone would be so accepting of their kid being a gender-fluid trans-body super-mutant. Besides, I’ve got psychic powers now! I’ll probably grow in power until I become an energy being and then it really won’t matter whose DNA I’ve got, hahahaha.
Yeah, yeah. Rub it in. What am I thinking of, Psilord?
Uh… something about… “pink?” Oh, you’re picking out a wedding outfit.
Hee hee hee hee. Something like that.

Shen dropped another bomb on me. Okay, so not only are our eggs preserved in case either of us want children some day, but with a little meld I could even combine my DNA with Monique’s so we could have a baby. She’d carry it, and uh… wow.
It’s good to have options! But you needn’t rush into anything.
I know, I know, it’s just… wow. What a world that kid would be born into.

Hmm. The DNA would be from the new Bar-Lev, so dark skin, spiky red hair… mixed with Monique’s genes… no Y chromosome so it’d definitely be a girl… mixed with Leroy’s blue hair it might mean purple hair… so she’d grow up to look like Eva!
Eva totally rocks that look. You have a problem with that?
But what if this means Eva is secretly their daughter from THE FUTURE sent back in time to help us?!
Pfft. My adopted little sister is probably not from the future. Probably. Although… at this point in our crazy lives it would be pretty stupid of me to rule that out…

One of the problems facing us is the lack of available weapon fragments and other useful materials from shot-down craft. This new weapon for our craft will solve that problem by minimizing the amount of collateral damage to the craft and its inhabitants. The downside is that there will be more alien survivors in the crash, but the upside is more intact weapons or weapon fragments.
Expensive weapon, but I’m sure it’ll be worth it.

And… oh, no! Sabotage! They copied and wiped some of the data from our servers!
Ahh, HELL! EXALT! Those fuckers… I knew we needed to sweep more.
We didn’t lose as much data as we could have. Still…
Grrrgh… send out Zinchenko with permission to blow as many of those fuckers away as he can!

***** TIME PASSES *****

That was the most boring week ever. NOTHING HAPPENED!
At least Zinchenko’s ready for us.
What, today? NOW?
Problem, officer?
…ah, what the hell. Commander, request Operation Duo!
…huh. Okay. Sure!
What’s Operation Duo?

Wait, why are Hilda and I in white? Why’s everyone else in pink? What’s going on—
Cam, marry me.
*choke* *sputter* Right NOW!?
Yes, right now! We don’t know what’ll happen on the mission. Someone could die. I’m not waiting one minute longer than necessary.
I’m your best friend, Cam, so I’ll be your best woman!
I’m here to give away my daughter.
And I’m here to give away mine!
I’m the maid of honor!
Cam, we never know what tomorrow will bring. Maybe fortune, maybe disaster. Maybe we won’t even have the same faces in 24 hours. But I want to be with you through it all. Do you want the same from me?
Uh… sure! Yes! Absolutely! I do!

Then, by the power vested in me, you two are officially married. Congratulations. Your MREs have been replaced with small rectangles of cake. Enjoy your flight!
My head is still spinning… I’m married? Really? Wooooowwww.
Ha ha ha. I warned you, Cam. You never know when a Van Doorn will strike.

Mmf! This cake is delicious!
This is what you were planning all along, weren’t you? All that stuff you were whispering about to my mom and Leroy.
I was gonna wait for a lull between missions, but yeah, heh. Like HELL I was gonna let Leroy beat me to the altar.
Eeee. If Hilda’s my sister now then that means we’re sisters-in-law, Cam!
One big, happy, mutated family. For as long as it lasts, and I hope it’ll last quite a while…
Only thing we’re missing is a flower girl. We can let Zinchenko be that, haha.

Okay, okay. Time to get serious. Shooting bad guys. Saving the world. EASY stuff.
Aaaah, you’ll be fine, kid. Trust me.

Some sort of giant docks warehouse with boats on either side of the pier… Zin, you there?

I’m here, my friend! Ahahaaha. I see Queen implemented Operation Duo. Congratulations!
How many of you assholes knew about this and didn’t tell me? I— never mind! The mission. Zin, why is everything on fire near you?
I blew up a tank with HAND GRENADES! Very Solid Snake, eh? Ha! But I need to secure two data packets and one small container of biomaterial hidden inside the comm relays.
Right. Everyone get ready to clear Zin a path. Hilda, use your super-jump to leap to the top of the warehouse, everyone else stack up on the sides. I’m turning invisible and opening up the warehouse door.

Whoah! Yeah. Two enemy squads on either side! I’ve got a clear shot on one of ‘em.

Or maybe I don’t! FUUUUUCK!
Newlywed jitters, eh?
SHUT UP!

What the gently caress? They’re here?!
Why the hell are they all wearing girly pink armor? Is this some new form of psychological torture?
Who cares!

WE care! Leroy worked very hard to make our armor as pretty as possible!
Yeah, since you guys all wear pin-striped pants and suspenders you’re in no position to criticize us.

Gaiiigh!
This is the most beautiful day of my life and I will NOT let you ruin it!

drat straight, Evie!

Blaugh!

The guys on the right are coming, heads up.
The hell is going on here? XCOM somehow got even girlier than before.

Are you laughing at my pink gun, boy?
Sure am! Ha!

Well, have fun hitting the pink girls when we’re in the middle of pink smoke! Ha!
poo poo! Tactical girliness!

I can’t hit anything! Too much pink!

OWWW!
Dad!
I’m fine! poo poo. BIG hole in the Titan Armor, though.

Hiding behind high cover, huh? I’m gonna Zinchenko you out of there!
Wait! AAAAAAH!

He’s exposed, get ‘im!

R-right!

Okay! The left side of the warehouse is clear. Zinchenko, get over here and get to the comm relay on the roof!
Yes sir, General!

Woof, it is a good thing I know how to climb pipes! Ha!

Can’t see poo poo over there, he’s covered in smoke. I’ll try to flush him out!

Counter-sniping the boat sniper!

BOOM! Never laugh at the power of love!

And I’m finishing off the guy Latisha flushed!

Gaugh!
drat. You are cleaning house tonight.

poo poo! I’m outta here! These ladies are crazy!
Surprise, rear end in a top hat!
You were invisible and waiting for me? AWW gently caress!

Aigh! OWW!
Ha! If I’m going to hell I’m taking you with me!
Like hell you are.

Today has been full of mind-blowing events for me. Mind as well blow your mind too!
OWWWWW!

Wedding party, huh? Well, every party needs a pooper!
Heh. I know you’re still up here somewhere, Queen. Your stink is all over this roof.
(Hell! I can’t take them both out!)

Don’t worry! I got your back!

You’re clear, hon, finish the other guy!

Got him!

Two more! I’m shooting!

Rraaaaaaaaa!
What the gently caress is going on down here?
We’re under attack by bridesmaids!!!
*snort* What, really? Haha.

AUGH!
Never laugh at love, buster. Zin, you clear yet?
Not yet!

My enhanced nose smells cake! Who’s got cake? Can I have some?
NO!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! It’s a SHOTGUN wedding!

Hey, cool! I can use my brain powers to KILL now.

Zinchenko’s free and the package is secure. Everyone, enjoy your flight home.
I hope you saved some cake for me, my friends.
Sure we did!

It’s funny. I don’t actually feel any different now that I’m married.
Good! That means being in love is a natural state for you. Your relationship will be a healthy one. Mmm, this IS good cake.
Think I ate too much. I’m gonna hurl…

I don’t feel so good either…
Me too…
HURK! Blauuuugh!
Owwwwww…
Holy poo poo! Are you ladies okay? What’s the matter?

Commander, everyone but me and Zinchenko are falling-down sick! Even Cam!
Zinchenko, what was in the package?
A sealed biological sample… at least, it was supposed to be sealed. Oh, no…

Commander, incoming message from Exalt’s Director!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I hope you enjoy your prize, fools. It’s an alien disease. We call it “meld flu.” Everyone enhanced with alien genetics will be sick as dogs. All your prize soldiers are now worthless! YEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Well, gently caress.
Bleeeauuuuggggrrrrrr…

To Be Continued!

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
A magnificent update, truly showing the powers of pink. Such a force granted to man beyond our reckoning. The worst weapon of mankind.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Well that's one way to spice up your game; Make up a reason for why you can't use the A-Team.

Congratulations to the Brides.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Okay now I'm wondering....

What will happen to the happy couple if Cam ever decides to go back to being a man?

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
That was a beautiful update. It was cunningly crafted with both awesome and heartwarming.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Siegkrow posted:

Okay now I'm wondering....

What will happen to the happy couple if Cam ever decides to go back to being a man?

Well, either they'll talk it over like reasonable mature adults, give themselves time to get used to the idea, and recognise that it's a substantial change that they'll have to open with their feelings about...

OR...

There'll be soap-opera drama, misunderstandings, stubbornness, hurtful things said and done in the heat of the moment, recriminations, and heartbreak.

It really depends on how the ratings for the Commander's tv show are looking that week.

VKing posted:

That was a beautiful update. It was cunningly crafted with both awesome and heartwarming.
The moment pink was mentioned I was thinking "ohmygod wedding episode!"

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
It's okay, all we need is Peter Van Doorn to destroy the alien scum. :black101:

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
I loved the latest episode. :allears:

More Peter Van Doorn & Zinchenko!

And our resident psychologist, too.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
THIS close to having been able to hold an Alloy Cannon wedding.

I have no idea why "Your MREs have been replaced with small rectangles of cake" made me laugh so hard.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jul 6, 2015

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
"poo poo! Tactical girliness!" made me laugh way harder than it had any right to. I think my sense of humor's maturity dropped by about a decade.

Exalt is really, really long overdue for being put out of commission.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Drakenel posted:

This is the biggest problem I have with them, really. By the time you've narrowed down the location of their HQ, they've been irrelevant except as a minor annoyance and/or source of experience for rookies for at least a month and probably two.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Drakenel posted:

"poo poo! Tactical girliness!" made me laugh way harder than it had any right to. I think my sense of humor's maturity dropped by about a decade.

I'm torn between playing it straight and discovering their base through the process of elimination, or accusing the country they're in early.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Getting rid of them early frees up a mission each month for the aliens, who drop weapon fragments, which you really need more and more of.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
Love the wedding and all the stories coming together.

Especially love Zinchenko's arc, he went from being the joke character in the base to now actually being apart of the team and served on the front lines with distinction. That's pretty awesome!

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
I really hope that Cam doesn't end up Volunteering. They are a great couple and deserve a happier ending.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

Ephemeron posted:

I really hope that Cam doesn't end up Volunteering. They are a great couple and deserve a happier ending.

Given that Speedball has his hands on the narrative, there's no telling what effects exactly Volunteering will have on the soldier in question.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Also if Speedball wants to set it up for a segway into XCOM 2, the narrative will need to be all hosed up. In a good way, of course.

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011
At this point the only thing EXALT is good for is some easy live-arms practice for new recruits. Which you don't seem to need any more of.

Besides, Cobra Exalt Commander poisoned the wedding cake. FOR THIS HE MUST DIE.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Ephemeron posted:

Apparently, according to a tweet by Jake Solomon a while back, the Volunteer doesn't die at the end of the final mission.

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011

GhostStalker posted:

Apparently, according to a tweet by Jake Solomon a while back, the Volunteer doesn't die at the end of the final mission.

Sawce?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Just google for it :ssh:
or watch the video, once you know what to look for it's pretty obvious actually. Before you knew what to look for, it wasn't. Sneaky sneaky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

Sky Shadowing posted:

Also if Speedball wants to set it up for a segway into XCOM 2, the narrative will need to be all hosed up. In a good way, of course.

It would take some major plot wrangling, given what we already know about XCOM 2's plot.

• Locked thread