Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

subpar anachronism posted:

Irving and bringmyfishback are right- they're 'gluten free sugar free low carb' marshmallows.
So they're exactly what they look like then: styrofoam peanuts cut in half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!
poorly aerated gelatin chunks

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

S'mless.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
goodbye, thread

:boom:

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Did they try to bake the bun at the same time as cooking the dog? Pigs in a blanket gone horribly wrong? Crack dog?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

*robert stack voice* tonight, on unsolved mysteries

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Doobie: "we have to cook, i tell you what"

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I like a bit of blow with my meal too, but I've never tried toasting it.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Toad in the grave.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

What the gently caress

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
An attempt at bananas foster, I believe.

Bananas Fucker.

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!

Those of you who think this looks good are forgetting that the center cube could be ANYTHING.

HairyNipple! posted:

loving hell, that looks like a Beksiński painting.

This was my first thought too, that thing is creepier than any food has the right to be.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Zombear posted:

Those of you who think this looks good are forgetting that the center cube could be ANYTHING.

This was my first thought too, that thing is creepier than any food has the right to be.

Maybe an egg yolk held in cube shape by the surrounding meat.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Zombear posted:

Strictly speaking, we don't know that this isn't an elaborate tiling job. There could be anything of any shape or configuration in the center. What, you wanna live forever? :getin:

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
If you bit into the cube sandwich the cubes would go everywhere and make a mess.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Tried these today. They are quite tasty, do recommend.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

LifeSunDeath posted:

Tried these today. They are quite tasty, do recommend.

I did a trip report on these a page or two ago and I heartily disagree. I was expecting them to taste like Captain Crunch.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Zombear posted:

Sand!

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I'd put a little cube of galena in there because (1) galena looks cool (2) galena is lead and (3) gently caress whoever plans to eat that sandwich you knew it was a gamble from the outset :argh:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Data Graham posted:

Also flash-frozen instead of slow-frozen like in your fridge; this helps them retain fresh texture when thawed/cooked.

Mmm flash frozen is pretty good. Jamie Oliver is a big advocate for flash frozen vegetables.

I got his cooking on a budget book and its jammed full of "Use frozen spinach dawg"

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

I remember this from The Dig.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

JohnnyCanuck posted:

loving minecraft modders

You might actually be on to something there. Cheese and meat cubes and cubed toast, call it Minecraft food to a kid that's a picky eater!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Overbite posted:

If you bit into the cube sandwich the cubes would go everywhere and make a mess.
Well I'll just unhinge my jaw and go to town.

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!

The sand which is in the middle.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

evobatman posted:

I remember this from The Dig.

That part was the worst.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Overbite posted:

Transglutaminase! (aka 'meat glue') :chef: :eng101:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Zombear posted:

i am very mad at you right now

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Zombear posted:

gently caress you

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Yeah, konbini sandwiches are always, always a trap.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I wish I could post a gif of the How It's Made Egg Salad Gas Station Sandwich or the same show's episode on those Little Debbie's Strawberry Shortcake Rolls.

Both look like a metal machine pooping respective fillings out en masse. With crusty, dried bits of food dingleberries on the nozzles

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit

There's a law against this, surely? Even in such an exotic locale as Nippon?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Gridlocked posted:

Mmm flash frozen is pretty good. Jamie Oliver is a big advocate for flash frozen vegetables.

Are there actually companies selling frozen vegetables that aren't flash frozen?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Tiggum posted:

Are there actually companies selling frozen vegetables that aren't flash frozen?

There surely is. Corners are cut everywhere.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Tiggum posted:

Ferma, I'm pretty sure.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

death .cab for qt posted:

I wish I could post a gif of the How It's Made Egg Salad Gas Station Sandwich or the same show's episode on those Little Debbie's Strawberry Shortcake Rolls.

Both look like a metal machine pooping respective fillings out en masse. With crusty, dried bits of food dingleberries on the nozzles

How It's Made is awesome except that everything in the world is extruded out of a loving nozzle. Ok I understand how everything is made now thank you History Channel.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

This is great, this makes me laugh for some reason. This could be in the schadenfreude thread.

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

Ah, the old British Rail sandwich trick!

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Serves you right for seeing a sandwich on a shelf with black bread edges and thinking it'd be a tasty treat. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This is amazing.

Anybody know what it's actually made out of?

• Locked thread