Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root beer
Nov 13, 2005

And you chose white? You cheese racist. Also, who is the human hand model you hired for the sandwish pix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Some weird lady I chose specifically for her well-moisturized hands and elegantly worn manicure. In exchange for $40 she agreed not to ask why I was making her hold a warm fish sandwich while I took pictures. She was nice. I may ask her out later, provided I can get a hold of some beta-blockers (which I understand are delicious).

Also, yes: White cheese pride

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

: (

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

those hot dogs even look cold

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

What's underneath the fig (caper berry?) - I can't visualize it as anything other than a 1/2 cup of whole grain mustard...

edit: mung beans in some kind of gelatin???

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This reminds me, I will maintain until the day I die that the only proper way to eat a totinos party pizza is to fold it over and eat it like a taco. :colbert:

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

This reminds me, I will maintain until the day I die that the only proper way to eat a totinos party pizza is to fold it over and eat it like a taco. :colbert:

The only proper way to eat a Totinos party pizza is crying in the shower.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

OctoberBlues posted:

Oh, a taco AND a pizza hitler, I see

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This reminds me of my childhood. It was not a good childhood.

Seriously though, I discovered if you're not willing/able to go for actual hot dog buns, use small tortilla shells (known as wraps by middle class white people). They hold all your toppings in, and they're not near as pathetic as bread slices. I went camping the other night and the store was completely out of buns because it was 10:30pm the day before Canada Day, so we decided to give tortillas a try and it a was pretty good camping alternative. Although, they were buffalo wing sauce flavour smokies with a cheddar chipotle dip used as a spread.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Somehow even sadder than a doobie dog

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

AnonSpore posted:

Somehow even sadder than a doobie dog

Hopefully less bigoted than a doob dawg.

(Who am I kidding, those dogs are clearly anti-homosexual)

(probably just anti-humanswithany modicumoftaste)

E. Also well loving done cash crab! A Good Post.

Bibliotechno Music has a new favorite as of 09:13 on Jul 4, 2015

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
No

Ed: No!

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

If I'm identifying those cubes correctly, that, although an ineffecient sandwich, is probably delicious

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
im the 1" cube of uncooked bacon

Big Centipede posted:

If I'm identifying those cubes correctly, that, although an ineffecient sandwich, is probably delicious

sammich is art

:bravo:

Dunk Bot 3000
Mar 19, 2009
it would've been cool if the breads were also cubes but they hosed up

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

p-hop posted:

im the 1" cube of uncooked bacon

sammich is art

:bravo:

They can be art you pigfucker

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

As an Australian I am used to seeing sausage-on-a-slice-of-bread.

This isn't that. This is depressing. I'd rather eat a Doobies dog.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

p-hop posted:

What's underneath the fig (caper berry?) - I can't visualize it as anything other than a 1/2 cup of whole grain mustard...

edit: mung beans in some kind of gelatin???

You can see the fork for scale on the left, it's definitely wholegrain mustard. Not sure what the gelatin stuff is but it looks like it might be some kind of herring? That caper berry is way bigger than any I've seen though.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Picnic Princess posted:

This reminds me of my childhood. It was not a good childhood.

Seriously though, I discovered if you're not willing/able to go for actual hot dog buns, use small tortilla shells (known as wraps by middle class white people). They hold all your toppings in, and they're not near as pathetic as bread slices. I went camping the other night and the store was completely out of buns because it was 10:30pm the day before Canada Day, so we decided to give tortillas a try and it a was pretty good camping alternative. Although, they were buffalo wing sauce flavour smokies with a cheddar chipotle dip used as a spread.

Plus, you can jam like three or four hotdogs into one tortilla for max hotdog intake efficiency.

The Anime Turnpike
Dec 30, 2010

These are Chongos Zamoranos, basically cheese curds, sugar and cinnamon.

Delicious but gross looking, if you ever see a can in the Mexican part of the store you won't be disappointed.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

NLJP posted:

You can see the fork for scale on the left, it's definitely wholegrain mustard. Not sure what the gelatin stuff is but it looks like it might be some kind of herring? That caper berry is way bigger than any I've seen though.

It looks like some form of chicken terrine. Flavour wise it probably works well with mustard and capers, as long as you can stand the gelatin.

DekeThornton has a new favorite as of 16:02 on Jul 4, 2015

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Taco Bell is selling this now

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Candy coated cum balls, my fave

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Frog Act posted:

Oh god, it looks like a popped zit :barf:

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Crow Jane posted:

Oh god, it looks like a popped zit :barf:

What kind of loving acne do you have? Jesus.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Croatoan posted:

Whatever it is I want to pop it. And use the gunk to fill captain crunch coated cake balls.

Edit: really I would just eat the filling. Who needs all the carbs of a cake ball?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

cash crab posted:

Fast Food Review: Subway's Lobster Sub: The Earth Sandwich Says Hello!

"Toasted?" she asks. Absolutely. If there's anything worse than a fish sandwich, it's a hot fish sandwich.
That's a noble sacrifice.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Croatoan posted:

Infected and bedazzled, evidently.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frog Act posted:

No detailed trip report, but I had these yesterday and they're really sickly sweet and awful.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

NotAnArtist posted:

The correct way to eat the lobster subway sandwich is to have half lobster and half steak. It isn't terrible but neither would it win any awards and really doesn't need more words than that.

The saddest surf and turf.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fitzwilliam Lacho posted:

Delicious but gross looking, if you ever see a can in the Mexican part of the store you won't be disappointed.

These look amazing. How do they taste?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

QuelleFuck posted:

E. Also well loving done cash crab! A Good Post.

Thanks!

Fitzwilliam Lacho posted:

They sort of look like Yorkshire pudding?

WHAT THE gently caress. WHAT. THE gently caress.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

So is "bloody mary with a bunch of wacky poo poo as garnish" a thing now or have I just not ordered enough bloody mar(y/ie)s in bars?

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

cash crab posted:

They sort of look like Yorkshire pudding?

???

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Chop up a pud and the inside looks, inside, a little like the other stuff.

edit: Yorkshire pudding with golden syrup was what my dad grew up with as a treat, on that note.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

My mom used to make one gigantic pudding in a casserole dish, and when you square out some, it looks like a less wet version of other stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

cobalt impurity posted:

So is "bloody mary with a bunch of wacky poo poo as garnish" a thing now or have I just not ordered enough bloody mar(y/ie)s in bars?

Kind of? i know a place nearby that has a caesar(bloody mary) with a burger as its garnish, and it says in the menu to expect to wait half an hour for it.

• Locked thread